Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a glass of wine whilst I watched Happy Valley last night. I’m now questioning if it went to my head because I can’t remember there being a food bank?? 😂

Reactions: 1
He's been making loads of really unfunny tweets about Happy Valley, mostly connecting it to Coronation Street because Sarah Lancashire used to be in that. I bet he only just heard of the show yesterday and when he realised it was popular, decided to do it TO DEATH! Very on brand. Hi Simon.

Reactions: 4
I had a glass of wine whilst I watched Happy Valley last night. I’m now questioning if it went to my head because I can’t remember there being a food bank?? 😂
No I can’t see any connection either, there was no mention of a food bank I don’t think. I don’t know what’s worse, him or his followers that lap up his “content”.

No I can’t see any connection either, there was no mention of a food bank I don’t think. I don’t know what’s worse, him or his followers that lap up his “content”.
Currently someone saying how Simon has enough money not to take up the Too good to go stuff from Aldi and his followers are jumping on them. Does he think he is Jack Monroe?

Given how excited he got about Sky News mentioning hiis appeal, I'm going to suggest that doing it for the kids ranks 4th place of the reasons for doing it that he offers.

Given how excited he got about Sky News mentioning hiis appeal, I'm going to suggest that doing it for the kids ranks 4th place of the reasons for doing it that he offers.

I don't get this, why wouldn't you just link to the charities page? I would always donate directly to the charity!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't get this, why wouldn't you just link to the charities page? I would always donate directly to the charity!
I sincerely hope GFM are waiving their 10% fees on this one.

Does anyone know if there are any small or local charities that would be good to donate to? Save the Children seem ok but I dislike giving to big charities who have London offices and CEOs on big salaries.

I sincerely hope GFM are waiving their 10% fees on this one.

Does anyone know if there are any small or local charities that would be good to donate to? Save the Children seem ok but I dislike giving to big charities who have London offices and CEOs on big salaries.
If he really cared and wasn't just a master of virtue signalling he'd find the details for the local mosques collections or Turkish groups. The gfm is ball and just let's him show off how much he personally raised

Reactions: 6
Why can he never say anything without sounding like an absolute dick head

40 years old with 4 kids and he thinks that ratioing one of "The Baddies" on twitter is not only exciting, but in any way important. Such a loser. One person who won't give a tit, Simon - Rishi Sunak. And the fact that it's a difference of just three likes shows that he's almost certainly been sitting monitoring the tweet. There has to be more to his life, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
40 years old with 4 kids and he thinks that ratioing one of "The Baddies" on twitter is not only exciting, but in any way important. Such a loser. One person who won't give a tit, Simon - Rishi Sunak. And the fact that it's a difference of just three likes shows that he's almost certainly been sitting monitoring the tweet. There has to be more to his life, surely?

The man is a walking ick. He’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Wow Simon, you sure showed him! He'll be so upset tonight with his job of... the bleeping Prime Minister.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weird. It looks like all the posts I had on this thread about this fat waste of space have been removed.

I was about to come on and just remind folk he's still a boring idiot. We've had to endure his usual world book day posts, and multiple "here's a thread jokes."

I really don't want people to forget this fella is a top rank bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weird. It looks like all the posts I had on this thread about this fat waste of space have been removed.

I was about to come on and just remind folk he's still a boring idiot. We've had to endure his usual world book day posts, and multiple "here's a thread jokes."

I really don't want people to forget this fella is a top rank bellend.
Was just having a wee scroll through his timeline to see if I could find any updated "like" figures on his and Sunak's tweets, but found myself scrolling for what felt like an hour past all his arsefart opinions about every trending topic and realised that life's too short.

Dyed-in-the-wool Leftie leaning woke tosser here, but christ even he's too much, the neckbeard fat brexit-voting duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought to myself earlier "I bet that prick has been tweeting incessantly about Gary Lineker". And yeah he's tweeted even more about it than even I thought he would. Another thing I wonder about is why this Jewish man has such a massive hardon for antisemite Jeremy Corbyn? Makes no sense.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.