Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has deactivated her account. Until 2 weeks ago I was a follower of her personal account as I have met her a few times due to mutual friends. She however removed Me as a follower a few weeks back but I did see her saying she was getting loads of hate for her body/diet/ promoting unhealthy habits to young girls. She was saying it’s not her fault if 14 year old girls decide to follow her. It makes me so cross if you know you have followers of such a young age who are so easily influenced be more conscious with what you promote.

It’s very attention seeky if you ask me, kind of life when she disappeared before.
If I was younger her eating habits would have 10000% triggered my ED again. Luckily after years of fighting and educating myself on nutrition I now know what is and isn’t healthy. I’d love some of these dieticians and weightloss coaches on YouTube to tear her diet to shreds
She is very attention seeky in life. She totally over exaggerates everything. I remember he saying some random stranger walked up to her and said she was ugly because she has an eyebrow scar. I really doubt that. And her story time videos are so over dramatised. Makes her totally unwatchable. She desperately wants the fame but doesn’t want to put the work in.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She has deactivated her account. Until 2 weeks ago I was a follower of her personal account as I have met her a few times due to mutual friends. She however removed Me as a follower a few weeks back but I did see her saying she was getting loads of hate for her body/diet/ promoting unhealthy habits to young girls. She was saying it’s not her fault if 14 year old girls decide to follow her. It makes me so cross if you know you have followers of such a young age who are so easily influenced be more conscious with what you promote.

She is very attention seeky in life. She totally over exaggerates everything. I remember he saying some random stranger walked up to her and said she was ugly because she has an eyebrow scar. I really doubt that. And her story time videos are so over dramatised. Makes her totally unwatchable. She desperately wants the fame but doesn’t want to put the work in.
Do you think the story where her friend's mother fat shamed her in her place of work is BS too? I have to say I don't believe it, it sounds so far fetched.

She sounds an absolute nightmare!

Reactions: 3
Do you think the story where her friend's mother fat shamed her in her place of work is BS too? I have to say I don't believe it, it sounds so far fetched.

I think is BS, can't imagine it happened. If it did in some way shape or form she's massively exaggerated it

Reactions: 1
I think is BS, can't imagine it happened. If it did in some way shape or form she's massively exaggerated it
I think so. The person probably said something like - you're looking well 🤣 and she then turned it into a 3 part drama to rival Eastenders.

Reactions: 2

She probably made it up so all her followers can flood her with compliments, as if her head isn’t already big enough 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think so. The person probably said something like - you're looking well 🤣 and she then turned it into a 3 part drama to rival Eastenders.
Yep i agree. She'll of twisted it into something just to make her look like a victim of bullying just like every other youtuber lol

I swear I heard her speak about a time she got fat shamed getting her nails done? (I was a previous very naive fan)
Now I’m not the slimmest and have never been fat shamed (to my face).
Definitely thinking it’s all for attention?

Reactions: 1

100% think this is made up! I very much doubt that a mother of a young girl would say to another girl she is looking fat. I know for sure that it can not have been any of the mothers of her school friends, I know them all and they're lovely. If she was as insecure as she says she was when she was at her heaviest perhaps someone said something and she spun it into a web and made it something so much bigger than it was - seems the most realistic knowing her. She is and always has been attention seeking. I completely understand people exaggerate content or make it up for views but at least try and make it vaguely believable!!

I wonder what excuse or story she will come up with for deleting/ de-activating her account?
I was thinking she might have split up with her new boyfriend? She went to self isolate with him and I remember her saying they wanted to move in together and then last week all of a sudden she moved back with her parents (which she shouldn't be doing if she is following the social distancing guidelines) and her photos of their valentines trip were deleted from her instagram account.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her new YouTube video?
the whole thing is imogenation style of attention seeking. If people say she’s always been attention seeking a lot of this I reckon is fabricated. She clearly can’t hack the heat of YouTube. I don’t agree with being mean but unfortunately constructive criticism and hate does come with it...
Oh and she got ‘I’m sat here with my boyfriend’s hoody on’ in there hi Sian 🤣

I completely agree with her that sending hate is horrible etc etc etc but omg she's so dramatic 😂 I really wish trolls didn't exist but if she really wants to make a career out of this then she needs to just block them and get on with it. People will just lose interest if she keeps disappearing.

Reactions: 4
She has totally read this thread... Just watched the video. The way she calls it her job is shocking, if any of my team at work put this much effort into their job they would have been sacked long ago. It's insulting to people who actually are trying hard to do this as a job for her to put herself in the same category as them. If she has received such awful messages why not out them, prove those of us who are doubting wrong. She totally contradicts herself, keeps saying she is fine and then in another breath saying how hurtful it is to be 'trolled'. If you're fine brush off the comments focus on your goals and get on with it! If she wants a future in the industry she needs to get a thicker skin and get some motivation and work ethic!

