Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know roughly how much her benefits would be? I am curious
£1,947 just for her element, children’s element (benefit cap won’t apply to her) and a carers element. Add the rent on top, depending on how many children on DLA if they are low or middle rate they get £146.31 per child or £456.89 per child if getting high rate from UC. I’m sure she has DLA for 3 kids so depending on the rate they get the highest she could get for each child is £171 per week (high rate care and high rate mobility). Child benefit will be £350 a month. She will get carers for one child which is £307 per month so in reality she could be bringing in over 5 grand from benefits

• Wow
Reactions: 4
£1,947 just for her element, children’s element (benefit cap won’t apply to her) and a carers element. Add the rent on top, depending on how many children on DLA if they are low or middle rate they get £146.31 per child or £456.89 per child if getting high rate from UC. I’m sure she has DLA for 3 kids so depending on the rate they get the highest she could get for each child is £171 per week (high rate care and high rate mobility). Child benefit will be £350 a month. She will get carers for one child which is £307 per month so in reality she could be bringing in over 5 grand from benefits
Oh my word. And here’s me working full time and struggling to pay my bills.

Reactions: 1
I’ll do some digging and try and find out where she lives. Think a fraud referral is needed

This is insanity - why is she renting when she has another property? Or does she own them both?

Reactions: 2
This is insanity - why is she renting when she has another property? Or does she own them both?
To be honest she could own both so UC wouldn’t help with mortgage but when you add on the fellas cash in hand payments which we’ve all seen the kids waving round plus rent from the other house that’s the mortgage for months covered 🙈

I’d guess that she claims she lives alone so she rakes in the benefits, other house is in her fellas name and he works cash in hand whilst renting the other one out. I do think her kids have additional needs but not to the level she makes out, she’s just a really lazy parent who lets them walk all over her and she’s proved time and time again that the issues she claims her kids have don’t exist. I could never go and fork out so much money on toys whilst not giving my kids any nice days out or holidays, her poor kids sleep on the couch and everything 😢
I understand what you’re saying but as she’s legally married how would that even work? She’d have to tell benefits she’s getting a divorce which she clearly isn’t doing and the house is hers from inheritance. A family member lived in it before and she hasn’t said whether it’s been rented out since then or not as he damaged it.

She’s clearly got the money to spend on toys and insane amounts of food, cans of juice and sweets so I don’t get their sleeping arrangements at all. Braxton has his own room, Lennox is still in with her which is insane at 5 years old and she’s still breast feeding her too? That’s mental to me. Then the older boy has his own room and the 2 girls share. So what’s the spare room/ “play room” as she calls it for? Why can’t she give Lennox that room?

If my house was in the state hers is in, Christmas would definitely be put on the back burner till my kids had somewhere to sleep and decent enough furniture and storage for their rooms. She doesn’t seem to care as long as she can laze about then moans about the mess as if it’s not her fault. She lets Lennox draw on the living room walls and leaves mould to sit on the walls for months. It’s no wonder Lennox is always unwell breathing in that mould. Dehumidifiers cost £100+ and she can clearly afford it.

Her kids probably do have disabilities but I also think they play on it for their own gain as they take the piss out of her. Lennox and Braxton definitely seem more spoiled as you never really hear about the other ones. It’s sad because it’s all easily fixed, she seems to majorly lack motivation with them.

Reactions: 3
They aren’t married. She has said they aren’t married. They have been together since she was a teen though

They aren’t married. She has said they aren’t married. They have been together since she was a teen though
I thought she posted a photo from their wedding day before? The guy gives me bad vibes anyway, she was 16 and he was 22/23 when they started going out. She was pregnant to him quite quickly too, probably his plan being that he was a good bit older and she was still a teenager.

Reactions: 3
I thought she posted a photo from their wedding day before? The guy gives me bad vibes anyway, she was 16 and he was 22/23 when they started going out. She was pregnant to him quite quickly too, probably his plan being that he was a good bit older and she was still a teenager.
Yeah they are married you took words out my mouth there's a wedding picture of them somewhere.

Yeah they are married you took words out my mouth there's a wedding picture of them somewhere.
I thought so too, honestly thought I was tripping there so I’m glad it isn’t just me who saw it 😅 They’re definitely married so there’s no way she can claim she’s single. She’s also said she doesn’t claim DLA for the kids but who knows if it’s true.

