Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Muscle Food thing really got me. I can't really remember for sure what she said in the video but looking at her insta she said that it's 'everything I want and more' etc etc then she posts a lidl haul 😭 pretty obvious even from the video itself she won't eat the food from Muscle Food and it annoys me so much that they are paying her to promote it 😆 Surely if you're working with a brand and if she is actually making the food sent she would post it on her insta? Idk why it just boils my blood when she doesn't appear to even use any of their products and still promotes that stupid 3 drink brekkie and liquid lunch.

Also, probs old news but I've just noticed she doesn't follow anyone on insta....some people are just too famous I suppose to do that.

Reactions: 4
The Muscle Food thing really got me. I can't really remember for sure what she said in the video but looking at her insta she said that it's 'everything I want and more' etc etc then she posts a lidl haul 😭 pretty obvious even from the video itself she won't eat the food from Muscle Food and it annoys me so much that they are paying her to promote it 😆 Surely if you're working with a brand and if she is actually making the food sent she would post it on her insta? Idk why it just boils my blood when she doesn't appear to even use any of their products and still promotes that stupid 3 drink brekkie and liquid lunch.

Also, probs old news but I've just noticed she doesn't follow anyone on insta....some people are just too famous I suppose to do that.
Yeah I know some of her old friends from a WhatsApp group and she left their group chat and unfollowed them on socials.
she used to follow her personal account and her boyfriend...wonder if the bf is still on the scene if she now follows no one?

Reactions: 3
Yeah I know some of her old friends from a WhatsApp group and she left their group chat and unfollowed them on socials.
she used to follow her personal account and her boyfriend...wonder if the bf is still on the scene if she now follows no one?
Is she not living with him? That would be awkward haha

Reactions: 2
I think she was, unless things have changed 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know her weight loss insta only followed her personal and her boyfriend, now she follows 0, and has deleted her personal, so either her bf has also deleted the gram or she’s unfollowed him too 🤷🏻‍♀️
exciting new content promised again though. Ha. We’ll see. I wish she would go back to the person she was when she started. I liked her then, bar her three drink breakfast :(

I think she was, unless things have changed 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know her weight loss insta only followed her personal and her boyfriend, now she follows 0, and has deleted her personal, so either her bf has also deleted the gram or she’s unfollowed him too 🤷🏻‍♀️
exciting new content promised again though. Ha. We’ll see. I wish she would go back to the person she was when she started. I liked her then, bar her three drink breakfast :(
Aw i wonder how she'll like it to 5 STONE WEIGHT LOSS

Stop trying to make the 3 Drink breakfast happen Sian, it’s not going to happen.

anyone else hate how she’s trying to promote a 3 drink breakfast .... one is water 🤣🤣 ground breaking tips hun X

Reactions: 6
Stop trying to make the 3 Drink breakfast happen Sian, it’s not going to happen.

anyone else hate how she’s trying to promote a 3 drink breakfast .... one is water 🤣🤣 ground breaking tips hun X
I was in a rush this morning and didn’t have time to have my usual breakfast so I just had a cold coffee washed down with a water before I did a workout. I was ravenous by 1pm and didn’t feel good for it ahaha I know people are different but bloody hell how does she live off that.
when I suffered with an eating disorder it was my warped mind and strong thoughts keeping me from food. How the flying duck nuggets does she do this day in day out without caving for actual food 😂

Reactions: 1
This kind of made me laugh a bit...

Fair enough some people haven't had breakfast yet but I bet she was expecting sooooo many people to say they had 'sians 3 drink breakfast' get over yourself, love.
F743E3F7-944B-4D9E-B018-270284CAD52E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god haha. How self centred. I’m also disappointed she hasn’t used her platform to speak out about the important issues in the world right now. Nothing is a trend or something to be ticked off, but now she has 25k followers I would have thought she could post some links and use her voice. But no, it’s all about SiAn’S tHrEe DrInK bReAkFaSt

yeah I have a feeling she’s stalking Tattle now. I don’t particularly feel that anything Unreasonable has been said on this thread - and its pretty tame in comparison to a lot of other threads. It’s clear that the issues that we have are that she’s promoting an unsustainable lifestyle which would be hard for a lot of people to follow and most of it is a liquid diet.

