Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pointless thing to do 😂 She should just be honest about how weight loss slows down once you get closer to your ideal weight / maybe she's already there and needs to accept that this is her natural point

Reactions: 2
Surely she would be more relatable if she mentioned the little gains / slip ups?

Not that I’m trying to help her engagement

Reactions: 4
She would be so much more relatable if she was honest, didn’t promote fad diets and was actually consistent. I’ve never seen an ‘influencer’ so slack in the early days. Inconsistent, unreliable, unoriginal, and at this present time, unlikeable 🤷🏻‍♀️ Buttttt that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 2
she'll never keep this up long term. She's heading for disaster and a comedown...and not many will be sympathetic because she's such a big headed cocky witch.

That’s literally all she’s posted over a week ahah. I think when she’s not posting she’s not running every day or eating well etc and doesn’t want us to see. That would also explain why she always ‘loses weight’ when she pops back, because she’s gained a few not exercising or liquid dieting

Reactions: 3
She's done a sponsored video for a random gifting website. Who's going to even watch it?? People follow her for weight loss content. She's obviously just going to collab with literally anything that will pay her, and noone will be interested 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She's done a sponsored video for a random gifting website. Who's going to even watch it?? People follow her for weight loss content. She's obviously just going to collab with literally anything that will pay her, and noone will be interested 🤷🏼‍♀️
She'll soon be on the hunt for a normal job.

She'll soon be on the hunt for a normal job.
Agree. She'll probably say that it was because of "hate". Which I haven't actually seen her getting. On here anyway it's just people baffled at her choice to leave her job and concerned about the unhealthy diet she's promoting. I think she's just a bit young and naive

Reactions: 5
Translation:
My latest non weight loss related video got under 800 views so I need a 5 StOnE wEiGhT lOsS video to get some more 😂
Gonna be more active OK HUN you’ve been saying that your entire YouTube ‘career’ and already done about three disappearing acts

Attachments

• Haha
Translation:
My latest non weight loss related video got under 800 views so I need a 5 StOnE wEiGhT lOsS video to get some more 😂
Gonna be more active OK HUN you’ve been saying that your entire YouTube ‘career’ and already done about three disappearing acts
😩😩😩🥱🥱 more weightloss Q&A's?! How long is she going to milk it for? People will soon get bored and unsub

Called it 😂 no stories or posts or YT videos because she wasn’t ‘on track’ . Realised her non weight loss related stuff gets no interest. It’s quite sad really. It must be a lot of pressure. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so unlikeable.
So in other words ... how much weight have you binged on hun? That's what we really want to know 😆 she's going to be stuck in this binge/diet circle for life if she doesn't get her tit together and stop fad dieting/starving. We've all done it and it never ends well. The 3 drinks instead of food needs to go for a start!

So in other words ... how much weight have you binged on hun? That's what we really want to know 😆 she's going to be stuck in this binge/diet circle for life if she doesn't get her tit together and stop fad dieting/starving. We've all done it and it never ends well. The 3 drinks instead of food needs to go for a start!
Thisssss! My friend really liked Sian early days and they used to message on instagram and she actually sent Sian a caring message around the time she banned porridge because she gained a couple of pounds, but Sian wasn’t having any of it. I can see her spiralling if she doesn’t get a grip. It happened to me, it’s happened to my friend, it’s happened to so many of us.

• Wow
Low calorie fast weight loss was sustainable when she was overweight and she was doing it relatively short term. But now she's a healthy weight and it's a year on, her body will need proper fueling. If she tries to stick at this diet then she will end up binging and yoyo-ing and ultimately just maintaining or gaining overall. She needs to go back to basics and create roughly a 300-500 calorie deficit per day and be patient with slow and steady weight loss now she's at a healthy weight.

Sian if you're reading this - please don't feel pressure to keep going with your old diet just because you've spoken about it publicly. You could make a video explaining that now you've lost the bulk of your weight you want to slow things down :) explain that the diet worked for you to start with but that it's not a long-term plan

Been reading this thread for a while now and I wasn’t going to post anything until I seen her Depop. On almost every single post it says ‘too big for me now but I love it’ or ‘too big for me now’. Imagine how rubbish that would make someone feel buying that. I just think everything she’s doing is for the wrong reasons and people can see through it. Nobody on here is giving her hate, it’s just we can see through it all. Be real, be yourself and be honest with us! I also think, promoting that ‘3 drink breakfast’ is awful! She’s not consistent with her YouTube. I swear I see a story every week saying she’s going to be more active. For someone who’s quit their job to do YouTube at such a low following, you’d think she’d be on the ball!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.