sienna keera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure she said on a live recently that their son either sleeps on the sofa with him or in her bed, so they don’t even share a bed? Seems like an odd set up. I can’t believe she moved all the way here for him when he seems to offer her nothing, not that I’d ever expect loads from any man but if I was moving across the world for him I’d expect him to at least treat me nicely. He’s lazy, he’s always napping or on the sofa, they don’t seem to go out much or do anything. She claims he’s a good dad as well but he’s always swearing around him or moaning about him doing stuff!
He doesn't even get up in the night with the baby or change his nappy....

Reactions: 2
I feel soooo sorry for her. She seems quite sweet when she’s on live on her own. He seems to talk to her like crap & I literally have no idea why he doesn’t want to get fit and healthy for his son!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched their short YouTube video where they’re on this show called “love don’t judge”? The comments are flooded with people saying Sienna’s a feeder. In the video she said “I don’t like the term feeder, it’s really degrading” or something along those lines while she hands him a cheeseboard 😂, which kind of seems like to me she’s admitting to being one. I have to agree from looking at her tik tok’s she seems to encourage it when he eats incredibly large amounts of junk food and then when she films what he eats, she’ll pan over to herself afterwards eating something small and relatively healthy. It’s so bizarre. In the video on YouTube as well it showed pictures of them from when they first met and he seems to have almost doubled in size since meeting her, so it does make you wonder whether she’s the driving force behind a lot of his unhealthy eating, as a weird way to sort of have control over him. It’s all a very odd dynamic, but I agree with previous posters saying he comes across as very rude and arrogant in the tik tok’s. In fairness they did seem a bit more normal in this YouTube video so maybe a lot of what they post on tik tok is put on to get views.

Last edited:
I’ve just come across this lovely gentlemen on his live. What the hell. He gives me Ian Moore vibes he seems incredibly deluded. A minute ago he was calling people bleeping fools because they were saying his merch was expensive. I watched about 5 minutes and he gives me such bad vibes.

Reactions: 6
Honestly awful. He needs to sort his life out or he will leave his son without a father that’s the horrible reality

Does he have loadsa money? I don’t know why but I think he comes across as gay! Maybe it’s all a front for something. Where is she originally from

Reactions: 6
I have this couple blocked but for some reason I keep seeing him sat in a car stuffing his face with either burgers or donuts, I know he claims he is an actor so by looks of it he is soon to appear in his own show my 600 life. Poor little kid having parents like them

Reactions: 3
I saw them yesterday can't stand how they are bringing up the little boy, he swears a lot and it's clear as day she is a fat feeder and I think that is the plan to get him as fat he becomes bed ridden.Something definitely wrong with her watching him eat like that

I feel so sorry for this girl. I think she’s trapped. I have no idea what she was thinking when she got with George, moving over to the UK, leaving everything behind and having a child with him. I think she thought he might be a big actor but in reality they don’t look very well off and pretty much beg for money on TikTok and patreon. It always seems to be George pushing the patreon account, the merch etc.
It must be so hard for her with no family and friends here and a young child.
Ultimately I find their dynamic strange and he’s not very nice to her on lives either

I feel so sorry for this girl. I think she’s trapped. I have no idea what she was thinking when she got with George, moving over to the UK, leaving everything behind and having a child with him. I think she thought he might be a big actor but in reality they don’t look very well off and pretty much beg for money on TikTok and patreon. It always seems to be George pushing the patreon account, the merch etc.
It must be so hard for her with no family and friends here and a young child.
Ultimately I find their dynamic strange and he’s not very nice to her on lives either
I do not feel sorry for her at all, he is Vile and she married him and had a child. If anything I do think the child deserves much better life than watching him stuff his face.

Reactions: 1
They are honestly embarrassing to watch . He is eating himself to death , I don’t think he does work . I suspect he can even walk a few steps without being out of breath 😒

They are honestly embarrassing to watch . He is eating himself to death , I don’t think he does work . I suspect he can even walk a few steps without being out of breath 😒
I think the plan is to get him stuck in the bed 24/7 and get on a show like my 600lb life. He is nearly there looking at him.I don't care about him I tried to say once think about it what you are doing and got a mouthful of abuse. My concern as a mother of lots of children is how the little one has to sit and watch him eat so much junk food it's vulgar.

• Sick
When you look at Patreon does it tell you how many subscribers and how much money people have? If so they only make £500 a month from patreon, I wonder how they survive.

• Sad
Anyone else appalled by these two? At this point their tiktoks have just become weird fetish content. How they have managed to gain a following of 350k is literally beyond me.

Anyone else appalled by these two? At this point their tiktoks have just become weird fetish content. How they have managed to gain a following of 350k is literally beyond me.

I agree… take it to only fans or something. It’s just weird at this point.

Anyone else appalled by these two? At this point their tiktoks have just become weird fetish content. How they have managed to gain a following of 350k is literally beyond
There's something not right about these two. It's been pointed out by many commenters that he is very controlling of her, I get we only see a snapshot but what we do see is quite disturbing. Living in a very small, pokey flat when he reckons he has money... if that's the case why not move to somewhere better? She was complaining on her live this morning about lack of space in the flat.
I dont even really see him as an actor - he had a small part in People Just Do Nothing, not much more than an extra and even less was seen of him in the recent film. I like the show he was in but the more I see of him on TT, the more I dislike him.

She strikes me as a bit of a feeder. And his weight is going to cause him, and the NHS, some serious issues in the future. He's literally one meal away from a heart attack. It's pretty grotesque how he never wears a shirt on camera either, like we want to see his huge man boobs all across our screens. And their Patreon is a joke, £50 a month to have 1 zoom/facetime call with them or £12.99 to have access to their "saucy snapchat". George is another one who says that hate just means we're jealous - no George, hate means we see things we don't like. Who would be jealous of a 35 stone man filling his face all day in a small 1 bedroom flat?

I feel sorry for their kid if I'm honest.

Reactions: 7
There's something not right about these two. It's been pointed out by many commenters that he is very controlling of her, I get we only see a snapshot but what we do see is quite disturbing. Living in a very small, pokey flat when he reckons he has money... if that's the case why not move to somewhere better? She was complaining on her live this morning about lack of space in the flat.
I dont even really see him as an actor - he had a small part in People Just Do Nothing, not much more than an extra and even less was seen of him in the recent film. I like the show he was in but the more I see of him on TT, the more I dislike him.

She strikes me as a bit of a feeder. And his weight is going to cause him, and the NHS, some serious issues in the future. He's literally one meal away from a heart attack. It's pretty grotesque how he never wears a shirt on camera either, like we want to see his huge man boobs all across our screens. And their Patreon is a joke, £50 a month to have 1 zoom/facetime call with them or £12.99 to have access to their "saucy snapchat". George is another one who says that hate just means we're jealous - no George, hate means we see things we don't like. Who would be jealous of a 35 stone man filling his face all day in a small 1 bedroom flat?

I feel sorry for their kid if I'm honest.
Yeah they’ll claim ‘we’re happy they’re our lives, we should be able to live them how we want’ and it’s like yeah, but what about the cost of your lifestyle to the taxpayer? Obesity related illnesses costs the NHS billions per year, and here you are making money off of flaunting your obesity on tiktok.
The kid is the saddest part for me, they shouldn’t be including him in what is essentially fetish content, it’s bleeping creepy. Plus the fact he will probably grow up and develop the same unhealthy relationship with food as his father.

Reactions: 5
Omg these two come up on my FYP all the time and every time it’s tit, weird content - and he’s always shirtless. Who would follow them?! And don’t even get me started on the patreon, who would give them money??!!!

Made me laugh on her live this morning, they've not been eating proper meals they've been living off of sandwiches and rice crackers - she meant her and her son, as George has been gorging on takeaways on his own page. So maybe they don't have as much money as they make out 🤣