Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"you cant act this"

She's an actress by trade Simon. Try and accept that she's never going to duck you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just read his Twitter, he claims to be 39, I would say that’s a hard paper round but it demos sitting on your arse all day long ages you too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh he's at war with Jeremy Clarkson now because he has said bad things about Simon's beloved Meghan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Such a drama queen. Though if she "did the unthinkable" he'd be milking it to DEATH for weeks of likes and shares.

Reactions: 1
Why on earth would you choose to show your child this? Trying to out-monroe the time Jack Said her son was running Twitter?
1672415842189.png

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand the logic of showing your 8 year old autistic son that tweet.

Reactions: 3
Our favourite gobshite is loving the Andrew. Tate stuff on Twitter at the moment. He's an absolute weapon.
I was going to point out tate has a slight upper hand by not using the phrase ‘rear foo too’ but then I realised I was on the wrong thread but I’m sure this guy is just as much of a creep as russ or Tate.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.