Silent Witness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of loose ends.

Why shoot him?

Why the other policeman in the canal?

Who is going to get killed then? Nikki or Jack?
I interpreted it as him killing him because he realised he'd created a monster who was far more dangerous than he realised.

The other policeman was bumped off to keep him quiet.

Reactions: 7
But my question is how did either of them know he was responsible for all those bodies?
I think they worked it out from their involvement with him years ago. They'd got him to carry out other crimes, including the murder of the man whose body he used the builders cart to move and there were similarities to the other murders (or some like that) that meant it all led to him.

Reactions: 2
I think they worked it out from their involvement with him years ago. They'd got him to carry out other crimes, including the murder of the man whose body he used the builders cart to move and there were similarities to the other murders (or some like that) that meant it all led to him.
Oh I missed this bit when watching!

Reactions: 3
Oh I missed this bit when watching!
I'm questionning myself now 😆. I feel like I need to rewatch it in case I've interpreted it incorrectly. They definitely had involvement in him murdering cart man and I'm sure he was basically groomed by the one policeman to do his dirty work for him. That's why he felt he needed to kill him because his 'project' had got out of hand and he never meant for it to get that far.

Reactions: 1
I've found this with the endings of episodes over the past couple of seasons, they nearly always over-complicate it and try to have some twist which just leaves a lot more questions than answers.

A couple of days ago I watched the episode called 'One Day'. The one about the care home for adults with learning disabilities and we learned a lot about Clarissa as a child and the prejudices she faced growing up. The episode had who we expected as the murderer, but the plot was so good it wasn't really about the solving I think everyone just wanted him to be caught. That is how you do backstory and character development, and that is how you have a good episode. When I watched it again the other day, I was gripped to it. I can't say the same about any episode since possibly series 24 with the swimming teacher who was murdered.

Reactions: 3
I suppose in real life, cases don’t always have a clear cut reason/conclusion, and things aren’t always what they seem, but still for tv purposes they could at least wrap it up for us 🤣

Reactions: 1