Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant 😂😂

This week, especially with the Ngozi thing he really has been an A1 wazzock
I honestly can’t bare him

Brilliant 😂😂

Brilliant 😂😂

Ha ha sorry for the triple post that’s how much I despise the berk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god I knew he'd be like a dog with a bleeping bone over the Ngozi drama. Says it proves beyond doubt that Meghan was right and the royals are nothing but DIRTY RACISTS (much like most of the country in his bizarre, twisted view).

So they are all awful racists yet he was happy to make a song and dance about meeting Charles earlier this year? Bloody hypocrite.

Reactions: 4
Oh god I knew he'd be like a dog with a bleeping bone over the Ngozi drama. Says it proves beyond doubt that Meghan was right and the royals are nothing but DIRTY RACISTS (much like most of the country in his bizarre, twisted view).

So they are all awful racists yet he was happy to make a song and dance about meeting Charles earlier this year? Bloody hypocrite.
Exactly not so vocal then when he’s getting his slack jawed fizzhog photographed with them
He’s just an abhorrent attention seeking waste of oxygen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Something else that pisses me off.

Bangs on about doing "his bit" because he's "raised" all the month for the RNLI.

Basically doing your bit now is setting up a GFM and posting on your Twitter timeline - what happened to walking Lands End to JoG or swimming the channel etc?
That's the only thing he'll raise...looks like he needs a blue pill or two to get things going. State of him.

• Haha
From his post today about racism he has really exposed himself once and for all as a centrist or right wing idiot trying to get clicks by pretending he's a leftie

Reactions: 3
From his post today about racism he has really exposed himself once and for all as a centrist or right wing idiot trying to get clicks by pretending he's a leftie

Was this the stuff in the post where he's gurning in his England top with that desperate "please like me!!" expression he always does? I've long suspected he's every bit the racist gammon he pretends to hate.

Also I guess linkedln probably isn't for you when all you've got to add is "posts on Facebook"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Great thread, there is honestly nothing I find creepier than a virtue signalling middle aged man on social media 🤢

Reactions: 8
Oh it's time for yet another gofundme. This one is to fund large amounts of lemsip and tissues so that angry gammons can have a soothing drink and a wank while watching the new Harry and Meghan documentary. I'm not sure what the whole lemsip and a wank thing is all about but it's one of these lines he uses a lot and seems to think is very funny. Repetition and not being funny is basically the whole page though. Feel free to explain Simon if you're still browsing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh it's time for yet another gofundme. This one is to fund large amounts of lemsip and tissues so that angry gammons can have a soothing drink and a wank while watching the new Harry and Meghan documentary. I'm not sure what the whole lemsip and a wank thing is all about but it's one of these lines he uses a lot and seems to think is very funny. Repetition and not being funny is basically the whole page though. Feel free to explain Simon if you're still browsing.
He has nothing to do other than rehash his same 4 or 5 jokes on social media, he doesn't even engage with comments often so I'd say he has plenty of time scrolling here

Reactions: 2
He has nothing to do other than rehash his same 4 or 5 jokes on social media, he doesn't even engage with comments often so I'd say he has plenty of time scrolling here

No he doesn't seem to engage with his followers at all unless they comment on one of his posts within minutes. The next thing he's going to post about ad nauseum is watching Die Hard. Every bloody year.

There was a really tacky post the other day about how he was going to just give his youngest kid stuff he'd been given for free as Christmas gifts. Lazy freeloading bastard.

• Haha
Of course he's watching it already. Not like he'll have much on. The tissues and lemsip thing again. Just what is that all about? I don't get the concept of masturbating in anger either. He's just weird.

• Sick
He has apparently now watched the first three episodes of the Harry and Meghan thing "extensively". What does that even mean? Surely to god he hasn't watched it all more than once?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.