Shows the nice messages she gets but never shows the hate and proves she's getting "bullied"

As someone has said above, smacks of imogenation 🙄 attention seeking and beggy

She has a relatively small following but wants to make this her job. What she should be doing is consistently creating new content, engaging with the good comments and just deleting the bad. Yes hate isn't nice but she won't achieve anything by going offline for weeks. She can't grow her following like this.

I feel like she’s read this thread and seen further up about the loose skin comment (nothing wrong with loose skin) twisted it, and said someone messaged it her.

It’s really annoyed me. In the nicest way possible- no- hate shouldn’t have to come with the job. But she refused flat out to take any constructive criticism and decided that she would only take and accept what she felt was okay. I can’t stand behind a girl who thinks she’s above everything purely bc she lost a few stone and drinks slim fast. This is not trolling and people are allowed opinions. I really wanted to be able to support her but I just can’t after seeing what she’s like.

Reactions: 7
Im so confused, she says she’s been sent lots of hate but then a few times now she said ‘on the ... of May I discovered the worst trolling’ or something? Which to me sounds like she’s ‘discovered’ this page- not been sent the hate. So is she lying and she’s not actually been sent the hate she’s saying, she’s simply read those things here but doesn’t want to out the fact she’s searched herself actively on this site?

Reactions: 8
“I’ve had to disable my YouTube comments”
What because you’re exhausted of people calling you out on your bullshit? She literally deletes anything that isn’t positive and I guess more people pointing out “hey I’m sorry but this isn’t healthy” IS HATE AND TROLLS!!!!

She’s found this thread 100000%, the video was laughable. She’s saying if you don’t like it scroll on. But she has some what of a following who are now following her disgusting tips n trix 4 weightloss. When you see a girl commenting on her video saying “I am 12 thank you for your advice I thought I was eating too much!” It’s wrong NOT to stop scrolling and intervene.

I would more than happily say this stuff to her face and I would actually happily sit down and discuss actual nutrition and fitness with her. However seen as she deletes or blocks ANYONE I’m sure she’d be the one running away screaming with her fingers in her ears. If you’re going to promote disordered eating and habits that can lead to an eating disorder you’ve got to expect backlash.

Reactions: 9
“I’ve had to disable my YouTube comments”
What because you’re exhausted of people calling you out on your bullshit? She literally deletes anything that isn’t positive and I guess more people pointing out “hey I’m sorry but this isn’t healthy” IS HATE AND TROLLS!!!!

She’s found this thread 100000%, the video was laughable. She’s saying if you don’t like it scroll on. But she has some what of a following who are now following her disgusting tips n trix 4 weightloss. When you see a girl commenting on her video saying “I am 12 thank you for your advice I thought I was eating too much!” It’s wrong NOT to stop scrolling and intervene.

I would more than happily say this stuff to her face and I would actually happily sit down and discuss actual nutrition and fitness with her. However seen as she deletes or blocks ANYONE I’m sure she’d be the one running away screaming with her fingers in her ears. If you’re going to promote disordered eating and habits that can lead to an eating disorder you’ve got to expect backlash.
100% agree with everything you’ve just said! I am no nutrition or exercise expert however I am currently on a health mission. I have a significant amount of weight to loose (about 6.5 stone embarrassingly). I am doing this through eating healthy portion controlled food and exercise. I have lost 1 stone in 6 weeks which I think is ok actually. I have never starved myself or gone on a liquid diet. I cannot believe she would promote it. Especially when she has such young followers

• Heart
100% agree with everything you’ve just said! I am no nutrition or exercise expert however I am currently on a health mission. I have a significant amount of weight to loose (about 6.5 stone embarrassingly). I am doing this through eating healthy portion controlled food and exercise. I have lost 1 stone in 6 weeks which I think is ok actually. I have never starved myself or gone on a liquid diet. I cannot believe she would promote it. Especially when she has such young followers
Slow and steady weight loss is always the best way 🙌 its known to be able to maintain easier when you get to your target weight. Your doing everything the right way ❤🥰

• Heart
Massively exaggerated and false (if she’s referring to what has been posted on here) in her video. No one has been nasty - we are just the wise bunch who can see how unhealthy and bad her weight loss journey and advice she dishes out. Not only to her impressionable followers but for herself too.

Loves to say she’s an influencer any chance she can so maybe she should come down a notch & humble herself a bit. I’m all for people who want to be successful, whichever way they define it. But I can’t stand those who lie and manipulate their sheep and over exaggerate everything to make themselves out to be the constant victim. Imogenation v2.

and if she can’t take the “trolling” - maybe she should stop googling herself. I’m surprised as she’s a full time influencer she has the time anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.