Simon Harris #4 He lost 5 stone, and gained 457 thousand pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long till he does come back? He'll never stay away forever. He's genuinely addicted to social media and the buzz of likes and shares.

Reactions: 15
I’m really hoping there’s some big story this weekend and it’ll kill him not being able to get his opinion in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Could be that the GFM stuff is small fry compared to all the companies that have been set up then dissolved. I hope someone with more business knowledge digs into that.

At least he was smart enough not to flaunt his lifestyle online like a lot of grifters. He could well have a Cotswolds haul to rival Our Jack for all we know.
All that time we spent taking the piss out of him for always dressing like a total slob and wearing his Coca Cola t-shirt until it fell apart at the seams, and all along it was just a clever ruse to put people off the scent. Maybe he is smarter than we give him credit for after all 🤔
---
I’m really hoping there’s some big story this weekend and it’ll kill him not being able to get his opinion in
Good God yeah. Just imagine.

Any Tory MP who fancies punching an orphaned immigrant or something, now is the weekend to do it please 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And here’s the problem with all of these left wing grifters… As soon as they’re found out, the cry goes up that they must be secret Tories. They aren’t. They’re just left wing grifters. The equation in some stupid people’s heads that being left wing automatically equates to them being the good guys shows why, as an audience, they are so vulnerable to these scams.
View attachment 2671586
there's also the flipside of "people bringing this up are right-wingers trying to bring good down" bla bla bla

Would like to out myself as a regular old bleeding-heart lefty, and a trade union and Labour card-carrier to boot. And I work for the public sector (and know from experience how many external suppliers float around the public sector like vultures, over-promising and under-delivering on contracts and rinsing public bodies out of public money, and it pisses me off), and spend so much of my working day making sure that everything I do around budgets and purchasing and invoicing is entirely by the book, and having to be an annoying nitpicker at times, so should we ever be audited we don't land in the tit.

If there are entirely reasonable explanations for everything (and I don't mean 'ethical', I mean in the sense that it can be shown that it has been done by the book, even if the way of the book is still a bit grubby), I'll hold my hands up. But at the moment, it stinks and looks highly sus. And I'm glad somebody has FOIAed it, because it is all entirely FOIAble.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'd forgotten about this slack-jawed, greasy bleep after my brush with fame 💅 when he shared my post on here with his Facebook following 😂.

Delighted to see his chickens have come home to roost. What an unexpected joy.

The mass delete really speaks volumes. Absolute shithouse. At least have the courage of your convictions pal.

I bet he's bleeping raging, ranting about everything he's done for charity. Gormless prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Good God yeah. Just imagine.

Any Tory MP who fancies punching an orphaned immigrant or something, now is the weekend to do it please 🙏
Asbestos found in the maternity ward at Southend University hospital? No interest from our Si who's spending this afternoon snorting garage snacks

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just catching up. What a day.

Maybe 2024 is going to be a great year after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He won’t know what to do with himself today, he’ll be sitting playing Candy Cwush and Words With Fwiends to get his phone fix

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s in the shed with the kids toys.

“Right Emma’s Barbie, you’re Auntie Cawol, Luke’s Action Man, you’re Martin Lewis. I’ll pwetend to tweet you with zingers about the torwies and you pwetend to wetweet me and I get lots and lots of likes and all the people with FBPE and pwonouns in their bio will tell me I won the internet…. Weady? Go!”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon by the time we get to the end of this thread he'll have put that 5 stones back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure if this is our Simon: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/simon-harris-996b5ab'

I think it might be, he's the same age, based in the same area, and works as a social media manager. He owns a tutoring business called Blaireau and apparently teaches French and IT in a school (plausible; it's a private school and they can hire staff without a PGCE.) If this is is indeed our favourite bearded clown, maybe that's the Blaireau he represents in local authority meetings? If so, why isn't it a registered company?

• Wow
Reactions: 11

I think it might be, he's the same age, based in the same area, and works as a social media manager. He owns a tutoring business called Blaireau - if this is is indeed our favourite bearded clown, maybe that's what he represents in local authority meetings? If so, why isn't it a registered company?
"Protecting vulnerable Internet users against the dangers of Facebook..."

Snort.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

I think it might be, he's the same age, based in the same area, and works as a social media manager. He owns a tutoring business called Blaireau and apparently teaches French and IT in a school (plausible; it's a private school and they can hire staff without a PGCE.) If this is is indeed our favourite bearded clown, maybe that's the Blaireau he represents in local authority meetings? If so, why isn't it a registered company?
Aye that's him. His Twitter handle used to be simon_blaireau or something before it pivoted to the MBD name. I have searched and searched and can find no record of Blaireau as a company entity. (French word for badger, but also used as a slang word for 'idiot' incidentally, apropos of nothing)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Aye that's him. His Twitter handle used to be simon_blaireau or something before it pivoted to the MBD name. I have searched and searched and can find no record of Blaireau as a company entity. (French word for badger, but also used as a slang word for 'idiot' incidentally, apropos of nothing)
I can think of a few choice words for him in French :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh this has tickled me, I've just reminded myself of the full breadth of how one would use 'blaireau' and it is quite fitting

1704555484006.png

The first example sentence has the translation underneath which is ... almost topical

Quel blaireau ! Il n'a même pas pensé avertir le charité!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The French tutoring was given up years ago. He used to work in a private school just round the corner from my first flat. No idea where Blaireau came from but it was never anything legit from what I could find. So the fact he was sat in meetings with the council as late as mid last year representing “Blaireau” is just another ‘what the duck is going on’, question.

I wonder if he got a text from Kirsty just as he was joining the Teams call that said “For the love of God, DON’T say you work for Social Kindness!!! Say anything but that!!!” And 20 seconds later the spotlight was on him as they go round doing introductions…. “I’m errrr….Simon Hawwis… fwom… errrr y’know… Blaireau (Phew 😮💨).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Blaireau it isn't fair-eau

He's still advertising French tutoring on Yell.com, maybe he will renew that ad now the grifting tin is empty? And yes, there's only one registered company in the UK called Blaireau and it was owned by someone else and dissolved in 2018. So how come he's trading as Blaireau and getting work from local authorities - with no accounts on public record?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.