Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was best mates with convicted sex-offender Jonathan King? He was mates with convicted sex-offender Max Clifford? Who knows ... could be anything. Seedy bleep. :rolleyes:
Yes its not good, I think his "girlfriends" are a con

Reactions: 4
If he’s very I’ll then surely he would wouldnt be filming?
Queen Elizabeth worked up until 2 days before her death so he could choose to if he was ill and that's what he chose to do.
---

Yes its not good, I think his "girlfriends" are a con
There is lots out there on him that he's quietly shut down over the years. You just have to look for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've said this before but him and Sinitta was a genuine thing in his pre-cock days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think I’ve said this before but anyway if you watch the Louis Theroux episode on Max Clifford you can see that Simon used to come across a lot more camp than he does now. Louis is prodding them both over the obvious- Max is planting kiss and tell stories to try and make Simon seem straight.

I honestly think he started speaking in a lower voice and changed his persona a bit in the end to try and silence the gay rumours.

Reactions: 8
Surely it’s more likely he’s Bi?
he definitely seems to have a female Type?

Surely it’s more likely he’s Bi?
he definitely seems to have a female Type?
Or that's the point... he deliberately publicly dates the same type so that's the narrative it pushes and people don't look into the other...

Sinitta is the original beard, before the term was even invented. That’s why Simon remains so close with all his beards girlfriends. Allegedly.

Keep your friends close and your enemies/potential blabbers, closer. Even better if you set them up for life with houses, cars, trust funds, and are a generous godfather to their kids.

Wonder if when the Blind about written about Simon’s (alleged) terminal lung cancer, they knew that it was really the disease that traditionally affectS the Gay Community most?

Agree with someone earlier saying that Max Clifford file going missing was Very suspicious. Also wonder if Stephen’s Gateley’s untimely death was anything to do with him blabbing too much about closeted big names.

There’s always more questions than answers.

Reactions: 6
Also wonder if Stephen’s Gateley’s untimely death was anything to do with him blabbing too much about closeted big names.
No. Max Clifford did not magically give Stephen Gateley a pulmonary edema stemming from an undiagnosed heart condition 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No. Max Clifford did not magically give Stephen Gateley a pulmonary edema stemming from an undiagnosed heart condition 🙄
But probably knew people that could. It's been talked about for years Simon and some of his business partners links to Russian oligarchs ( who have a tendency to end up dead) and other people you wouldn't really want to be known as mates with. Have a look at Scott Young and all the mystery surrounding his death etc, Simons name and that of Simon's old friends comes up quite a bit.

Funnily enough, Russian oligarchs can’t give people undiagnosed heart conditions either!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Funnily enough, Russian oligarchs can’t give people undiagnosed heart conditions either!
The point was he has been connected to people that could very easily. Not stating he personally could. He appears to be too busy trying to rehaul his image.

No one said he did. YOU said that. We’re all having an interesting and fun conversation. No need to come charging in with a sarcastic unhelpful response and emoji. Ive noticed you do it to quite a few people in various threads and it’s very sad. Tattle is supposed to be about friendliness underneath it all so, maybe try that in your future.
---

But probably knew people that could. It's been talked about for years Simon and some of his business partners links to Russian oligarchs ( who have a tendency to end up dead) and other people you wouldn't really want to be known as mates with. Have a look at Scott Young and all the mystery surrounding his death etc, Simons name and that of Simon's old friends comes up quite a bit.
Absolutely AGREE Erahme. Thanks for reminding me. I did remember reading something about this back when Scot was ‘definitely not thrown out of a window‘ days. Also connected to this is Trinny of ‘trinnyandsusannah’ husband, Johnny Elichaoff, who was BFFs with Scot.

That Louis T doc with Simon and Max REALLY shows how lurid and disgusting that whole world is. Great to watch it again 20 years later, thank you to the poster who posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t Scott’s new young wife on ‘Ladies of London’, the ill fated show that also starred Annabel Neilson? I remember she ( Noelle?) hot footed it back to America when he was murdered without a second glance. The whole thing was dodgy as duck.
I might have to rewatch that show now you’ve reminded me.

Wasn’t Scott’s new young wife on ‘Ladies of London’, the ill fated show that also starred Annabel Neilson? I remember she ( Noelle?) hot footed it back to America when he was murdered without a second glance. The whole thing was dodgy as duck.
I might have to rewatch that show now you’ve reminded me.
That would be the one. Don't think they married though.

Reactions: 2

Genuinely looks like he’s having to hold his trousers up
---

That would be the one. Don't think they married though.
Scott and Michelle never officially divorced, it was a massive case with him going to prison for not disclosing assets and never paying up despite court orders