Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did he look?
He looked ok! He is very very short and skinny, he was wearing really big glasses and was with his partner and son, from afar they seemed v polite and friendly to the staff. We left around the same time and he got into quite a cool mini! Thought it would be a Ferrari or something! 😂

Reactions: 8
I think he needs to give up judging on BGT now. He seems to lose track of what he’s saying and just kind of speaks nonsense.

Reactions: 6
I think he needs to give up judging on BGT now. He seems to lose track of what he’s saying and just kind of speaks nonsense.
I agree. He’s lost his words several times, struggles to drink through a straw (also, why is he even using a straw?) and seems to be using a script rather than forming and voicing an opinion. Time to retire and enjoy your life, Simon.

Reactions: 10
Those latest photos are really sad to see. I'm surprised he's still appearing in public looking like he does, tbh.

Reactions: 5
He’s not looking people in the eyes. Struggling for words and generally acting slow and weird are the comments I’ve seen tonight

Reactions: 4
I watched BGT for this first time this series last night and think it’s pretty obvious he’s unwell. He’s not as quick as he used to be and at times looked as though he was shaking. Also he was wearing aviator sunglasses indoors. Presumably to hide his eyes.

There’s definitely something not right. Although I doubt he would would be allowed to get up on stage with any of the acts if it was really serious and he was hiding it.

Reactions: 3
He definitely seems off at the moment. He keeps forgetting his words and at one point he said he had something stuck in his throat and asked A&D to speak to another judge and when it panned out Amanda was rubbing his back. He also had to keep checking with contestants when they asked him to do something like what to say etc. But he had normal glasses on all night except one point when he got up to help the winning act and they gave him the matching sunglasses to wear. He wasn’t wearing them all night. He did try to put them on over his glasses though and seemed confused when he had to take his glasses off. It was a bit awkward at certain points due to him.
he was asked to draw a symbol on a napkin and at first didn’t get what they wanted him to do and had to be told “like a triangle or something.” Then he drew part of a star and when the act took the napkin back he asked for it back to finish drawing and it took ages.

Drinking trough a straw can also be due to a stroke. People who can't control their facial muscles well can end up dribbling liquid out of the sides of their mouth, so a straw helps them to not splash everywhere.

Reactions: 4
He’s been ill for a while I think. I know things like cancer and strokes don’t discriminate but I think his lifestyle must have been terrible as he’s still fairly young- bet lots of smoking, drugs, burning the candle at both ends

Reactions: 1
Life's a lottery health wise. None of us know what we may be afflicted with further down the line. But he hasn't helped himself by smoking heavily for decades.

He seems to move different physically. He used to walk with his chest puffed out and striding about, but now his arms seem more to his sides and he walks more tentatively, less confident. He does seem a bit stiff when he walks. Maybe that is due to his injury he sustained and he isn't as mobile as he once was. I am not sure he has any serious illness. I did think that a few months back, but I just think the injury has affected him along with age.