Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really, when you think you've got to get 5 kids breakfasted, make sure uniform is sorted, that they've got everything, because according to her, the majority have additional needs. My alarm is set for 6, I only have a single toddler to get ready for nursery and a 1yr old to get dressed. And I'm sorry, but if your children have come 3 times to get you out of your pit, that's not right

Reactions: 1
Not really, when you think you've got to get 5 kids breakfasted, make sure uniform is sorted, that they've got everything, because according to her, the majority have additional needs. My alarm is set for 6, I only have a single toddler to get ready for nursery and a 1yr old to get dressed. And I'm sorry, but if your children have come 3 times to get you out of your pit, that's not right
If she can get them in for 8:10 when she’s woken at 6 including straightening 3 sets of hair (though tbh at high school age I’d be saying if Taiya wanted it straightened before school, then do it herself because there are 4 other kids to sort - she’s capable as Sian said she did her own yesterday) then at 6:30 it would be 8:40 which is still perfectly reasonable.

They clearly feck about in the mornings. I mean if she was getting up at 7 last year, how come she got in so much trouble with the kids being late all the time?

I do get myself up for 6am. Well sometimes I may snooze my alarm haha! Mainly because I need to have a coffee in peace with no child talking to me 😂

I think judging about the audio even the hubby thinks the kids take the piss...saying she's too soft with them.i bet it causes other of friction...

Her kids don’t like school because they have to have structure there and do as they are told. At home it’s a free for all

Reactions: 2
I’m absolutely stunned that she’s just read out a hate comment aimed at her 5 year old in front of her 5 year old like that! Lennox completely understood what she was saying as well! Wow 😮

• Angry
Reactions: 4
This woman popped up on my FYP last year around Christmas time and I was shocked about how much she bragged about what she was spending at Christmas on her kids. I'd not seen her for a while and she just popped up again earlier so thought i'd see if she had a thread

Claiming single parent, DLA for multiple kids, carers allowance, child benefit, her fella working cash in hand, rent off another house she owns plus whatever else she’s cashing in on 🙄
Isn’t renting out a house to someone considered earnings? She’s married also so she can’t claim she’s single if she’s married. To be fair if her kids are disabled and she gets money for them then that’s fair enough also. Just a pity she doesn’t spend it better instead of spending thousands of pounds on toys at Christmas that her kids don’t need.

She posted Lennox’s haul the other day and I thought it was last years one as she basically buys the same tit every time. Where’s last years barbie clothes and shoes? Probably in the bin. I’m all for spoiling your kids but she takes it too far. Plus I assumed with her kids having autism they’d get overwhelmed with all the excessive gifts as it’s way too much.

She also said the girls have already wrecked their room and she isn’t happy with them, I assume she means Lennox has trashed it because the other girl is older. So why buy them loads more stuff if they can’t appreciate and take care of what they already have? I don’t understand any of it. It’s like she has a shopping addiction or only feels she’s being a good parent when she spends money on unnecessary piles of crap. Why not take them abroad for 2 weeks in summer and make memories? She drives and could easily take them for some trips out instead of them being indoors all day. She has the money to splash on toys so why not save for something better? The kids would probably enjoy the holiday/days out more.

Isn’t renting out a house to someone considered earnings? She’s married also so she can’t claim she’s single if she’s married. To be fair if her kids are disabled and she gets money for them then that’s fair enough also. Just a pity she doesn’t spend it better instead of spending thousands of pounds on toys at Christmas that her kids don’t need.

She posted Lennox’s haul the other day and I thought it was last years one as she basically buys the same tit every time. Where’s last years barbie clothes and shoes? Probably in the bin. I’m all for spoiling your kids but she takes it too far. Plus I assumed with her kids having autism they’d get overwhelmed with all the excessive gifts as it’s way too much.

