Simon Harris #6 Even the Duke of Marlborough only charges £4.99 for a tea towel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I get it was COVID, but if you need to get these 'people who were helping to bla bla bla' on the payroll, you pop an email to the head of HR and the people who need to authorise the admin gubbins, say "we need all hands on deck" and you push the temporary contracts through the system and get em approved. This is more ECC's massive oversight than Simon's, the mind just boggles sometimes

Reactions: 5
I mean, I get it was COVID, but if you need to get these 'people who were helping to bla bla bla' on the payroll, you pop an email to the head of HR and the people who need to authorise the admin gubbins, say "we need all hands on deck" and you push the temporary contracts through the system and get em approved. This is more ECC's massive oversight than Simon's, the mind just boggles sometimes
is there a public sector body on earth that doesn’t have a process for body shopping temporary labour?

I mean it was during Covid, weren’t there any staff who’s job was usually public facing so they weren’t able to do it?

Reactions: 6
I don’t think “onboarding” the new employees was the issue, I think it was running a recruitment exercise. And the reason that can’t be done in under a week is because you have to have
-job description evaluated to determine pay grade
- put out advert for at least a week
- hold a competitive process (such as interviews)

now someone making up jobs/payments and handing out cash in hand won’t want to do all of that, will they?

Reactions: 7
Weird how the cross-posting hasn't extended to the 'mea not culpa' making its way onto Man Behaving Dadly. Maybe doesn't want to remind the paying fans? Instead they're getting treated to

1713466097826.png

1713466111775.png

1713466128271.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is any of this his own content? I mean it's bleeping tit but he isn't very good at duck all , even memes.

Spotted over on the James “Depher” Anderson thread, GFM has a donation guarantee which provides refunds when any fundraiser is found to be fraudulent: https://www.gofundme.com/c/safety/gofundme-guarantee

This is applies to all donations made from 31 January, so this would include donations to any active GFMs he had active then. Baby milk, Post Office, RNLI, tents and And Hawkwell People - Advertising all seem to have received donations within that window, and would be eligible 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Si, airline food? What about that, nobody does that.
I don't understand why he thinks ignorance is a defence, it isn't. Passing brown envelopes is still a crime. Fat middle man wankster

Reactions: 2
Err, didn’t Jack Monroe literally do a slow cooker tea thing? Is he mocking his former bezzie mate?
He was just communicating via tweet with Jack, it was everyone else who thought they were friends, Simon doesn’t know her and isn’t friends with her (there’s a theme, isn’t there?) Simon Iscariot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Killing in the Name just came up on my shuffle. I realise the song has now been ruined for me because it will now, irrevocably, make me think of dodgy council contracting and procurement.

• Haha
He used to claim he knew Jack Monwoe from "the old days in Southend" whatever the hell that was supposed to mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_2024-04-19-12-24-42-38_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

A brief flash of self awareness? Or self deprecating humour masquerading as self awareness

Screenshot_2024-04-19-12-25-47-55_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Meanwhile Dadlycast is just "hey I posted, please engage, please"

• Haha
  • Sick
What a sickening comment on his massive essay from yesterday

Sending you big hugs Simon Harris. I have followed you on fb ~ your posts are always informative and often inspirational. During lockdown you kept my spirits up. Please
1f64f.png
don’t give up ~ insist on full and unequivocal public apologies from ALL those who have unjustly wronged/slandered you.
I’m looking forward to you coming back to fb more
2764.png
That bit of self aware thing posted a few post up is him mocking this type of person by being honest about who he is and what he does but they are too thick/blind to see it because he parades as hard left.

• Sick
  • Haha
Spotted over on the James “Depher” Anderson thread, GFM has a donation guarantee which provides refunds when any fundraiser is found to be fraudulent: https://www.gofundme.com/c/safety/gofundme-guarantee

This is applies to all donations made from 31 January, so this would include donations to any active GFMs he had active then. Baby milk, Post Office, RNLI, tents and And Hawkwell People - Advertising all seem to have received donations within that window, and would be eligible 🤔
I keep wondering about all his various GFMs.
What about all those ones that only raised about £3k of a £10k target and were then never mentioned again? Like the school roofs one? I used to think it was funny they raised so little but think I was naive and he didn't care. He either got little amounts that were forgotten about, and who knows what happened with that money, or got lots and went semi viral. Either way win-win for Fatty Harris.

• Sad