Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not have to put #ad or #gifted or something in the title of her new muscle food video?

Reactions: 1
Does she not have to put #ad or #gifted or something in the title of her new muscle food video?
I’m not really sure you know, she has put gifted in the description but I’m not sure on the rules of whether it needs to be stated in the title or video.
this video did about as well as her other one even with the 5 stone weight loss enticement... only just over 1000 views. Surely that, some ads and a muscle food deal can’t pay your bills ?

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she has loose skin on her belly. (Not shaming - that's so normal and human and absolutely fine!!) You can kind of see it when she wears her sports bra and shorts but she's usually moving around too fast 😂Just annoying because I'm sure she said that she has absolutely no loose skin which is misleading.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she has loose skin on her belly. (Not shaming - that's so normal and human and absolutely fine!!) You can kind of see it when she wears her sports bra and shorts but she's usually moving around too fast 😂Just annoying because I'm sure she said that she has absolutely no loose skin which is misleading.
Yes I remember in one of her videos she said she doesn’t have it! I’m not shaming either, it’s totally normal!! I did think it was a scar at first but unsure now you’ve mentioned that! Either way, it’s nothing to be ashamed of

Reactions: 3
She’s literally hilarious. Sunday uploads a story saying she’s going to upload a video everyday this week. Tuesday uploads a story saying she’s not uploading tonight 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t give up your day job love.....oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just echoing what others have said but can’t believe she promotes such an unhealthy, restrictive diet it’s soo bad. This “3 drink breakfast” wtf, breakfast should be physical food not 3 liquids.

If I had a shake and a soup all day I’d either be faint by dinner time or be at the McDonald’s drive thru due to the worst cravings / hunger from restricting ! Also noticed in a video saying that in the first few weeks/months you absolutely cannot have any snacks, treats or cheat meals or it won’t work - how stupid!

I follow so many other fitness IG accounts where they eat healthy balanced diets and speak out about one weekend off-plan won’t ruin all your hard work, you just need to restart the next day and get back to your balanced diet and exercise

Reactions: 4
She’s literally hilarious. Sunday uploads a story saying she’s going to upload a video everyday this week. Tuesday uploads a story saying she’s not uploading tonight 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t give up your day job love.....oh wait....
She’s done the same thing today as well 😂 no video! Constant promises to her audiences that she never keeps

Why says shes had super exciting news and she'll share it in a weeks time? Then do an answer thing on ig? Also the cramming the burger in? Since when was it bad to have a burger? As someone has said in a previous post, its still important to have a treat and not restrict yourself. Way to make people feel bad for "cramming" those burgers in sian 👌

Reactions: 2
I swear I seen her post about a video going up tonight and then another one saying no video tonight 😂 that’s all I ever see. Stop making false promises! There’s no way you’re gonna uploads a video everyday like you say. Then it’s every other day? Just because when you finally post a video you feel motivated for 5 minutes. I feel like YouTube just isn’t for her. She wants to be like the other youtubers so bad but it’s clear she just Cba putting in the effort or content. Just makes false promises and it’s boring now

Just throwing it out there...

I kind of wish she would just drop the three drink starvation bullshit and promote something like the keto diet...

If anyone is curiousas to what it is - basically you completely ditch carbs and only eat fats and proteins - eventually after 2 weeks of keto flu (yup... Keto flu... it's a thing) your body adapts to living without carbs and naturally uses fat as an energy source rather than just storing it on as reserves... thus burning away body fat throughout the day as this is effectively your new 'carb' 💪🏼

That way you can eat all your sausages, bacon, beef, fish, chicken avocados, veg .etc. and still lose weight and not have to feel like tit every day where you are running on duck all calories... check it out though if you are actually looking to lose weight... sausages and bacon for breakfast sure sounds a lot better than water 😂😂😂

I’m absolutely baffled at her making a video about buying her dream car, but not even showing the car! Like why? It was the SUBJECT of her video. Mind blown.

