Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does look very ill, despite the veneered, Teflon smile (which isn't really 'his', anyway, considering the dental 'improvements'). No lifer smoker has teef like that. Anyway, for his son's sake, hoping he's not as ill as he looks. COPD is a bastard and I'll bet my last fiver he has something 'of that ilk', given his smoking history. My mum has it and it's changed her from being a pocket rocket to a rusting, struggling submarine :(.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Some of you may not have seen this old clip of Cowell that I posted in the general Celeb thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can imagine that all sorts of weird stories will come out about him once he's passed away........ which won't be long by the look of him. He lives the strangest existence. I'll never forget those bizarre days after their son was born and they were on a beach somewhere........... Lauren looked exhausted and uncomfortable beyond words, and I remember thinking that he seemed the most thoughtless arse imaginable. She seems to have little say in her own life and I wonder what she gets from it all other than her photo in the DM ......................
She gets paid not to be laid ;) . I agree that we'll probably have to wait until he's dead to find out half of what he's been up to. He has too much money to shut people up whilst he's still breathing imo. I remember the holiday you are talking about - he showed more interested in those two rats on leads and his endless packets of fags.

Reactions: 10
If his relationship with Lauren is pretence why is it reported that she has such strict divorce arrangements around custody etc with her ex? Or is that all part of it? Seems that would be taking it quite far to make the arrangements so strict over a pretend relationship!
It may have been a stalling tactic by the dad to protect his son from something in Cowell's lifestyle, maybe exposure to excessive drinking or drugs. Who knows with this lot, it all seems odd.

Reactions: 8
He does look very ill, despite the veneered, Teflon smile (which isn't really 'his', anyway, considering the dental 'improvements'). No lifer smoker has teef like that. Anyway, for his son's sake, hoping he's not as ill as he looks. COPD is a bastard and I'll bet my last fiver he has something 'of that ilk', given his smoking history. My mum has it and it's changed her from being a pocket rocket to a rusting, struggling submarine :(.
I always wonder why people get shiny white teeth that obviously look fake. Many of them have perfectly decent teeth to begin with too.

Piers Morgan is with Simon today, must say Lauren looks beautiful, very elegant and Simon looks better than Piers.

Reactions: 1
A Tattler mentions coke on page 1 of this thread. Maybe the weight loss is down to coke but I don’t know if he does or has done any drugs factually.
Popbitch always used to make reference of him trying to source "gak"

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My fil had COPD and it was awful seeing him deteriorate over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lots of gossip over there years about "Mr Simon Cowell".

• Haha
  • Wow
You don't hear anything of Terri Seymour anymore. She was like sinitta,always hanging around. She sounded like she smoked 60 cigs a day 😱

Reactions: 6