Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t Scott’s new young wife on ‘Ladies of London’, the ill fated show that also starred Annabel Neilson? I remember she ( Noelle?) hot footed it back to America when he was murdered without a second glance. The whole thing was dodgy as duck.
I might have to rewatch that show now you’ve reminded me.
Think they even showed the ill-fated house he and Noelle were looking round on the show, the one where he ended up on the iron spikes, outside. It’s off Oxford St in London, round back of Selfridges in a quite busy foot traffic area. Can’t imagine the scene for anyone innocently walking by, at the time.

Love any more tea on Simon’s involvement with it all. Scot Young’s BFF mentioned above, Trinny’s husband, Johnny used to be a drummer in the music world, probably how Simon met him.

Wonder if Scot Young’s ex-wife ever got her hands on the billions he’d hidden from her In the divorce. Dumb old Noelle didnt see any of it in the end, what a waste of her entire time in London chasing dodgy rich blokes.

Reactions: 2
Think they even showed the ill-fated house he and Noelle were looking round on the show, the one where he ended up on the iron spikes, outside. It’s off Oxford St in London, round back of Selfridges in a quite busy foot traffic area. Can’t imagine the scene for anyone innocently walking by, at the time.

Love any more tea on Simon’s involvement with it all. Scot Young’s BFF mentioned above, Trinny’s husband, Johnny used to be a drummer in the music world, probably how Simon met him.

Wonder if Scot Young’s ex-wife ever got her hands on the billions he’d hidden from her In the divorce. Dumb old Noelle didnt see any of it in the end, what a waste of her entire time in London chasing dodgy rich blokes.
The whole thing is shady as hell as Simons old "mate" and business partner Sir Philip Green's name was involved in it as well.

Reactions: 3
The whole thing is shady as hell as Simons old "mate" and business partner Sir Philip Green's name was involved in it as well.
He’s the worst scoundrel of all, you’re dead right. We’d be taking over the whole Simon thread if we were to start on Dodgy Phil’s sins. Might start a thread, really curious to know what happened with Chloe Green too and that American criminal fella she had the kid with but then he dumped her, lol.

Reactions: 7
He’s the worst scoundrel of all, you’re dead right. We’d be taking over the whole Simon thread if we were to start on Dodgy Phil’s sins. Might start a thread, really curious to know what happened with Chloe Green too and that American criminal fella she had the kid with but then he dumped her, lol.
Start one... could get very interesting. Would definitely take over this thread though if we got started on him. Their entire "friendship" gave me the creeps.

Start one... could get very interesting. Would definitely take over this thread though if we got started on him. Their entire "friendship" gave me the creeps.
I thought he was just a heartless b*****d who fleeced people out of their pensions, and ruined a beloved High Street store?

Reactions: 1
Lol, I’m a mere pleb nobody without a ‘start thread’ privilege. Could you, be a dear? I’m so intrigued too, to hear if anyone has goss on exactly how “Lady“ Green spends her time in Monaco. Mind boggles.

In the meantime, these are the latest Simon pics. I don’t really know what to say, it’s so sad at this point. Mail being usual arses, “oversized shirt” e.t.c

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t eat when he goes to restaurants but eats beans on toast before going out, yet doesn’t eat sugar. That all screams gastric band as you can’t eat much at all. Saying he’s not eating sugar but tinned beans are loaded with the stuff and bread is carbs, therefore sugar laden. Maybe he has homemade beans are bread.

Looks like he’s had a stroke with the one droopy side of his face.

Utterly vile man who has made his riches by intimidation, manipulation and exploitation. I can’t imagine how I would live with myself if I had made so many people so unhappy.

Reactions: 8
I know that re the brother/sister act Same Difference on X Factor, they got the lad (Sean) to wear a hairpiece as he was receding.

Hardly earth shattering gossip but there you go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Genuinely looks like he’s having to hold his trousers up
---

Scott and Michelle never officially divorced, it was a massive case with him going to prison for not disclosing assets and never paying up despite court orders
His body is SUCH a weird shape! And his trousers are undone.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought he was just a heartless b*****d who fleeced people out of their pensions, and ruined a beloved High Street store?
Oh he is but Simon gets heavy mentions in a book about him and he gets lots of mentions and they were mates for years. Theres a lot to dig in t there.

So he wears a surgical electric corset according to the DM. That’s why he always looks so weird. Like he’s made of Lego

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think he can have lung cancer like rumoured- he wouldn’t have lasted this long :(

Reactions: 1
His body shape and stance are so weird. It’s always like he is glued to the floor
Yeah , it's like all his body parts are different sizes , his head being too large, then his torso which looks like it's been dropped and got busted up before being attached, then his legs which are too short , skinny and shapeless.... Christ imagine seeing him naked !! What a weird sight , think id fall about the place in hysterics... God only knows what his penis is shaped like or looks like even.. maybe like a bottle teat or something !! YUK !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah but they’ve been saying Simon has it for like 10 years :(
He could have easily have gone in to remission and then have it return. That happens frequently. Not that I agree with what they say. Although there is definitely something going on healthwise with him.