Silent Witness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt like this weeks episode wasn’t wrapped up as well as it could have been…it’s like the main murder became completely secondary!!

I liked the plot twist of identity theft but Laura’s murder felt like it was forgotten about and not fully explained or was even that relevant to what became the main story
[\SPOILER]

Reactions: 6
Felt like this weeks episode wasn’t wrapped up as well as it could have been…it’s like the main murder became completely secondary!!

I liked the plot twist of identity theft but Laura’s murder felt like it was forgotten about and not fully explained or was even that relevant to what became the main story
[\SPOILER]
Agree. Too much focus on Jack and his storyline. This weeks murder deserved more explanation.
I miss Clarissa!!!

Reactions: 5
Yes, I have no many questions!
did the Garricks plan to murder/steal the kids, or did she snap?

Yes, I have no many questions!
did the Garricks plan to murder/steal the kids, or did she snap?
Initially I thought it must have been planned, but then From the husbands reaction It looked like he wasn’t in on it so guessing she snapped. Surely something like that- assuming their identities- would take a bit more forethought!

Reactions: 2
Ok so someone tell me - what has happened to Jack?? He looks really different? I can’t put my finger on it? I think it’s it’s hair?

Reactions: 3
Jack had longer hair and a darker, faker looking dye job. Still would though.
They're definitely pushing the Nikki Jack relationship this time around aren't they...I'm here for it. Jack is a weird looking fella but I'm so in :ROFLMAO:
Silent Witness plots always seem to be so convoluted you kind of have to suspend all disbelief and then it's great!

...Silent Witness plots always seem to be so convoluted you kind of have to suspend all disbelief and then it's great!
Have the plots always been so convoluted or only the last few series? Perhaps I am confusing this with another drama, but years ago wasn't the storyline over 6 weeks/episodes and not 2 days/episodes? If the latter, it could explain why everything seems so rushed leaving many unanswered questions.

I'm still confused as to the murder of the swimming teacher leading to the murder of the couple for their children. It seemed like two separate stories combined with very loose ties. Unless it was very obvious but I wasn't engaged enough to see the full plot.

I did think this weeks seemed particularly disjointed and far fetched? I’m enjoying the story line about a Jack and his daughter/niece

I did think this weeks seemed particularly disjointed and far fetched? I’m enjoying the story line about a Jack and his daughter/niece
I don't mind this but it seems like more time was spent on this SL than the actual murders.

Reactions: 1
Have the plots always been so convoluted or only the last few series? Perhaps I am confusing this with another drama, but years ago wasn't the storyline over 6 weeks/episodes and not 2 days/episodes? If the latter, it could explain why everything seems so rushed leaving many unanswered questions.

I'm still confused as to the murder of the swimming teacher leading to the murder of the couple for their children. It seemed like two separate stories combined with very loose ties. Unless it was very obvious but I wasn't engaged enough to see the full plot.
The kids were in her swimming class, and she went to school with the ‘dad’ so knew he was pretending to be the kids actual dad, so he killed her to not blow his cover (I think)

edited just for typos

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The kids were in her swimming class, and we went to school with the ‘dad’ so knew he was pretending to be the kids actual dad, so he killed her to not blow his cover (I think)
Thank you, not sure how I missed this. The silly thing is, I think I was concentrating more on the Jack niece/daughter SL instead.

I bet we are going see N&J sort of get back together, then find out Jack is the dad and the mum will then come into the picture...for a cliche love triangle storyline

I recent years they've all been two episode stories and tried to pack a lot into those two episodes, I didn't watch it before Emilia Fox so I'm not sure how it changed!

As someone who has started from scratch recently (now on series 11!) the episodes have been 2-parters to date. So 4-5 stories per series.

Jack had longer hair and a darker, faker looking dye job. Still would though.
They're definitely pushing the Nikki Jack relationship this time around aren't they...I'm here for it. Jack is a weird looking fella but I'm so in :ROFLMAO:
Silent Witness plots always seem to be so convoluted you kind of have to suspend all disbelief and then it's great!
Omg Jack is FIT and you can’t change my mind😂 I’m a bit upset about the weight gain but he’s still sexy AF 🤤🤤🤤

As someone who has started from scratch recently (now on series 11!) the episodes have been 2-parters to date. So 4-5 stories per series.
Thank you! I was confusing this with another drama, not sure which one though!

Just catching up on this weeks eps, am I the only one who thinks the chapel of rest where they put the bodies for the families to see is like the worst room?? Sooo uninviting!

what do we all think about jack and Clara? Is she his daughter? I don’t think she is, but I think he’s obvs worried about the chance she might be, but I reckon it’ll come out she is Ryan’s.