Silent Witness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This series seems so flat to me compared to the last couple. Finding myself getting bored watching it now ☹

Reactions: 3
I love silent witness but this has been the worse series so far. Nikki, please no more singing and I don't want her and Jack to get together, I want Jack to get together with me 😂 😜

• Haha
Still cringing. Wtf? Why would Emilia Fox agree to this? Are you ok Emilia? :sneaky:
SW give us forensic pathology please.

The whole thing is an absolute shambles.

I remember when Jack and Clarissa came in and it was evident that Jack had a bit of a crush on Nikki, but it seems to have gone full circle. I said this on DS Forums but SW needs to decide what it is, it's either a soap opera or a forensic procedural drama - I am not interested in the slightest in outside relationships, to the point I'm forwarding scenes with Jack and Nikki in. But it's the same with Simone, it was so contrived her partner would be the detective. All too neat and tidy for my liking. I can't stand the whole Jack's family storyline, there isn't any interest. The best episodes were from series 12-18(ish), and then it goes downhill again. Jack running round believing he's Action Man and can solve everything in the world, going off on a tangent, doing his own thing.

I just don't think Silent Witness knows what sort of show it is at the moment, and the murders are taking second place to general lives. It should be the other way around!

Reactions: 8
I'm giving it the benefit of doubt that it's due to covid disruption etc. But this is definitely the worst and most boring series so far.

I did like the new character though so I'm keep fingers crossed if will return to its old ways

FFS, SW really has jumped the shark!

Jack having sex with the dancing woman, Nikki having sex with the creepy student. Just last week it was leading to the two of them doing the deed. Jack's dad's accidents tonight. Yet again I can't keep up with the main storyline.

Thank goodness tomorrow is the last episode this series so hope it will be a good one, but based on what happened tonight, I think it will be a damp squib.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely cringing at Nikki hooking up with a bloody medical student. Surely there’s some sort of professional boundary being crossed here 🤣 also seemed a bit desperate. Feels like this series has been written by an intern or competition winner

Reactions: 4
Absolutely cringing at Nikki hooking up with a bloody medical student. Surely there’s some sort of professional boundary being crossed here 🤣 also seemed a bit desperate. Feels like this series has been written by an intern or competition winner
It's steadily been getting worse the last few years

Reactions: 1
What has happened this beautiful beautiful show?
In saying that the cadavers were excellent, best acting I've seen this season. Well done Beeb :sneaky:

• Haha
This weeks finale two parter is soooooooo bad.

What on earth is going on with the writing. Nikki said like last week about still loving her partner despite the long distance and this week, a young guy winks at her and she’s in his bed.

This weeks finale two parter is soooooooo bad.

What on earth is going on with the writing. Nikki said like last week about still loving her partner despite the long distance and this week, a young guy winks at her and she’s in his bed.
I have no words. This last episode 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
I used to love this show but it’s just a bit bleugh now - heyday was when it was Harry, Leo and Nikki… sorry all the Jack fans. I also loved the guy who was killed off in the last series, the boss - how annoying that I can’t remember his name. Always irritated me he was a good actor and he never got the good storylines that Nikki and Jack got

Literally made this noise. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Anybody watching this new series? Is it one story for the whole series or what? I was waiting for the story to wrap up tonight ☹

Me!

Think it rolls on into next week
Ughh I was waiting for it end tonight. I always wait for both episodes to watch it so I don’t have to wait 😂.
I’ve seen it’s only 6 episodes this series so I wonder if it’s 2 stories (3 episodes each) or just one story?

Bit boring I thought? Maybe as ive not watched it lob enough to appreciate the old characters? Although I think I quite like her and Jack as a couple