Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because corbyn isn't an antisemite perhaps.

Not defending mbd he's just a virtue signalling wally

Reactions: 5
Just a reminder to all how much of a complete and utter ballbag Harris is.

The comments and replies section for any of his posts are absolutely festivals of cringe.

He's done multiple boring posts today about hs2, and he's still sucking Lineker's willy as well. And his acolytes are all wetting themselves like brainless simpletons.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The hs2 "gag" is just the same thing repeated multiple times. He has no concept of less is more. Having said that he seems to have all but abandoned Facebook. At least they gave the moron a blue tick for real.

Reactions: 2
Obviously with the Lineker news he's been tweeting constantly rather than paying attention to his kids. He said he wanted Alex Scott to replace Lineker just to make the gammons furious. Then this happened. What a disgusting, crawling, creep.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Obviously with the Lineker news he's been tweeting constantly rather than paying attention to his kids. He said he wanted Alex Scott to replace Lineker just to make the gammons furious. Then this happened. What a disgusting, crawling, creep.

Jesus Simon, Alex is not going to duck you, you jam strangling fuckpig!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The tweeting about Lineker is just relentless. He'll probably have done so over 100 times by the end of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought to myself earlier "I bet that prick has been tweeting incessantly about Gary Lineker". And yeah he's tweeted even more about it than even I thought he would. Another thing I wonder about is why this Jewish man has such a massive hardon for antisemite Jeremy Corbyn? Makes no sense.

Corbyn isn't antisemitic. 🤦‍♂️

The tweeting about Lineker is just relentless. He'll probably have done so over 100 times by the end of the day.

I saw that one - a fantastic reply 😂
---
Bangs on about how the "gammons" are getting all frothing, but tweets about a hundred times and clearly "excited".

Mrs Harris might need a few extra wines tonight to knock her out before that lump needs some "outlet."

Which one? This one was nearly a knockout blow of pure cringe. Why hasn't St. Gary made any effort standing up for protecting women's sports?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the duck? The silly prick was filming bits of match of the day himself and putting it on twitter!

• Haha
I think he has a genuine addiction to social media. I honestly don't think he'd be able to cope without it. Every like and share providing a proper buzz.

Reactions: 9
I think he has a genuine addiction to social media. I honestly don't think he'd be able to cope without it. Every like and share providing a proper buzz.
He’s on a few Facebook groups that I’m on and he just posts stupid lukewarm takes all day. With a Facebook blue tick haha.

Reactions: 4
Turns out he's a very busy man after all. The amount he manages to get done while his wife goes out to her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.