She also said the girls have already wrecked their room and she isn’t happy with them, I assume she means Lennox has trashed it because the other girl is older. So why buy them loads more stuff if they can’t appreciate and take care of what they already have? I don’t understand any of it. It’s like she has a shopping addiction or only feels she’s being a good parent when she spends money on unnecessary piles of crap. Why not take them abroad for 2 weeks in summer and make memories? She drives and could easily take them for some trips out instead of them being indoors all day. She has the money to splash on toys so why not save for something better? The kids would probably enjoy the holiday/days out more.
I’d guess that she claims she lives alone so she rakes in the benefits, other house is in her fellas name and he works cash in hand whilst renting the other one out. I do think her kids have additional needs but not to the level she makes out, she’s just a really lazy parent who lets them walk all over her and she’s proved time and time again that the issues she claims her kids have don’t exist. I could never go and fork out so much money on toys whilst not giving my kids any nice days out or holidays, her poor kids sleep on the couch and everything 😢

Sorry but she doesn’t need extra money to raise those kids. DLA is for kids who need special equipment/to pay for frequent hospital trips etc not bleeping barbies and endless food hauls. It makes me so mad. She doesn’t deserve any additional benefits at all. She’s just a lazy scrounger

Reactions: 4
Sorry but she doesn’t need extra money to raise those kids. DLA is for kids who need special equipment/to pay for frequent hospital trips etc not bleeping barbies and endless food hauls. It makes me so mad. She doesn’t deserve any additional benefits at all. She’s just a lazy scrounger
Completely agree she may have doctors diagnosis but I reckon she conditions her children into behaving and believing they are the way they are.heard it few times where the older kids and the hubby claim she spoils and babies braxton too much.
Had to laugh on a recent video where she goes "I'm not going to explain about my kids needs on here as I shouldn't have to.." or something along those lines,I was like witch please you do nothing but bang on about it.

I get DLA for my son and all of it goes on private speech therapy a month (high level non verbal autistic) as I believe it should go on stuff to help with your child’s needs. The way she splashes hers on absolute shite shows her kids need no help, they’re kids with no routine who have a tit mum who lets them walk all over her that’s all

Reactions: 5

I’m pretty sure Lennox still sleeps in there bed (a mattress on the floor) it wasn’t long ago she said and I quote “ I was dying for a piss last night so bad but i couldn’t go because Lennox was stuck to my tit” she breastfeeds her still or only very recently stopped as this wasn’t that long ago

Reactions: 3
I get DLA for my son and all of it goes on private speech therapy a month (high level non verbal autistic) as I believe it should go on stuff to help with your child’s needs. The way she splashes hers on absolute shite shows her kids need no help, they’re kids with no routine who have a tit mum who lets them walk all over her that’s all
And that is exactly what it is for. It should be paid directly for things like this and not to the parent (term used very lightly in sians case) to waste

They aren’t married and I don’t believe he lives there going by things she has dropped in to conversation. He works cash in hand because he said so when he was holding £800 and Lennox asked where he got all that money.

If her kids have additional needs it’s quite obvious they have low additional needs so I don’t understand what she would need additional money for, they seem to live quite normal lives with their additional needs (I said additional way too many times there).

There is no way you can pop off to Smyths and spend £500 on one child’s Xmas presents and then pop off to Asda and do a £300 weekly shop without being on the fiddle somewhere.

In my opinion (and this is what this site is for) it wouldn’t bother me so much if she wasn’t a lazy bum who pushes her children’s diagnosis to make out they struggle so much. I couldn’t live my life like that, there is no dignity in it. My upmost sympathy and understanding goes to people genuinely struggling with children who need genuine help.

Reactions: 2
She’s got to be fiddling. I get DLA for my daughter and that’s used for her. And anything that doesn’t get spent that month from my DLA is set aside for her as she gets older her needs will be greater so I want to be prepared. I’d love the benefits office to come across her TikToks. The contradictions alone are rife “braxton has rk have this that the other” then suddenly changes it when it suits her with no issues. Look at the breakfast situation and bedrooms. It’s very sad to see but it’s clearly obvious which two children she favours and I’d imagine they are the ones she gets higher payments for.