Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we think she suddenly stopped filming on holiday? She was posting their every move and then nothing

Reactions: 2
The other half was there for the second week and from some of his sarky comments in the background of a few of her tik toks I get the impression he is sick of her and sick of tik tok lol

So when it comes to uniform. Hmmm. I had a child who has many conditions. One was failure to thrive. She today is almost 8 and wears 2-3 age clothes. So imagine how hard uniform was to get when she started school. HOWEVER she still had a polo. Just had to have primark black leggings. School were fine with it. It was the rule. End of. Polo. Cardigan. Look like your attending school. My oldest spent the last half of half term of you will (last 2-3 weeks in trainers) as I refused to buy new ones. School understood. Half the school were the same. Come September she’s going high school. Only time she will wear trainers is PE. Rules are rules.
Can’t wait to see these kids in the big wide world 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
Sian doesn't give a guck about school the whs smith haul was just a excuse go brag

Why spend £20 in The Works when you can spend £60 in WH Smith for the clout 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
My son doesn’t wear uniform, but his sensory issues are so severe he is unable to eat and is on a feeding tube because he can’t tolerate food in his mouth let alone the feeling of certain clothing .. My son wears a T-shirt and joggers. It took a lot to get him to accept even joggers as he used to wear one pair of trousers and that was it, but you can see her kids ain’t like mine!

My son doesn’t wear uniform, but his sensory issues are so severe he is unable to eat and is on a feeding tube because he can’t tolerate food in his mouth let alone the feeling of certain clothing .. My son wears a T-shirt and joggers. It took a lot to get him to accept even joggers as he used to wear one pair of trousers and that was it, but you can see her kids ain’t like mine!
That must be so hard for your son and you 😫. Sian’s kids are the product of a lazy Mum and a Dad who just seems to have given up. When she was doing that haul she was just sat there out of breath pulling stuff out of the bags she got her daughter to pass to her. At least the older ones seem to have a bit more life in them, hopefully they will go on to do well

I don’t think any of her kids have any actual sensory issues. She’s just a lazy bastard who finds it easier to let them do what the duck they want all the time and blame it on autism rather than parent them

Reactions: 7
And as for braxton only being able to eat a family sized bars of dairy milk is ludicrous. That boy eats all the sweets, chocolate, takeaways and cans of fizzy drinks but was eating toast at one point but then changes it….wake up Sian for goodness sake your kids have a poor diet no wonder there ALWAYS poorly

And as for braxton only being able to eat a family sized bars of dairy milk is ludicrous. That boy eats all the sweets, chocolate, takeaways and cans of fizzy drinks but was eating toast at one point but then changes it….wake up Sian for goodness sake your kids have a poor diet no wonder there ALWAYS poorly
Exactly ive said this before,and before that it was cookies.he knows he can get what he wants cos sian will blame it on his autism.. I don't doubt he's not got a official diagnosis but I reckon that's been given on the way sian parents them like it's always drummed into them that they only like ....because of autism...they can only do .... because of autism.forgive me for being thick but kts like she convinces the kids they have it when in all I just think there picky and know how to get what they want.

What would actually happen if she didn’t give him a huge bar of chocolate for his breakfast? I reckon a whinge and moan and that’s about it. I cannot get over the chocolate thing, it’s absolutely disgusting and I could get it if he was on the high end of the spectrum and could potentially harm himself and others if refused but he’s not, he’s just a kid that knows he can do what he likes

• Heart
Christ my kids would be asking for bars of chocolate too if I’d let them but I don’t they have cereal toast or pain au chocolate before school with fruit some ideas for ya Sian

No sorry has she just said in her TikTok some of them went over a week and a half without a bath in the school holidays !!!

• Sick
No sorry has she just said in her TikTok some of them went over a week and a half without a bath in the school holidays !!!
I reckon that’s normal in their house school or no school. They are often shown in the same clothes for days and Lennox sometimes sleeps in her school uniform

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I reckon that’s normal in their house school or no school. They are often shown in the same clothes for days and Lennox sometimes sleeps in her school uniform
She's disgusting imagine being the older kids and your mum admits that on tictok...

Honestly she looks like she smells like grainger games back in the day? The stale sweat mixed with farts

I’m convinced she does everything to the extreme. Did we all let things slide over summer!? Sure. We let them stay up later than usual. But she’s got to go above and beyond. Our kids might have a chocolate cereal like coco pops. Hers has a bar of chocolate. We have a little bit of mess. She has a fully tit top house.

Reactions: 4
All the huns calling her supermum in the comments of her video...her CHILD had to kick her out of bed to get them.sorted for school 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the huns calling her supermum in the comments of her video...her CHILD had to kick her out of bed to get them.sorted for school 🙈
6 does seem really early to get them sorted for school to be fair, she’s said the primary is really close to the house before when she was on about Lennox being late because she wouldn’t get dressed so it’s not like they’ve got an hour in the car ahead of them. It sounded more to me like they got up much earlier than they needed and then got her up early too hence they were at the primary for 8:10 and she had time to drop the oldest off at high school and collect something Braxton forgot and drop that off before the primary even started.