Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's done another to tick off the Dadly bingo card as well. That thing about the gammons being furious about same sex couples on Strictly. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still like him but …Simon if you’re reading, stop with the “mind your own business if you see people shop;firing baby formula”

Firstly if they are genuinely in need I want a non punitive approach.
Secondly if they are having to steal baby milk I want to make sure they are supported so they don’t have to. I can’t do that if I don’t know ….I work with families all the time. I’ve even bought baby milk in emergencies for families. I don’t need any kudos for this, it’s called being a human being and not wanting a baby to go hungry.
Thirdly I am struggling financially at the moment but I still have morals and ethics. Just because I am poor doesn’t = stealing the basics.
Fourthly a lot of people stealing formula will be selling it on to feather their own nests

Reactions: 2
It doesn't matter what someone is shoplifting ffs. Shoplifting is shoplifting. You can't approve of stealing some items but not others. Phony virtue signalling tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jack Monroe was openly saying similar.
Stealing is stealing but if someone is genuinely hungry then punitive measures are not appropriate.
Support and help is the better option which can’t be offered if people don’t know.

And yes @Yesweknowyouhavekids sometimes people do indeed steal items to feather their own nests and that includes baby milk.

Reactions: 1
Don’t want to go OT but I wouldn’t listen to a word the fantasist JM utters shame he’s so in awe of her /him/they

Reactions: 2
Just popped over after Simon very kindly reminded me via Twitter he had a Tattle thread. He's a boring centrist arse who's rather too much in love with the scent of his own farts but I suspect largely harmless in the scheme of things. What an odd little industry wankspangle Twitter is, I despair at whole swathes of the left mistaking kicking the arse out gammon jokes for activism but I suppose it makes them feel better.

Fair play to him for doing the charity thing legit with the money going direct, he should have a word with his pal Jack Monroe and give her a few pointers about transparency. Just think of all the money the two of them could raise together. The social justice they could create. Go on Simon, have a word, blow enough smoke up her arse and she'll be bound to listen.

Reactions: 10
I still like him but …Simon if you’re reading, stop with the “mind your own business if you see people shop;firing baby formula”

Firstly if they are genuinely in need I want a non punitive approach.
Secondly if they are having to steal baby milk I want to make sure they are supported so they don’t have to. I can’t do that if I don’t know ….I work with families all the time. I’ve even bought baby milk in emergencies for families. I don’t need any kudos for this, it’s called being a human being and not wanting a baby to go hungry.
Thirdly I am struggling financially at the moment but I still have morals and ethics. Just because I am poor doesn’t = stealing the basics.

Great thoughts and comment.

Something else that pisses me off.

Bangs on about doing "his bit" because he's "raised" all the month for the RNLI.

Basically doing your bit now is setting up a GFM and posting on your Twitter timeline - what happened to walking Lands End to JoG or swimming the channel etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Something else that pisses me off.

Bangs on about doing "his bit" because he's "raised" all the month for the RNLI.

Basically doing your bit now is setting up a GFM and posting on your Twitter timeline - what happened to walking Lands End to JoG or swimming the channel etc?

Yeah I saw that bit. Saying HE had raised £160,000. No you didn't Simon. And as if he'd ever do something like a charity walk! And saying he doesn't have the room to host a refugee. Imagine if he did! The poor sod would be all over facebook for likes and shares.

And oh Christ, it seems he is now eligible for some sort of Facebook professional mode and can actually make money off the witless drivel he posts. Talk about literally stealing a living.

• Haha
Ha ha yep that made me laugh too ‘I raised’
No you bit fat slob you posted a link and your brainless lemmings donated because they’d never have thought the lifeboat needed donations before

Reactions: 3
He's done his post about rent vs mortgage payments again. For about the 10,000th time. Such freshness and originality.

Reactions: 3
He didn't like this. But then he couldn't not share it for attention when a *gasp* celebrity noticed him!

312224426_10166955260335046_3256437971985272518_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of Harris's followers has reported that tweet of Biggerstaff's for being ableist. Where is the ableist language? Is calling someone ignorant ableist now? Jesus Christ.

If it turns out to be true that Elon Musk will charge people a subscription fee for a blue tick, I bet Simon suddenly has one on his account.....

• Haha
If it turns out to be true that Elon Musk will charge people a subscription fee for a blue tick, I bet Simon suddenly has one on his account.....
he is the epitome of a blue tick wanker

‘He’ is now raising money for vulnerable old people- I.e sharing a go funding link
As usual doing the most low effort fundraising the lazy slag

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.