Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who pretends to be all about mental health and #bekind, it is not ok. I remember him getting all excited when he abused Piers Morgan and got blocked. He saw it as some sort of victory for the good guys. Prick.
This is why I blocked the fucker on Facebook. His entire MO is ‘be kind’ and all that tit, yet he’d pop up in groups that gently poke fun at ‘huns’ absolutely ripping the bleeping piss out of them, and hun culture. And if he’s reading here, he knows exactly the groups I mean too. He’s a spiteful fucker underneath all his ‘mental health awareness‘ bollocks cause he’s more than happy to take the piss out of women for cheap laughs. Vile bleep of a man.

Reactions: 11
Yep, bekind and mental health goes out the window for anyone slightly to right of St. Corbyn. If you have the wrong politics, your mental health is meaningless. As for misogyny, that is where his mask slips the most often for sure.

Reactions: 7
Oh give over
He is such a tedious little gobshite. Talk about bothered! If he was really not bothered with what people were saying about him, he wouldn't go looking for what people are saying about him.
And I doubt his wife likes him, I would guess she barely tolerates him. Imagine having to tell people that your husband is an online comment-bleep for a living...

Reactions: 5
It's not even the first time he's used that John Candy quote. Lazy bastard recycles everything. This was harsh but fair comment I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see he's been defending that video of the Arsenal team blanking their mascot, a little girl, as they sign a tshirt for her. Because he's an Arsenal fan. First time I've seen him getting universally slated by his followers. Hopefully this might bring about his fall from grace.

Reactions: 8
Ah the "what flavour of crisp are you?" thing he brings out to imply everyone is thick (and probably racist). Must be about two days since he last used that always fresh gag.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
When has he engaged regularly here? The people in this thread would run rings around him if that ever happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When has he engaged regularly here? The people in this thread would run rings around him if that ever happened.
I know 😂
Pretending he dumped here 😂
What a silly lie. Plus basic Tattle rule you keep it on Tattle so people here would not engage with him on twitter.

Reactions: 6
TWICE today I've had a moment regarding this beardy self-obsessed slob.

Firstly, new follower on company Facebook called Simon Harris. Thankfully... not this bellend.
Secondly, new area rep for one of our suppliers... you've guessed the name already. Also not this fat nobrot.

Can't be handling hat-trick of near misses. Might take a bucket of wine to the bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.