Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a snippet of the latest video - wow she is massively over exaggerating. Has she been reading the mrs hinch thread thinking it’s about her or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched a snippet of the latest video - wow she is massively over exaggerating. Has she been reading the mrs hinch thread thinking it’s about her or something?
Wouldn't surprise me. Shes so self obsessed and thinks the world of herself so she'll naturally think everyone is talking about her 😂 trying to use the pity vote to keep her "thousands and thousands" of brainwashed minions on her side. She said she can take constructive criticism so ok:

Hi Sian, nice of you to kindly join us here again. Please think of someone else and not yourself. You're promoting a VERY unhealthy lifestyle to these ladies which can lead down a bad road. I also think for your own benefit you should educate yourself a bit more regarding weight loss and healthy eating. I know the money might be good but if you love your subscribers/followers like you claim to do then PUT THEIR HEALTH FIRST. I honestly think your channel would do so much better if it promoted weight loss in the right, healthy way.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m really passionate and active about the BLM movement as well and it’s really peed me off to duck that she posted once and did a black square and hasn’t so much as linked a petition since.
she doesn’t give a crap, she just ticked that box to say she did.

obviously there are other ways than social media to support but if you regularly use social media to promote yourself and your brand, or you’re always on stories with sIaN’s ThReE dRiNk BrEaKfAsT, then I’m going to assume you don’t care if you post one story to say you did and then bam nothing else

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Love how she’s “cRaViNg” the breakfast pot so bad just to promote her discount, but you won’t actually see her eat it because it’s solid food🙄
I know! It's embarrassing. I think she thinks her followers are stupid and won't notice. I hope Muscle Food notice. Tempted to contact them myself haha

Reactions: 1
Homeware haul from the range b&m and home bargains - just after gemma miles has done the same 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Homeware haul from the range b&m and home bargains - just after gemma miles has done the same 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Ffs 😂 some originality PLEASE! I think her hair looks so much nicer in today’s video. I stand by she’d look way better without the bleach but the shorter extensions are much nicer!

Ffs 😂 some originality PLEASE! I think her hair looks so much nicer in today’s video. I stand by she’d look way better without the bleach but the shorter extensions are much nicer!
Yeah i defo agree. The long hair extensions are like 2005. I think the only person who still wears them that long is katie price 😭😭😭

Why does she always look so angry when she's talking?
Its her eyebrows lol peoples eyebrow init

I wish they were unable to delete comments in videos. That way they can't create this bubble where it looks like everyone adores them 😂 maybe some of her subscribers would then change their mind on her. I'll admit I really liked her channel for a while then I seen sense and I've realised she's too naive to have a weight loss channel. She has tunnel vision, can only see one way of doing things and it's the most unhealthy way of doing something. Haha

Reactions: 3
I wish they were unable to delete comments in videos. That way they can't create this bubble where it looks like everyone adores them 😂 maybe some of her subscribers would then change their mind on her. I'll admit I really liked her channel for a while then I seen sense and I've realised she's too naive to have a weight loss channel. She has tunnel vision, can only see one way of doing things and it's the most unhealthy way of doing something. Haha
I just don’t get how she claims that she eats clean when her diet consists of slim fast shakes, fibre one bars and slim fast bars etc. Those things are loaded with sugars and chemicals.
also it’s a pet peeve of mine when someone falls ‘off track’ for a week which she has claimed a bit (meaning she saw the scales go up as she ate actual food and maybe had a treat) and then the following week they act like they’ve had a miraculous incredible 3lb weight loss. When she probably ‘gained’ 3 lb prior due to food and has now just lost water weight...meaning all in all she has basically stayed the same 😂 and her weight has purely fluctuated like a NORMAL human
I hope that made sense and you get my point :,)

Reactions: 8
Oh god now she’s selling tie dye tit to grab more money ffs why copy Gemma miles so much?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It still baffles me that she quit her job and earns her income off one inconsistent video a week that doesn’t get more than 4000 views unless it has 5 sToNe WeIgHt LoSs in the title... and I think she’s only had that one muscle food partnership?

Reactions: 7
I swear she's been on 5 stone weight loss for ages... Is she even still losing weight? I'm not saying she needs to, I'm just wondering since she's always posting about "smashing this week" etc but never shared her losses anymore? Or have I just missed those posts

I swear she's been on 5 stone weight loss for ages... Is she even still losing weight? I'm not saying she needs to, I'm just wondering since she's always posting about "smashing this week" etc but never shared her losses anymore? Or have I just missed those posts
I think she’s fluctuating right now and then brags when she’s lost, but the previous week she gained and therefore didn’t share, and the week after she’ll maybe gain again, and then lose... so she’s just normal and fluctuating but acting like she’s losing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.