• Haha
I’ve just watched her new video, and I actually have followed her since those 2018 days when she was big before the weight loss. I thought she was funny and likeable then, and in this reaction video in my opinion she comes across as so so full of herself, so judgemental, almost as if she’s so superior now to anyone who is starting out with low quality or is bigger or treats themselves with food.
I get you can cringe at yourself and your old ways but her whole attitude was just pure superiority to anything less than she is now. It just screamed ‘I’m it now’. So cocky.

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she just say my jeans are falling down, instead of my size 8 jeans are falling down 🙄
We get it, you’re slim.
For some reason that really irritated me, she’s so self absorbed and comes across so show off and patronising. I’m a size 12 and slowly loosing the baby weight in a healthy way.
I can’t wait for the day when she starts eating a normal balanced diet and she starts gaining a few lbs. A liquid diet is in no way sustainable and is the only reason she’s loosing weight.

Reactions: 8
Wow. That story is actually quite uncomfortable to watch. Sometimes I think I actually quite like her content, and then she posts something like that.

She clearly has an extremely distorted relationship with her body, food and diet. Can’t believe she preaches kindness but posts something as triggering as that. Her entire account is deeply problematic. And no, I’m not jealous, Sian.

For anyone who needs it: https://www.beateatingdisorders.org.uk/

Reactions: 6
Wow. That story is actually quite uncomfortable to watch. Sometimes I think I actually quite like her content, and then she posts something like that.

She clearly has an extremely distorted relationship with her body, food and diet. Can’t believe she preaches kindness but posts something as triggering as that. Her entire account is deeply problematic. And no, I’m not jealous, Sian.

For anyone who needs it: https://www.beateatingdisorders.org.uk/
Literally this. I am only a year into my eating disorder recovery and that was so triggering I thought maybe I can’t even hate watch this girl anymore :(

• Sad
Even people who lose a lot of weight and put on clothes that are too big, don’t state their size! I can’t believe that story.

I just find it really frustrating when people make comments like that. I was a former size 14 (didn’t suit my height so I looked very overweight) and I lost a lot of weight very quickly, similar weight loss tactic except I heavily reduced my calories but was eating solid food. Even when I would post my jeans being too baggy I would never make comments like “mY sIzE 8 aRe ToO bIg” she’s doing it to brag otherwise why mention (& fixate) on the size like that? Some people just can’t get down to a size 6/8 - maybe big boobs / bum etc. But it absolutely does not mean any size above that is bad or that you’re “fat”.

I also had a very bad relationship with food, would binge more after getting down to my dream size as I restricted myself so much that the temptations were becoming very strong. I couldn’t see the nutritional value in food. I would see calories. I would eat a babybel over a banana for example!

This is why for me, the content she is posting absolutely grates on me. It’s not healthy, sustainable and can lead to some very bad relationships with food that can last a very, very long time.

Great she’s lost the weight, but she’s got way to ahead of herself and not just because she’s now an apparent full time YouTuber - she’s fixating on numeral figures - sizes, weight, food etc and thinks she’s some weight loss guru in the process. At the time, I would never tell anyone what “diet” I was actually doing when they asked me as I knew it was bad and bordering an ED. But she’s lapping it up!

She’ll be doing Herbalife next!

Reactions: 6
On her new video she shows her jeans being ‘too big’ but then also shows them sitting perfectly. Well you can pull anything elastic and they stretch 😂 my shorts that fit perfectly are elastic and I can pull them like that but does that mean I need the next size down? Erm no? She’s not a 6. She’s slim yes but no way a 6. Lmfao.
I feel better now ha. Way to trigger someone ‘Siany G’
And I’m not being funny but she said she’s fallen off track recently and that’s why she hasn’t posted! So of course tomorrow when she weighs in she will have ‘lost’, because like we’ve said before, she is clearly just in gaining and losing cycle when she eats normally / pigs out / doesn’t exercise and then loses when it’s three drink breakfast time and videoing herself running everyday!😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.