Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, there's a huge difference between serving people and making their lives better isn’t there? The King also serves the people but nobody suggests it’s up to him to make our lives better.

it isn’t the government's job to make YOUR life better it’s yours. And don’t kid yourself I’m a dyed in the wool Tory, ALL politicians are the same. I can’t think of a single one I’d trust to tell the truth let alone be good enough to lead us into prosperity at this time.

One prerequisite for all MP's should be that they’ve ran a successful business in the past, that way we know they understand economics and dealing with people.
Saying "All politicians are the same" just shows how politically ignorant someone is. It's so obviously not true; just lazy rhetoric. The minute I hear it I know I can completely disregard that person's opinion on pretty much anything.

Reactions: 7
I love how he's so thin skinned he had to share this twice in an effort to get validation from his sheep. Presumably not enough of them tried to assure him he wasn't a bleep the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hilarious stuff, Simon. As if you'd ever indulge in exercise though you attention dependent fat c*nt.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saying "All politicians are the same" just shows how politically ignorant someone is. It's so obviously not true; just lazy rhetoric. The minute I hear it I know I can completely disregard that person's opinion on pretty much anything.
Will to vote for any politician that starts a forced labour scheme for grifting internet attention seeking twats. Phase 1: this pillock, Jack Monroe, Supertanskiiiiiiiii and Russ de Cheshire.

• Heart
Tell me you've got nothing to say for what you've done with your life apart from posting on facebook and twitter without telling me you've nothing to say for what you've done with your life apart from posting on facebook and twitter....

Tell me you've got nothing to say for what you've done with your life apart from posting on facebook and twitter without telling me you've nothing to say for what you've done with your life apart from posting on facebook and twitter....

Urghh fat grubby grimey bleep

Reactions: 3

This is a grown man who actually cares about his social media follower count. How can he judge?

Also I’m not sure LinkedIn is that useful for someone who is unemployed.

• Haha
The reason he won't like LinkedIn is that he'll see it as being full of people more successful or affluent than he is. He is so bitter about anyone he perceives as doing better than he is. He did a passive aggressive dig about parents who are able to afford loads of easter eggs for their kids and post about it on social media. Such a bitter little man.

Well, bitter at least. He certainly isn't little.

• Haha
Does look like a tooth is missing yeah. Also, Darren Grimes isn't to everyone's taste but it says it all about Harris that he thinks it's fine to publicly abuse people "on the wrong side" just because they have different politics. No Simon. As someone who pretends to be all about mental health and #bekind, it is not ok. I remember him getting all excited when he abused Piers Morgan and got blocked. He saw it as some sort of victory for the good guys. Prick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.