It’s really hard to get disability benefits for anyone let alone 3 kids and I’m sure the eldest won’t get it anymore as he’s 17 I think she said. He’s also not in school so I doubt she even gets child benefit or the child part of UC for him. You only get UC for 2 kids and she has 5 so she still wouldn’t get enough to live on for the month imo.

If her partner is working cash in hand I’d love to know how as the job centre are strict with people and make them apply for x amount of jobs a day and do work on computers at the centre. My mum had to go 3 times a week and had to apply for multiple jobs even if she wasn’t interested in them. Not sure how much it’s changed since then though 🤨

I understand what you’re saying but as she’s legally married how would that even work? She’d have to tell benefits she’s getting a divorce which she clearly isn’t doing and the house is hers from inheritance. A family member lived in it before and she hasn’t said whether it’s been rented out since then or not as he damaged it.

She’s clearly got the money to spend on toys and insane amounts of food, cans of juice and sweets so I don’t get their sleeping arrangements at all. Braxton has his own room, Lennox is still in with her which is insane at 5 years old and she’s still breast feeding her too? That’s mental to me. Then the older boy has his own room and the 2 girls share. So what’s the spare room/ “play room” as she calls it for? Why can’t she give Lennox that room?

If my house was in the state hers is in, Christmas would definitely be put on the back burner till my kids had somewhere to sleep and decent enough furniture and storage for their rooms. She doesn’t seem to care as long as she can laze about then moans about the mess as if it’s not her fault. She lets Lennox draw on the living room walls and leaves mould to sit on the walls for months. It’s no wonder Lennox is always unwell breathing in that mould. Dehumidifiers cost £100+ and she can clearly afford it.

Her kids probably do have disabilities but I also think they play on it for their own gain as they take the piss out of her. Lennox and Braxton definitely seem more spoiled as you never really hear about the other ones. It’s sad because it’s all easily fixed, she seems to majorly lack motivation with them.
She has a 3 bed so it’s her in one room with Lennox, Braxton his own room, the 2 girls in a room and the older son sleeps on the couch in the playroom but then there’s also quilts on the living room couch and she’s spoke about one of the kids sleeping on there too. Sorry but my children would all be in nice cosy bedrooms and I’d be on the couch if I had to 😢

I used to work for DWP marriage means nothing, you can claim you’ve separated but not divorced and they don’t care. He will have all his mail etc going to the other house they own so there’s no proof that he lives there. If someone reported her to benefit fraud and someone did go out and see his stuff in wardrobes etc then she’d be in serious trouble but it takes a lot for them to investigate that’s why so many people are getting away with it
---
I thought so too, honestly thought I was tripping there so I’m glad it isn’t just me who saw it 😅 They’re definitely married so there’s no way she can claim she’s single. She’s also said she doesn’t claim DLA for the kids but who knows if it’s true.

It’s really hard to get disability benefits for anyone let alone 3 kids and I’m sure the eldest won’t get it anymore as he’s 17 I think she said. He’s also not in school so I doubt she even gets child benefit or the child part of UC for him. You only get UC for 2 kids and she has 5 so she still wouldn’t get enough to live on for the month imo.

If her partner is working cash in hand I’d love to know how as the job centre are strict with people and make them apply for x amount of jobs a day and do work on computers at the centre. My mum had to go 3 times a week and had to apply for multiple jobs even if she wasn’t interested in them. Not sure how much it’s changed since then though 🤨
If children are born before 2017 you get money for them all, she’s getting DLA as she’s mentioned it multiple times for 3 children so she won’t be benefit capped either so she’ll get full amount for all kids and 3 lots of disabled child elements. It is hard to get DLA as I’ve been through it myself but the way them kids present themselves at school etc and the way she exaggerates it it won’t of been hard for her to get the relevant evidence

My son who is autistic is on DLA and I didn’t even think her daughter was. I completely understand it’s a spectrum, but she doesn’t have any of the ‘signs’ that my son was reffered for.. she’s even at school ? My son was out of education most of reception as LA couldn’t find a Sen school to meet his needs with his anxiety, asd , feeding and other complex medical needs.

