Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
This is just brilliant. The woman involved must be shagging him. Which is weird but you know power and all that
He just reminds me of an uncooked beef meatball that's been rolled in the residue when I clean the hair clippers. Except it looks more like the hair clipping residue from unrelated people all with different hair.

It's rare to see someone who looks like they take absolutely no care of themself.

Clean shaven people can look great, bearded people can look great, trimmed haired people can look great. A bit of grooming and washing and anyone looks pretty good really. Some people just look like they'd smell nice don't they? And I'm not talking about anyone's natural beauty here. You get genetically lucky or not (a not, for me!). But we can all make the best of ourselves. Why does he look like he got left at a camp site for a week after everyone else came home?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

SendReceive

VIP Member
Fuck me, Fatty Harris has more ghost town Facebook groups than Jack Monroe has rusty spoons. We should try to get them all documented in the Wiki something.

Just chanced on this one which has basically zero engagement:

IMG_8170.jpeg

The “about” section:

IMG_8171.jpeg

“Essex County Council are investing a significant sum of money into providing digital weight loss support”. Yeah I bet they are Simon you disgusting parasite.

• Wow

Droosie123

VIP Member
Still an admin on a group I follow too…Essex based.

Thing is I work closely with my local community voluntary service. The whole affair leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I’ll be interested to hear their take on it when I speak with them next week. I am based in Essex and much of my work involves social issues so I tend to keep an eye on what’s out there meeting those needs. During the pandemic the Essex is United group was great for information sharing, getting support for people etc. the expansion into other Essex is United groups doesn’t seem anywhere near as useful. i didn’t know they existed for a start and I now use another platform for sourcing information and making referrals for people.

i hope he’s been above board in terms of accounting but questions need asking about the amount Essex County Council has paid out when we have people living in tents because they are not priority for housing and others needing urgent food bank referrals.

Ptiorities ECC…just saying.

• Heart
He's not a "comedian" or a "satirist" and if he's a "prankster" he's a really crappy one. We aren't talking about Rowan Atkinson or Chris Morris or something. He's just an attention seeking idiot with a few recycled bad jokes!

CookieZippy

VIP Member
The stuff like Are Cuntry he uses as an outlet for his real sexist and racist views. I've always suspected an account on Facebook called Miserable Zippy was him - telling the sort of jokes he'd really rather post but knew the sort of people that he'd found a big audience with would be disgusted by. And funnily enough that page I have just seen posted last weekend to announce it was going to be taking some time out. What a remarkable coincidence...

• Wow
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
i read the wiki this morning and although i'm at home alone, i'm surprised you all didn't hear me squealing (i mean that i genuinely laughed so much my mascara was on my cheeks) at this (in bold):

• Smiling - as a bitter, left-wing extremist, smiling does not come naturally to Simon. On occasions where he is required to pose for photographs, his forced attempts at appearing happy often leave him looking like he’s just had a lobotomy. Some have theorised that he was taught to smile by a blind person describing it to him or that his expression was actually the result of an unfortunately placed cattle prod.

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Not turning up is bad, very bad for Simon.

I mean it’s wild he agreed to the interview in the first place - he obviously thought he could talk his way around the issues raised. But to be a no-show… yikes. The knives will only sharpen now.

99110FBB-E2EA-4095-AEC4-EC4DD4B21A8D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

mchops

VIP Member
Simple Simon, met a Private Eye man, thinking he could share,
The private eye man told Simple Simon don't you bloody dare,

• Haha
  • Heart

Droosie123

VIP Member
I am seeing the local community voluntary service head on Thursday, he has a lot to say about how much money gets wasted by the ICB/ICS so I will be interested to get his take on it.

I am raging as I work in south Essex and that money could have been invested in some amazing local community projects which offer real support.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Pkershaw

I've said it before over these political conmerchants for years, there is no difference between tommy Robinson funding his lifestyle and say jack monroe, two cheeks of the same arse.
Extremists at both ends of the political spectrum all have one thing in common. They’re fucking irritating tribal hypocrites who will overlook the most egregious shithousing of anyone who is on their “side”. I like hanging around in the middle where you’re free to take the piss out of all of them.

I saw on Twitter earlier, one of Simon’s moronic flying monkeys was trying to mount a case for the defence when told to read all the evidence. His argument was simply “I don’t believe a word of it because the person who wrote the big thread is a TERF and has a right wing agenda.” Just imagine what it’s like to live on that idiots planet.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
Just occurred to me that that trustee guy clearly has his head screwed on, or has done his due diligence. Because his opening salvo was "don't give him your money, you don't know where it's going"
This is because trustees are very much accountable to the Charity Commission, and given this charity has the spotlight on it, the CC will very much be aware of it. They absolutely will not want to fall foul of the Commission within their first year. They don’t want to be associated with dodgy fundraising.

I can’t believe he would choose to attempt a cash-in on a saga that’s been ongoing for YEARS, (which he ignored), in which people lost their livelihoods, their standing in the communities, their relationships with their families, and some ending up in prison.
ironic that the same thing is going to happen to him.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I would love to know when his last mention of Tattle was :unsure:
Was that around last July too?
Not so cocky about the chess playing pigeons any more then Simon?

• Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
The NHS wastes so much money. From basic miscommunication between wards meaning duplicates of expensive prescriptions that get wasted, food wastage alone must cost millions. The management hierarchy is ridiculous. In my unit there are as many managers as staff almost. No idea what at least 10 of them actually manage, they just seem to have lots of meetings and send emails that a ward clerk could easily send.
It is no longer fit for purpose.
I don't work in the NHS, but I do work in the public sector and it is rife with managers whose sole purpose is to keep themselves in a job. It's incredibly depressing.

Pkershaw

Finally! Simon catches a break and receives a bit of good news. He likes an appearance in the paper.

IMG_9679.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow