sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George won't share his food because he's a greedy fat blob. I'm surprised he's still alive being that obese, I give him until Christmas.

Shame he only has a roast once a year, probably the only time the fat git eats vegetables
It makes me mad when I see Oliver wanting food off him and he moves his hand, all I saw Oliver eating really is fries from McDonald’s or half of something off Sienna. Whilst George is eating double big Macs, bakery items and whatever else he can get his hands on. If you watched people do nothing that he was in, he was never as big as he is now. They are teaching their son such bad habits with food, I don’t think I’ve seen them eat a vegetable unless it’s on a slice of pizza from a takeaway!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen they’re doing only fans now 😷
Yeah and on live earlier they were begging people to subscribe, then george turns round and goes ‘well we don’t really enjoy it, making content for dirty, seedy old men to look at, but it pays the bills’ and sienna was like wtf….
Like how can they be begging people to sub and in the same breath calling them dirty old men?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Has he already got one and now she's got her own? They are so strange I can't stand watching them I get creep vibes 😬

Reactions: 3
I think she’s secretly trying to bump him off by letting him feed himself to death. She seems so strange.

Exactly what I thought, she seems to encourage him to eat so much it’s so weird.
If you watch this short documentary thing they did on YouTube she basically admits to being a feeder! She says “I don’t like the term feeder” which to me screams she is one 🤣

Reactions: 2
It's a peculiar set up they have together. I think they both have a dark sinister side, using each other for their own gains.

Reactions: 5
It is so weird. He’s done nothing but sit and eat since the first lockdown and she seems to absolutely love that. It’s obvious she knows being with a bigger man gets her attention. She now has an OF I wonder if he’ll be on there or if she’s just after some more attention and ££ for herself?

Reactions: 2
It is so weird. He’s done nothing but sit and eat since the first lockdown and she seems to absolutely love that. It’s obvious she knows being with a bigger man gets her attention. She now has an OF I wonder if he’ll be on there or if she’s just after some more attention and ££ for herself?
He’s got his own OF anyway…..

• Wow
Sorry these two are bleeping creepy and I keep getting Shown their videos after clicking not interested

the one showing their McDonald’s after moving - his mounds of food and her portion of chips. It’s so obviously done for people to feel sickened and then comment

Reactions: 3
These are actually the weirdest people I have came across on the Internet. He is childish, passive aggressive and defensive whilst she is completely vacant, delayed and gormless. Wtf like

Reactions: 11
The guys a hard core gambler. Lost a lot of money and now she's on OF to recoup some losses. Please.

• Wow
Really? What's your thoughts on them as a couple?
I think he is controlling, has anger issues and needs to control his eating. I think she is false, being manipulated and doesn't show the real her. Together they are just pretending to be something they're not.