I had to leave my job to care for my son as he was literally not in education due to his needs.. I’m living on benefits which im greatful for but I do not get any amount to spend like she does - I actually struggle because what I get doesn’t cover all the extra bills/costs he needs. And I’m actually a single parent. It makes me sad as I gave up a really well paid job, and people actually cheat the system..

She has a 3 bed so it’s her in one room with Lennox, Braxton his own room, the 2 girls in a room and the older son sleeps on the couch in the playroom but then there’s also quilts on the living room couch and she’s spoke about one of the kids sleeping on there too. Sorry but my children would all be in nice cosy bedrooms and I’d be on the couch if I had to 😢

I used to work for DWP marriage means nothing, you can claim you’ve separated but not divorced and they don’t care. He will have all his mail etc going to the other house they own so there’s no proof that he lives there. If someone reported her to benefit fraud and someone did go out and see his stuff in wardrobes etc then she’d be in serious trouble but it takes a lot for them to investigate that’s why so many people are getting away with it
---

If children are born before 2017 you get money for them all, she’s getting DLA as she’s mentioned it multiple times for 3 children so she won’t be benefit capped either so she’ll get full amount for all kids and 3 lots of disabled child elements. It is hard to get DLA as I’ve been through it myself but the way them kids present themselves at school etc and the way she exaggerates it it won’t of been hard for her to get the relevant evidence
The other guy who lived in that house absolutely trashed it and he was clearly staying there as her family ended up commenting on her TikTok so I really don’t think her man stays in the other house. It’s an absolute mess and they’re doing it up to rent out to someone else probably as a source of income but surely she’d need to legally tell UC that? I don’t understand how anyone gets let off with stuff like that.

I applied for PIP for literal brain and heart problems and got denied multiple times before I got accepted and it took a lot of evidence and fighting to get it. My sister also struggled to get hers as a kid also and there was mountains of evidence. It seems that the ones who get it easily just lie which makes it harder for the ones who are genuinely sick.

If she is doing all that then she should be reported definitely but I highly doubt it if I’m honest. She posts her entire life on there no problem, she’d be more careful if she had something to hide.
---
My son who is autistic is on DLA and I didn’t even think her daughter was. I completely understand it’s a spectrum, but she doesn’t have any of the ‘signs’ that my son was reffered for.. she’s even at school ? My son was out of education most of reception as LA couldn’t find a Sen school to meet his needs with his anxiety, asd , feeding and other complex medical needs.

I had to leave my job to care for my son as he was literally not in education due to his needs.. I’m living on benefits which im greatful for but I do not get any amount to spend like she does - I actually struggle because what I get doesn’t cover all the extra bills/costs he needs. And I’m actually a single parent. It makes me sad as I gave up a really well paid job, and people actually cheat the system..
I’ve worked with kids and my cousin is autistic and I honestly never see any of the signs with Lennox either but I understand we don’t see everything and that it’s a spectrum. I’m not going to argue with a doctor though as she must be diagnosed 🤷‍♀️ I know many mums with kids that have autism and so many home educate because of the lack of help in schools it’s really sad.

I’m on benefits also because of my health and I’m very grateful for it but it’s not easy. I certainly can’t go on spending sprees like she does so I’d love to know how she does it. Probably up to her eyeballs in debt to keep up with the Christmases and birthdays alone.

She could honestly save herself so much bother by only spending £150-£200 each kid on things they’ll actually enjoy. Now with 5 kids that’s still an insane amount but she currently spends thousands so it’s an improvement. Kids don’t need a mum to spend thousands on plastic tat, they need a mum who gets them up and dressed, bathed, teeth brushed, fed a proper breakfast and at school at an appropriate time. Surely the girls will be embarrassed that their mum is always wearing the same black tank tops and leggings with her hair all greasy in a bun everyday. She’s even admitted to not bathing Lennox for a week and her being in her uniform all weekend (the uniform she doesn’t wear apparently). It’s all just laziness imo.

She’s said Braxton only wears Nike Jordan clothes but I don’t believe it as they done a video in Tesco of getting the girls clothes and he was picking up loads of Minecraft clothes and other things he liked. I personally think she just lets them walk all over her or does it all for show, who knows.

