Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lung cancer or COPD has been mentioned before. Wasn't he pictured with oxygen recently.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
If Simon Cowell is ill, I don't know why he can't be open about it. I'm sure people would show him a lot of support, even those who don't like him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
If Simon Cowell is ill, I don't know why he can't be open about it. I'm sure people would show him a lot of support, even those who don't like him.
I don't think he knows how to be open about anything in his life..... everything with him seems to serve two purposes: Make him money, or keep his name in the public conscious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I don’t think we’ll ever know the full story. He’ll leave behind a hell of a lot of money, much of which I suspect will be used to continue the secrecy, to protect Eric from the stories coming out.
I hope I’m wrong of course - we all want the gory truth!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Also. Personal opinion - but why, if you’d broken your back and nearly lost your physical mobility as a result of an electric bike accident, would you subsequently use an electric bike ever again?

I just think there’s something more to it all. Especially now he’s stepped down from his latest show on the premise of wanting to spend more time with his family (which I accept may be true, but why does he suddenly want to spend more time with them when it’s clearly never been a priority before now).
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Came here after reading he is stepping down from Walk the Line.

For a while he hasnt looked well (despite the being out of the spotlight/stepping down from shows etc)

I really hope he is well but I have a horrible feeling he isn't well at all and hasnt been for a while
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Definitely think he’s not well you wouldn’t step down just weeks before launching a new show. I’m surprised Gary is replacing him I’m pretty sure him and Simon fell out after the X Factor.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Whatever he‘s got is obviously terminal or degenerative. He’s pretty much wasting away before our eyes. Someone on here said he had heart surgery a few years ago and it was kept out of the press, but who knows really. It’s very unlike him to remove himself from the spotlight like this thought isn’t it? He’s always thrived on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I saw the article in the Daily Mail this morning. I've thought he's not been well for years, after that fall down the stairs at home.

He really does lead a life of smokescreens and mirrors. I wonder if he even knows who he is............
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5