Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed she always points out and makes a point of it, that she’s wearing Zara 🙄.

Reactions: 3
Yet again literally bragging about her size. Like I said before, the constant ‘these are too big for me now!’ On all her depop items. It’s just a constant shout about how much she’s lost. Yes it’s brilliant when you lose weight and you wanna shout about it. But, intentionally or not, she’s making a lot of people feel tit when they shouldn’t. My goal size is a 12 and I’d be absolutely buzzing to get there. She needs to realise she’s going to be offending and possibly triggering a lot of people. But I think she’s that far up her own arse and focused on being famous she’s completely oblivious to how much her comments and content are affecting people.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god I am so glad I’ve found this thread. This girl does my head in SO much. She is promoting such a restrictive diet and cares more about calories than macros and nutrition. As someone that’s struggled with disordered eating before it literally makes me feel sick someone promoting this tit and people following her and thinking it’s okay.
Her form in her strength work is literally so bleeping gross as well, I’ve never been to a gym and had PT sessions or whatever but THAT ISNT RIGHT. Her kickbacks where she’s arching her back and her squats with a really weird back and god all of it and she hasn’t improved on it either.
Also “no loose skin” you can literally see it above her belly button in her pictures. If you lose 5 stone, of both muscle and fat, you will have loose skin. duck off, if you’re embarrassed about it oh well but don’t deny that tit, you look ridiculous to people that actually know about fitness and nutrition.
I have actually commented on her videos before like hi I’m really sorry but this is disordered eating blah blah blah if you need inspiration please look at people such as Meggan Grubb and Natacha Oceane who actually respect food and fitness blah blah and it immediately got deleted. Constructive criticism?? Or a “troll” (what’s with these generic white girls/women calling people who disagree with them trolls???)
Basic witch comes to mind honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my god I am so glad I’ve found this thread. This girl does my head in SO much. She is promoting such a restrictive diet and cares more about calories than macros and nutrition. As someone that’s struggled with disordered eating before it literally makes me feel sick someone promoting this tit and people following her and thinking it’s okay.
Her form in her strength work is literally so bleeping gross as well, I’ve never been to a gym and had PT sessions or whatever but THAT ISNT RIGHT. Her kickbacks where she’s arching her back and her squats with a really weird back and god all of it and she hasn’t improved on it either.
Also “no loose skin” you can literally see it above her belly button in her pictures. If you lose 5 stone, of both muscle and fat, you will have loose skin. duck off, if you’re embarrassed about it oh well but don’t deny that tit, you look ridiculous to people that actually know about fitness and nutrition.
I have actually commented on her videos before like hi I’m really sorry but this is disordered eating blah blah blah if you need inspiration please look at people such as Meggan Grubb and Natacha Oceane who actually respect food and fitness blah blah and it immediately got deleted. Constructive criticism?? Or a “troll” (what’s with these generic white girls/women calling people who disagree with them trolls???)
Basic witch comes to mind honestly
Also, just to add, I know this isn’t a rave thread but if you actually want to see someone that’s lost weight in a sustainable, non triggering, healthy way Emma’s rectangle is actually such an inspiration.

It actually upsets me so much people opt for starvation, destroying their metabolism and possibly developing an ED than putting in the real hard work and understanding nutrition, macros and strength training. My comment might come across as hateful but I don’t think we should be lifting up people who promote disordered eating in 2020 and are damaging more than just themselves

Reactions: 4
Also, just to add, I know this isn’t a rave thread but if you actually want to see someone that’s lost weight in a sustainable, non triggering, healthy way Emma’s rectangle is actually such an inspiration.

It actually upsets me so much people opt for starvation, destroying their metabolism and possibly developing an ED than putting in the real hard work and understanding nutrition, macros and strength training. My comment might come across as hateful but I don’t think we should be lifting up people who promote disordered eating in 2020 and are damaging more than just themselves
yes!!!! 🙌🏻 Emma’s rectangle has such a healthy outlook with health and fitness.Take note Sian!

Reactions: 1
I caught her insta story last night and it said something like I love it when people send you photos of yourself and pull apart everything that’s wrong with your body, thanks a lot, having a day off social media tomorrow... along the lines of that.
I don’t like Sian but I would never send something like that, that’s mean. We can vent all we like on here as she just deletes our opinions that don’t suck her bum on her content but I do agree actively sending hate is wrong (not suggesting it was someone on here at all btw)
Tbf at least she is actually have a day off socials by deleting it. Unlike imogenation who is the biggest attention seeking lying beg on the planet who secretly made Eye bleeping tiktoks When she was meant to be s**cidal and pretended they were from ‘weeks ago’

on the other hand, as wrong as it is, hate and trolls come with youtube or any job in the public eye. Sian has already thrown one too many diva fits about the slightest comments with a measly 24k following, so like someone else said, I think it’s another tell tale sign that YouTube just isn’t for her.She gets all inspired, makes fake promises, fails, then ghosts

Reactions: 7
That's so horrible that someone would send that!!