Last edited:
The other guy who lived in that house absolutely trashed it and he was clearly staying there as her family ended up commenting on her TikTok so I really don’t think her man stays in the other house. It’s an absolute mess and they’re doing it up to rent out to someone else probably as a source of income but surely she’d need to legally tell UC that? I don’t understand how anyone gets let off with stuff like that.

I applied for PIP for literal brain and heart problems and got denied multiple times before I got accepted and it took a lot of evidence and fighting to get it. My sister also struggled to get hers as a kid also and there was mountains of evidence. It seems that the ones who get it easily just lie which makes it harder for the ones who are genuinely sick.

If she is doing all that then she should be reported definitely but I highly doubt it if I’m honest. She posts her entire life on there no problem, she’d be more careful if she had something to hide.
---

I’ve worked with kids and my cousin is autistic and I honestly never see any of the signs with Lennox either but I understand we don’t see everything and that it’s a spectrum. I’m not going to argue with a doctor though as she must be diagnosed 🤷‍♀️ I know many mums with kids that have autism and so many home educate because of the lack of help in schools it’s really sad.

I’m on benefits also because of my health and I’m very grateful for it but it’s not easy. I certainly can’t go on spending sprees like she does so I’d love to know how she does it. Probably up to her eyeballs in debt to keep up with the Christmases and birthdays alone.

She could honestly save herself so much bother by only spending £150-£200 each kid on things they’ll actually enjoy. Now with 5 kids that’s still an insane amount but she currently spends thousands so it’s an improvement. Kids don’t need a mum to spend thousands on plastic tat, they need a mum who gets them up and dressed, bathed, teeth brushed, fed a proper breakfast and at school at an appropriate time. Surely the girls will be embarrassed that their mum is always wearing the same black tank tops and leggings with her hair all greasy in a bun everyday. She’s even admitted to not bathing Lennox for a week and her being in her uniform all weekend (the uniform she doesn’t wear apparently). It’s all just laziness imo.

She’s said Braxton only wears Nike Jordan clothes but I don’t believe it as they done a video in Tesco of getting the girls clothes and he was picking up loads of Minecraft clothes and other things he liked. I personally think she just lets them walk all over her or does it all for show, who knows.
They had family staying there I recall her saying, maybe an uncle or something? It wouldn’t be hard for him to get his letters sent there whilst he’s living with her, plus he works long days so he’s hardly at the house anyway so it’s genuinely easy to fiddle the system.

I don’t see any traits in any of her kids from what she shows to be honest! All I see is lack of routine, a lazy mum, a mum who doesn’t say no, a mum who wants a easy life so she allows her children to run rings round her but I suppose it’s all good for her when she’s raking in all the money and signed off from working as she’ll be down as a carer 🙄 My son is only 3 and already he’s being failed and just seeing the amount of support she gets from school etc is the reason why so many kids are ending up falling through the net 😢

• Heart
I honestly believe there conditioned into thinking there's something wrong with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Legally married doesn’t matter otherwise when feckless men/women walk out and leave their husband/wife with kids to raise and rent to pay, the person who was left wouldn’t be able to get any help until the divorce went through. And it would be a godsend to abusers who then be able to delay divorces and cause all manner of extra suffering. Or to threaten “if you leave I’ll do everything I can to delay the divorce while you/you and the kids starve”.

So they BOTH decide to not give in to the demands of B, BUT, she goes behind her fellas back anyway, drags the kids into it and uses L so that he doesn't bollock her because she's the favourite. If he wanted nuggets instead of a roast, why not just cook him some nuggets instead of all that. If I know my kid won't eat something, I make them different but I wouldn't go behind my oh back and order on just eat because the bairn had a meltdown. They need a parent, not a mate.

Or better still, stop pandering to their every want and cook a meal and if they don’t eat it, tough tit. Go hungry. Not like he is wasting away is it. I get kids can be fussy but there’s got to be a limit as to how much you let them get away with it. A roast is basic chicken, potatoes and veg. Surely he doesn’t dislike it that much

She’s so contradictory that next week she will probably say she’s making Braxton roast dinners for breakfast because that’s all he will eat 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha