Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen his new ad for Royal Match (some sort of online game - looks a bit like Candy Crush). So awkward and cringey. Surely he doesn’t need the money?!
Genuinely shocked he’s lowered himself!

Reactions: 5
Just seen his new ad for Royal Match (some sort of online game - looks a bit like Candy Crush). So awkward and cringey. Surely he doesn’t need the money?!
Lucy Spragan’s silence doesn’t come cheap it seems!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's also sitting down for all of it and looks awkwardly propped up on the sofa at the end of it

Reactions: 7
The irony considering how it looks like someone took a match to his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This just came up on TikTok, filmed in 2018. The difference is crazy!
It’s sad- I’ve said it before, but I actually think he would have aged into a really good looking man naturally. He would have looked his age though which he won’t have liked

Reactions: 13
I guess Simon needs the money considering the amount of lawsuits he's named in from what I hear. Things are unravelling, I feel, which really does make this article feel like a pre-emptive strike for sympathy. Like Simon's ever given a duck about the mental health of any of the acts he's worked with...

Last edited:
  • Haha
I guess Simon needs the money considering the amount of lawsuits he's named in from what I hear. Things are unravelling, I feel, which really does make this article feel like a pre-emptive strike for sympathy. Like Simon's ever given a duck about the mental health of any of the acts he's worked with...

Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. Guess that’s why he’s signing everything over to Lauren and trying to deprive himself of assets.

Reactions: 4
I read Steve Brookstein’s book which was slated at the time but in context with what’s known today I might give it another read.

We all know XFactor was fixed, our pal who is now an established star, was approached by XFactor scouts years ago, he told them to eff off! He wanted to get famous the traditional way not on the shifty show.

BGT is even shitter I have no idea why it’s liked so much. The judges are all horrid!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Strangely the other day I saw a fake spam post on Facebook stating that Simon had died. You can usually tell these are fake but this one actually had me for a few seconds, I genuinely believe he’s not a well man and every time I get one of those BBC News updates on my Apple Watch I expect it to be a newsflash announcing he’s passed away.

Reactions: 1
I saw him on ant and dec this weekend and his face is so strange. He also looked like he had possible left sided weakness ? His walking was very slow and he's very thin. Didn't look well.

Reactions: 8
I saw him on ant and dec this weekend and his face is so strange. He also looked like he had possible left sided weakness ? His walking was very slow and he's very thin. Didn't look well.
Yes his legs looked like they didnt move normally. Hes been thin for ages tho. Too much facial surgery? Altho he seems to have chilled out on the surger.

Reactions: 2
Just looked back at pictures with the wrist splint
I think he had a stroke ? He smoked / smokes so that would fit ?

Even his ears are a completely different shape, normally that’s one part that doesn’t alter

Reactions: 2