Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he said had gone downstairs to get a glass of milk, doesnt sound true does it ? i read rock hudsons book by the way, even gloria hunniford said she had no idea, so we dont know what goes on do we? im always a bit scared of saying anything about simon cowell, so i will say i admire how nice he is to animals to balance it out. i felt sorry for freddie mercury with it plastered all over the papers.
Oh I’m am so with you,yes his animal lover is wonderful.I just hope he is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes,I so like his love of animals.

Freddie adored his cats especially Olivia..beautiful puss...Just hope Simons isn’t too serious his illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Never heard of him linked to drugs but he certainly used to drink quite A bit.
A Tattler mentions coke on page 1 of this thread. Maybe the weight loss is down to coke but I don’t know if he does or has done any drugs factually.

Reactions: 2
ooooh you cynic :D
Cynical but true!

His relationships with dodgy people proceed him:
Jonathon King- Paid his bail
Scot Young- dead ( Four of Scott Young's friends have died 'in similar circumstances' since- google him)
Max Clifford- convicted -died in jail
Sir Philip Green- Do I have to explain that one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Never heard of him linked to drugs but he certainly used to drink quite A bit.
I know someone who works for him who says he does coke. Lots of it. Meetings are erratic, they can sit around waiting hours to see him, terrible mood swings and he was mostly nocturnal.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
You would think Paul could get him to quit smoking.
I said that on the Celeb thread lol. Years ago some heavy-smoking friends of mine went to a two-day course run by him. They came out not smoking and totally evangelical in a 'Brotherly Love' type of way. Two weeks later they were puffing away again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used his I can make you thin to lose the baby weight. Didnt work and I now have an aversion to anyone speaking in a mildly relaxing voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used his I can make you thin to lose the baby weight. Didnt work and I now have an aversion to anyone speaking in a mildly relaxing voice.
I did it after I had my first one and did lose a few lbs. I am a naturally slow walker and I found myself powering up the road with the pram and wondered if it was PMK’s influence.

• Haha
Reactions: 7