But I agree that she needs to find a better balance of she wants to do this is a job. Looking after herself by having time away from her phone, but still being able to regularly upload and be able to block trolls without taking it to heart. I wish trolls didn't exist but unfortunately they do so she'll need to learn how to not let it affect her

I caught her insta story last night and it said something like I love it when people send you photos of yourself and pull apart everything that’s wrong with your body, thanks a lot, having a day off social media tomorrow... along the lines of that.
I don’t like Sian but I would never send something like that, that’s mean. We can vent all we like on here as she just deletes our opinions that don’t suck her bum on her content but I do agree actively sending hate is wrong (not suggesting it was someone on here at all btw)
Tbf at least she is actually have a day off socials by deleting it. Unlike imogenation who is the biggest attention seeking lying beg on the planet who secretly made Eye bleeping tiktoks When she was meant to be s**cidal and pretended they were from ‘weeks ago’

on the other hand, as wrong as it is, hate and trolls come with youtube or any job in the public eye. Sian has already thrown one too many diva fits about the slightest comments with a measly 24k following, so like someone else said, I think it’s another tell tale sign that YouTube just isn’t for her.She gets all inspired, makes fake promises, fails, then ghosts
Who would actually do that??? I think it’s fair enough the comments made here but who is actually that low to do something like that? When I saw it I literally thought to myself “is she making this up?” just because it almost seems unreal? She does have a tendency to overreact to comments and make them out to be something else. I mentioned her form in strength exercises, could someone else have messaged her with her form like “just to let you know your back should be still here and working just this muscle group” and she’s taken it as trolls and hate?

If someone genuinely has just been purely nasty about her body then fair enough it just seems so utterly vile it can’t be real, but who knows I guess some people can really be that gross

Reactions: 2
Who would actually do that??? I think it’s fair enough the comments made here but who is actually that low to do something like that? When I saw it I literally thought to myself “is she making this up?” just because it almost seems unreal? She does have a tendency to overreact to comments and make them out to be something else. I mentioned her form in strength exercises, could someone else have messaged her with her form like “just to let you know your back should be still here and working just this muscle group” and she’s taken it as trolls and hate?

If someone genuinely has just been purely nasty about her body then fair enough it just seems so utterly vile it can’t be real, but who knows I guess some people can really be that gross
That’s a fair point actually she does make mountains out of mole hills with comments, constructive criticism becomes trolling to her, so who knows 🤦🏻‍♀️ I didn’t think daily videos would last long lol. I mean she did better than I thought this week lol but she only managed 4/7 videos and 3/7 excuses .. which is almost 50% not following through once again

I just find it embarrassing and cringe how she uploads a video and then says ‘gonna upload everyday’ but then the next day makes an excuse up and doesn’t follow through. I mean let’s be honest, I don’t think anyone who does YouTube would do this anyway. (Apart from vlogmas maybe). She classes YouTube as her ‘job’ now and when she’s making all these promises, you’d think she would actually follow through and treat it like a job if she wants to be successful. It’s like me saying I’m gonna go work this week, then deciding not to go. I’d be sacked 😂. She needs to be consistent, choose how many times a week she’ll upload and what days too. I get the vibe that she just does it when it suits her though and for such a small youtuber, she shouldn’t have that mind set. Laziness comes to mind.

Reactions: 6
Has she deleted her Instagram or have I been blocked? 🤣 She’s turned the comments off her YouTube videos as well, if she’s going to make a job out of YouTube she needs to learn to take criticism from people, especially with what she is promoting, the first time I watched her video about weight loss my jaw honestly dropped as that was how I used to eat when I was suffering with an ED, the slimfast shake and soup, when I saw her post about not eating porridge anymore because she put on weight I just had to unfollow. She promotes ‘low calories’ over food with actual nutritional benefit, banging on about her fibre one bars constantly and those skinny whip bars (which might only be 99 calories, but they are FULL of sugar). I used to like her videos, but now she’s just so full of herself and got a bit too big for her boots, why does she think her ‘3 drink breakfast’ is so revolutionary??? Always making promises on a video and then never lives up to it, her ‘dream car’ video didn’t even show the car!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh dear, can't help but feel like she'll regret it if she has. Seems like a spur of the moment decision

Has she deleted her Instagram or have I been blocked? 🤣 She’s turned the comments off her YouTube videos as well, if she’s going to make a job out of YouTube she needs to learn to take criticism from people, especially with what she is promoting, the first time I watched her video about weight loss my jaw honestly dropped as that was how I used to eat when I was suffering with an ED, the slimfast shake and soup, when I saw her post about not eating porridge anymore because she put on weight I just had to unfollow. She promotes ‘low calories’ over food with actual nutritional benefit, banging on about her fibre one bars constantly and those skinny whip bars (which might only be 99 calories, but they are FULL of sugar). I used to like her videos, but now she’s just so full of herself and got a bit too big for her boots, why does she think her ‘3 drink breakfast’ is so revolutionary??? Always making promises on a video and then never lives up to it, her ‘dream car’ video didn’t even show the car!!
This this this this this

I was similar with liquid dieting and calories over nutrition when I suffered as well. And I also panicked when I ate something different or stodgier and I ‘put on ‘ a pound the next day!
she is so blinded by her YouTube ‘fame’ and just wants to be Gemma louise miles or Elle Darby.
turning off comments is just silly, other businesses have trip advisor etc they can’t turn that off!
I have no idea if you can get a deactivated insta back... that’ll duck her if she can’t!!!Her insta grew quickly off the back of that 5 stone weight loss viral video but I doubt all 24k would refollow now?

Reactions: 4
I think if you’ve deleted account you can’t get it back, but you can however temporarily deactivate your account

It’s very attention seeky if you ask me, kind of life when she disappeared before.
If I was younger her eating habits would have 10000% triggered my ED again. Luckily after years of fighting and educating myself on nutrition I now know what is and isn’t healthy. I’d love some of these dieticians and weightloss coaches on YouTube to tear her diet to shreds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.