& Very quickly she has branded herself as a full time influencer and quite obviously has no genuine reason in doing so - she only wants to do it so she can reep up the awards and sell her soul just to get a pay cheque like her idol, Gemma. It’s like a lot of them nowadays but I hate that they can’t have some sort of transparency around it.

And the way I see it, if you kept not delivering something to your boss in the real world when you have given specific ETA’s I’m sure they wouldn’t be impressed so thats how I see it with influencers. Once or twice- fair enough but to do it regularly It looks lazy and disorganised and shes not even been long doing it. What exactly do they do that takes up so much of their time?!

anyway rant over lol, enjoy your day! And hi Sian Ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
yeah I have a feeling she’s stalking Tattle now. I don’t particularly feel that anything Unreasonable has been said on this thread - and its pretty tame in comparison to a lot of other threads. It’s clear that the issues that we have are that she’s promoting an unsustainable lifestyle which would be hard for a lot of people to follow and most of it is a liquid diet.

& Very quickly she has branded herself as a full time influencer and quite obviously has no genuine reason in doing so - she only wants to do it so she can reep up the awards and sell her soul just to get a pay cheque like her idol, Gemma. It’s like a lot of them nowadays but I hate that they can’t have some sort of transparency around it.

And the way I see it, if you kept not delivering something to your boss in the real world when you have given specific ETA’s I’m sure they wouldn’t be impressed so thats how I see it with influencers. Once or twice- fair enough but to do it regularly It looks lazy and disorganised and shes not even been long doing it. What exactly do they do that takes up so much of their time?!

THIS 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Heart

Totally agree. If she had a meltdown over this tame thread now she's got no chance of making it as an actual 'influencer' where people will be calling her out tenfold for her dangerous weight loss tactics.

• Heart
Can’t BELIEVE she is posting about bleeping veggie sausages and Fiber One bars with everything that’s going on in the world. After ONE solitary black square post. ONE.

• Wow
Can’t BELIEVE she is posting about bleeping veggie sausages and Fiber One bars with everything that’s going on in the world. After ONE solitary black square post. ONE.
She never posted anything about covid or the nhs either. She's very shallow

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Got the energy to rant about this site in her new vid though 😂 not directly but it’s obvious. Sian, you’ve actively searched for yourself and found your thread. Well done. As said before, it’s very tame compared to others. Mostly stating how she is promoting unhealthy eating habits, lacks reliability and has got too big for her boots which is all 1) true and 2) only going to hit a nerve if she’s in denial.
if people sent her hate DMs and commented abuse under videos, yes that is uncalled for and nasty. Discussing her questionable values as an iNflUeNcEr is not bUlLyInG or TrOlLiNg. God this girl must have led a sheltered life.

She literally makes me laugh 🤣 says she's happy to accept constructive criticism 😭 yeah thats why you delete any comments off your ig that even comes close to criticism!

What names have we called you? I dont recall anyone on this thread calling your horrible vile names or trolling you abuse? Please enlighten us?

No ones made up lies about you? Again enlighten us to what we have lied about? The fact your giving out dangerous diet advice to thousands of people?

I'm sorry to break it you but no one on this thread is unhappy with their life. We are here because you simply can't take criticism in the form of a comment on YouTube or Instagram and just delete every single one. Therefore your criticism is here.

How about YOU stop making up lies saying you've been abused and trolled when you know you haven't, take some responsibility for your actions and grow the duck up!

Bye Siany G 😘👋

• Heart
We should all just link this site in the comments and let everyone see.
LOL JK. She'd delete it asap

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.