Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
McKenna gives me the creeps. It’s like you never get to know the real him.
I said that on the Celeb thread lol. Years ago some heavy-smoking friends of mine went to a two-day course run by him. They came out not smoking and totally evangelical in a 'Brotherly Love' type of way. Two weeks later they were puffing away again.
I thought I was being witty, I probably read your line on there!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Paul's too powerful, you couldn't trust him. He's bleeping magic like.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paul's too powerful, you couldn't trust him. He's bleeping magic like.
@BigMavis '1, 2, 3 and she's under ... Imagine you are in the desert and there is an icebucket with a bottle of Baileys in it... - if you want that cool Baileys you must run across this burning hot sand shoeless... off you go!'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re Paul McKenna. My mum nearly drowned listening to his ‘make yourself thin’ whilst in the bath.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They play warnings on all those hypnosis and guided meditation sounds now because people were having accidents. You have to wonder how "you are not hungry" "food is only there to fuel your body" could send you to sleep but it does.
Anyway back to Cowell, the mail are hinting about his health again.

Reactions: 9
Yeah and that’s a nebuliser in the car. People with bad asthma use them, but also people with lung diseases such as COPD.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can imagine that all sorts of weird stories will come out about him once he's passed away........ which won't be long by the look of him. He lives the strangest existence. I'll never forget those bizarre days after their son was born and they were on a beach somewhere........... Lauren looked exhausted and uncomfortable beyond words, and I remember thinking that he seemed the most thoughtless arse imaginable. She seems to have little say in her own life and I wonder what she gets from it all other than her photo in the DM ......................

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He's in the sidebar of shame enough in the DM to know that they've got something on him but can't print it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If his relationship with Lauren is pretence why is it reported that she has such strict divorce arrangements around custody etc with her ex? Or is that all part of it? Seems that would be taking it quite far to make the arrangements so strict over a pretend relationship!

Reactions: 2