Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read the thread and still can't work out why he's "famous" (in the absolute loosest sense of the word) - was he relevant at some point?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love the way he can't bring himself to say Golliwog. If he thinks the UK is so racist, he'd get a shock if he ever went to most of the other countries in Europe, Africa, the USA, Japan, India etc etc etc

“I saw a racist thing… Black woman experience racism”.

Yes, she does (sadly). Have a cookie, Simon darling. Well done you for spotting it.

Reactions: 6
He doesn’t seem to be capable to hold more than one thought in his head. Meghan could be a victim of racism and also be a bully at the same time.
Imagine getting stuck in a lift with him and Russ

Reactions: 7
He doesn’t seem to be capable to hold more than one thought in his head. Meghan could be a victim of racism and also be a bully at the same time.
Imagine getting stuck in a lift with him and Russ
Would be clawing my out through the floor and plummeting to my demise tbh

Reactions: 3
He's starting to come across as creepy and unhinged with the Meghan and Harry stuff on twitter now. It is relentless. Utterly obsessed with how black she apparently is. He's just comes across like a closet racist.

He is? Do you mean creepy, unhinged, a probably closet racist or all of the above? Today he's been giving advice to women on how to deal with the likely rise in domestic violence this weekend because England lost, bragging about Gary Lineker following him on twitter and sharing a selection of brilliant replies he got for saying it's not 56 years of hurt because the women won the Euros this year.

FjshZocXgAc0K7C.jpg

Reactions: 1
The worst bit is that I bet he’s never been to a women’s football match in his life. He really is a tragic person.

Reactions: 10
It's virtue signalling for the sake of it for his facebook echo chamber. The women winning the Euros this year in no way stops it being 56 years since the men won anything. Just let the women have their own achievement without tying them to the men.

Reactions: 13
Watching his fans defend him and jump on anyone who dares speak against him is embarassing.

For a while (at least a year, if not more) I've been thinking there isn't anything more cringey /tragic than watching a Simon Harris comments section unfold before your eyes.

"I'm so glad I follow you", "You won the internet today"...blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's weird because I find it hard to understand how you can think someone you've never met in your life is such a bleeping prick! He's an interesting human experiment that is for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is a total prick. The other day he was saying he was less offended being called a nonce than a centrist. Calls "horrendously left wing" which, surely is just as bad as being horrendously right wing.

And it wasn't really him that raised the money.

320148704_623679986176378_2265914350699823556_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
He is a total prick. The other day he was saying he was less offended being called a ponce than a centrist. Calls "horrendously left wing" which, surely is just as bad as being horrendously right wing.

And it wasn't really him that raised the money.

Honestly every time I see him post this bollocks I want to scream. I remember when people actually done some something to raise money like swim the channel, or even just standing outside Tesco of a weekend - not sitting on their fat arse with (what is effectively) a digital begging bowl out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just looking at him makes me want to sew my fanny up. How his wife let him near her 4 times is a mystery to me rohypnol

Does he really make enough money to support 6 people by being unfunny on social media? Lord, I have truly missed my calling.

(age-related pic incoming)

1671053900165.png

• Haha
‘He’ raised it did he
No you lazy ballbag you shared a link to a go fund me. Such a self congratulatory narcissistic attention seeking ugly pig dog he really is

• Haha
‘He’ raised it did he
No you lazy ballbag you shared a link to a go fund me. Such a self congratulatory narcissistic attention seeking ugly pig dog he really is
I mean I appreciate he does it but I hate how predictable he is. Same shite jokes for almost a decade now… we get it racists are arseholes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just looking at him makes me want to sew my fanny up. How his wife let him near her 4 times is a mystery to me rohypnol

Does he really make enough money to support 6 people by being unfunny on social media? Lord, I have truly missed my calling.

(age-related pic incoming)

View attachment 1807897

He once claimed that he gets many sexual offers from his followers. And not always from women.

and what a surprise

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.