Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pkershaw

Sorry if I am being thick.

How can you earn that during COVID but be eligible also for a loan as COVID has effected you? If anything tye effect for him was amazing.
The pandemic was his jackpot
Such a brilliant question that I would love somebody to put to him. Also, if you spent the years 2019-2023 carrying out media related work and racking up an income of £494,650 from just one client alone (he likely had others), how do you possibly end up liquidating a media company in March 2023 which went under with unpaid debts to the tune of over 70 grand?!

In order to legally qualify for a Covid bounce back loan of the size he obtained, D Media Ltd's turnover needed to be in the region of £80k. And that money is separate to the ECC grift as they never made payments to D Media. Add in any money that he's made through his relationships with Social Kind(ness), Suffolk council and the NHS, and you have a huge amount of income.

And yet he still managed to constantly look like he spent last night sleeping in a wheelie bin. So here's the question that keeps cropping up with this guy.... WHERE DID ALL THE MONEY GO, SIMON??!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 31

SendReceive

VIP Member
The comments on his Xwitter post confirming that the Horizon GoFundMe has closed are unanimously negative. No sign of any flying monkeys anywhere.

IMG_8129.jpeg

If you’re reading this Simon, and let’s face it we know that you are, I hope you’re absolutely bricking it in your stinking skidmarked underpants about the £484k you leeched from taxpayers.

• Haha

Girty Drifter

The NHS wastes so much money. From basic miscommunication between wards meaning duplicates of expensive prescriptions that get wasted, food wastage alone must cost millions. The management hierarchy is ridiculous. In my unit there are as many managers as staff almost. No idea what at least 10 of them actually manage, they just seem to have lots of meetings and send emails that a ward clerk could easily send.
It is no longer fit for purpose.
I was in some training a year or so ago with someone I hadn’t seen for ages. He’d fairly recently been promoted to b8, so asked him how it was going and he said he was looking for a new job as ‘I just sit in meetings all day’. He looked really despondent.

On topic, she’s got to be getting her narc kicks somewhere. She must have a sock on Twitter, but that won’t be enough as I’m sure it won’t have a glasto sized audience or it would have been spotted. Maybe something happened in 2023 that knocked her down a few pegs, but again you’d expect her to come out kicking and screaming rather than quietly slope* off. I’m sure she’ll show herself when the money starts to run out.

Edit: omg so many grifters about I keep thinking I’m on the Jack thread. I’m off to have more coffee and hope that this resets my brain a bit 🙈. Apologies all, bit embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

lilykestrel

VIP Member
And here’s the problem with all of these left wing grifters… As soon as they’re found out, the cry goes up that they must be secret Tories. They aren’t. They’re just left wing grifters. The equation in some stupid people’s heads that being left wing automatically equates to them being the good guys shows why, as an audience, they are so vulnerable to these scams.
View attachment 2671586
there's also the flipside of "people bringing this up are right-wingers trying to bring good down" bla bla bla

Would like to out myself as a regular old bleeding-heart lefty, and a trade union and Labour card-carrier to boot. And I work for the public sector (and know from experience how many external suppliers float around the public sector like vultures, over-promising and under-delivering on contracts and rinsing public bodies out of public money, and it pisses me off), and spend so much of my working day making sure that everything I do around budgets and purchasing and invoicing is entirely by the book, and having to be an annoying nitpicker at times, so should we ever be audited we don't land in the shit.

If there are entirely reasonable explanations for everything (and I don't mean 'ethical', I mean in the sense that it can be shown that it has been done by the book, even if the way of the book is still a bit grubby), I'll hold my hands up. But at the moment, it stinks and looks highly sus. And I'm glad somebody has FOIAed it, because it is all entirely FOIAble.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Nurseali

VIP Member
Sorry if I am being thick.

How can you earn that during COVID but be eligible also for a loan as COVID has effected you? If anything tye effect for him was amazing.
The pandemic was his jackpot

• Heart

mchops

VIP Member
I do like the 'was ' in this quote

Mr Harris, who was a popular figure on the internet

• Haha
  • Heart

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
I think these ones, like Monroe, pick on the lighthearted comments here, for eg she was a millionaire, and use that as a way to try to discredit the genuine serious allegations.
And you are right about the Horizon GFM. Fascinating that a relatively minor thing can turn the tide. In his case Horizon, in Monroe's Hunger Hurts Two. Looks like Tanskii's might be another beg for a new phone.
Alas, they grifted too close to the sun... I am delighted that 2024 is shaping up to be the year that people see sense and the worst Internet prigs and grifters tumble.

• Heart
  • Haha

SendReceive

VIP Member
Has Essex police internet Zeleb Squad been called in?
so does Simon have an adhd diagnosis or what?
The similarities between Fatman Si and Jack Monroe are really stacking up!

✅ Essex Celebrity Police Squad involvement
✅ Financial irregularity on multiple levels including charity fundraising
✅ Multiple unsatisfied CCJs
✅ Bemoan lack of mortgage approval
✅ Come from Essex
✅ Look like they smell
✅ Deactivate accounts when under scrutiny

Have I missed anything?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bread

Chatty Member
I've had a low level of hatred for this little twonk for years. I kept asking why he did GFMs in HIS name rather than pointing people to the charity directly as GFM takes a cut - he never replied. I feel very clever that I started suspecting he was in GFM's pocket and then read about it on here. I feel like a true Tattler.

• Heart
Reactions: 29