Silent Witness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ughh I was waiting for it end tonight. I always wait for both episodes to watch it so I don’t have to wait 😂.
I’ve seen it’s only 6 episodes this series so I wonder if it’s 2 stories (3 episodes each) or just one story?
It is just one story! I read it online as it’s the 25th anniversary. I haven’t watched tonight’s yet but honestly didn’t get too into it last night. Hopefully it picks up

Reactions: 2
It is just one story! I read it online as it’s the 25th anniversary. I haven’t watched tonight’s yet but honestly didn’t get too into it last night. Hopefully it picks up
Ffs might just wait until it’s over then watch it one go. Last nights was better than tonight’s so I wouldn’t get your hopes up 😂

It’s weird to think it’s been 17 years since she left

Reactions: 3
I didn't realise it was just one storyline this series. I saved Monday and Tuesday to watch together, half way through Mondays this morning but not a huge fan of Amanda Burton so she is putting me off watching 🤣 if I'd have known it was just one storyline I'd have waited and binged it all in one go. Never mind🤣

Reactions: 1
Used to love it. But as of a few years or so ago, it's gotten tit. Far fetched and silly plots. I really think it's had its day.

Reactions: 4
Jack makes me laugh. His squinting is hilarious. He's one of those guys that you immediately think is attractive but he's just tall and well built.

Reactions: 1
Action Jack 🔥

I'm not really enjoying Amanda Burton's return which is weird because I used to love Silent Witness when she was the main character. I hope she doesn't turn out to be a baddie.

It does feel like it's lost it's way a bit. I do like Simone though. I also like her really hair!

I’ve been hanging on in there with Silent Witness for a while, but I’m struggling with the level of involvement they now have in all aspects of a criminal investigation. As if a police officer would recommend that 2 pathologists follow known dangerous and probably armed criminals until back up arrives (as happened in Ep. 2 I think). They would not be interviewing suspects either - surely they’d need to maintain objectivity especially if they have a personal relationship with one of them. It’s nonsense.

Reactions: 5
I absolutely cannot deal with Action Man Jack, sweeping in with his looks into the distance, constantly shutting everyone out and utter boredom every single time he's on the screen.

This whole series has been rubbish, someone commented that the subject was too above Silent Witness, what's wrong with a standard murder who done it? Like the good old days, I watch them and wish the new episodes were like that.

I absolutely cannot deal with Action Man Jack, sweeping in with his looks into the distance, constantly shutting everyone out and utter boredom every single time he's on the screen.

This whole series has been rubbish, someone commented that the subject was too above Silent Witness, what's wrong with a standard murder who done it? Like the good old days, I watch them and wish the new episodes were like that.
I agree. No need to keep coming up with new stuff, that's the whole point with Silent Witness. It's becoming like CSI.

Okay my thoughts it’s abit all over the place lol.
- Would of preferred a two parter then the four parter with Amanda Burton rather than string it out over 6 episodes with two one part stories.
- Would of wanted to see more of Genesis Lynea, hopefully she’ll appear more in next series. I liked the bit about her sister but she seemed to be ignored in the main plot.
- Ian Puleston-Davies has been in it before back in 2007, yet now a different character, I know this is common but still a pet hate of mine.
- Did find it a little hard to follow going to have to watch again.
- I preferred the first individual story rather than the second and would of preferred it to be a two parter as it seemed rushed.
- As much as i really like Simone and prefer her to Jack, I miss the 17/23 team and Harry and Leo more.
- Oscar (the baddie) gorgeous
- Had to google who Ethan Daley was
- Didn’t like the ending (strung out a story easily done in 4 parts but couldn’t even give a good ending) but did quite like the Tom character so if it means he’s in the next series I’ll be happy.

Why would Tom go to the trouble of getting someone to plant a burner phone on Nicki to alert her to murdering the guy in custody?! He worked in covert ops before but thought this was a good idea and necessary?! Plus how would he know that she would be in the airport at that moment for the plant to happen? I just found it a clumsy signal when we could have worked out for ourselves what was going on by just seeing the end scene.

they filmed part of this in my work last year and Jack isnt as tall as he seems at all! But I totally would love for him to fall penis first into me

• Haha
Reactions: 8