Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t he have some kind of accident last year too, fell down stairs or something? Getting a bit clumsy. Hope he’s OK obviously.
I’m intrigued by whatever he has done with his face. Fillers? Some king of implant? Only it looks like the actual proportions of his face have changed, like his whole face has got bigger somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone think there’s more to this bike accident story. I mean he’s looked quite thin and unwell for some time now. Plus the story released today stating that he won’t be taking part in the BGT finals. It all seems a little fishy to me.

Reactions: 8
Possibly. He attributed his weight loss to turning vegan, but I don’t think he’s looked well for a while.

Reactions: 9
Possibly. He attributed his weight loss to turning vegan, but I don’t think he’s looked well for a while.
i havent lost weight being vegetarian , ive been one for twelve years ! mind you i am greedy. i think there may be more to it also, but i doubt we will find out, hes too powerful.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think there’s more to this bike accident story. I mean he’s looked quite thin and unwell for some time now. Plus the story released today stating that he won’t be taking part in the BGT finals. It all seems a little fishy to me.
I dont know but if hes had a spine op I doubt he will be able to sit down for hours while filming BGT.

Reactions: 1
I just can’t work out what he’s done to his eyes, I honestly can’t even look at him. To think years ago and I mean years I actually used to think he was quite good looking 🙈 he doesn’t even look like the same person anymore

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised Simon didn’t make an appearance with a quick video message to wish the contestants luck for the BGT final.

Reactions: 3
Amanda Holden I read somewhere said he was receiving round the clock care , and too ill to send a message for BGT!!

It sounds like it's more serious than he wants the public to know, it's possible he can't walk at all , and yes like it's been said on here he has looked very ill lately, so thin and frail looking, his legs went like matchsticks. And his head looked massive , really square , way too big for his body. I doubt his neck could support it to be honest!!

Reactions: 14
He's very clearly more unwell than he's making public. Sad really, he seems to have lead a life where he has never truly been himself. The "harem" of exes are a very opaque smokescreen.

Reactions: 11
Simon will claim he was hypnotized by Paul.

"Simon. Sleeeeep Sleeeeep Sleeeeep , Deeeep Deeeep Deeeep... When you wake up, you will be my lover, you will give me your golden buzzer. 3,2,1 you're back in the room."
I’m sure I remember a Paul McKenna interview from many years back where he said he hypnotised his wife/girlfriend to believe he was Mel Gibson (back before we knew all about old Mel) for enhanced bedroom fun.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think he may have’dreaded’ virus Perhaps? All seems abit Rock Hudson etc to me.🤔Dont mean to be nasty but.........don’t mean COVID.

Reactions: 7
Do you think he may have’dreaded’ virus Perhaps? All seems abit Rock Hudson etc to me.🤔Dont mean to be nasty but.........don’t mean COVID.
i know what you mean, feels wrong to say it though, with the weight loss and everything.

the young ones on here may not know who rock hudson is or what we are getting at

i know what you mean, feels wrong to say it though, with the weight loss and everything.

the young ones on here may not know who rock hudson is or what we are getting at
Freddie Mecury though? 🤫
I just thought weight loss was nasty and his ‘accidents’ fall down stairs etc..hmmm

Freddie Mecury though? 🤫
I just thought weight loss was nasty and his ‘accidents’ fall down stairs etc..hmmm
he said had gone downstairs to get a glass of milk, doesnt sound true does it ? i read rock hudsons book by the way, even gloria hunniford said she had no idea, so we dont know what goes on do we? im always a bit scared of saying anything about simon cowell, so i will say i admire how nice he is to animals to balance it out. i felt sorry for freddie mercury with it plastered all over the papers.