Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this thread keep getting moved? Its now in quieter reads? Sian is a youtuber/instagramer? It should be in one of those threads please!!!!!!

Anyone else noticed she's deleted her personal Instagram account?
Yeah she said she was the other week and was just gonna focus on her weightloss ig

Reactions: 1
I’m very confused. I can see that she’s been online (I’d messaged her at one point) however she’s not posting anything. It’s so strange

Someone commented 3 days ago asking if she was okay on her recent, she’s liked the comment but not posting, wonder why? Hope she’s okay

I'm not posting this to be horrible but it is starting to become a little bit concerning... The attached shows her daily following count. It ranges from 100 - 500 at the start of the month and is always a perfectly rounded figure every single day without fail - suggesting that these are fake ( paid ) subscribers... Nothing wrong with that obviously but its worrying that she has dropped everything else job wise to pursue a career on youtube when she knows everything is fake and staged? 😕

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm not posting this to be horrible but it is starting to become a little bit concerning... The attached shows her daily following count. It ranges from 100 - 500 at the start of the month and is always a perfectly rounded figure every single day without fail - suggesting that these are fake ( paid ) subscribers... Nothing wrong with that obviously but its worrying that she has dropped everything else job wise to pursue a career on youtube when she knows everything is fake and staged? 😕
That's due to a change in how YouTube show subscribers now (not showing the exact figure). It's been like that for everyone since last summer - https://socialblade.com/blog/abbreviated-subscriber-counts-on-youtube/

That's due to a change in how YouTube show subscribers now (not showing the exact figure). It's been like that for everyone since last summer - https://socialblade.com/blog/abbreviated-subscriber-counts-on-youtube/
Ah okay makes sense... although I have been watching her social blade live subscriber count and it has again gone up by a perfect 100. There was no movement what so ever until today where another 100 peaked in a single hour and nothing more since... just seems a bit strange so I'm not sure what to believe 🤔

Her promotion of a 3 drink breakfast seriously worries me. I have a coach who promotes eating a varied and balanced diet, and I still lose weight. The greater the restriction the greater the binge - it’s a totally unhealthy, unmaintainable lifestyle and it worries me so so much that young followers will see this and think it’s okay.

One thing that really really irked me is the fact that every single Depop post started with something along the lines of ‘this is Too big for me now since weight loss’
Like. We get it. You’ve lost weight. How many times can you plug something 😅
Personally I don’t care what size I or anyone else wears, and maybe I was just reading into it too much but it was every single item and it just seemed unnecessary 😕

Reactions: 2
I agree, she’s already showed signs IMO like that little meltdown about not eating porridge anymore because she gained a couple of pounds or maintained, and she obviously put it down to solids for breakfast. No hun, it’s what happens when you liquid diet. Food weight goes on easily. im glad in her recent video she said she’s not focussing on weight loss anymore though, and now it’s about challenging her body etc.
Obviously there are unhealthy routes with that too but I remember she said she wanted to lose another two stone not long ago which would definitely put her underweight. So unless she’s doing it on the sly at least that’s one good thing!!
It’s not nice to be bashed about your physical appearance I agree, but I think she would look sooooo much nicer with her natural brunette hair. Her hair reminds me of my best friend’s when she went bleach blonde from her natural black. Fried, sizzled, straw like, damaged. Short. It’s a shame.

Her promotion of a 3 drink breakfast seriously worries me. I have a coach who promotes eating a varied and balanced diet, and I still lose weight. The greater the restriction the greater the binge - it’s a totally unhealthy, unmaintainable lifestyle and it worries me so so much that young followers will see this and think it’s okay.

One thing that really really irked me is the fact that every single Depop post started with something along the lines of ‘this is Too big for me now since weight loss’
Like. We get it. You’ve lost weight. How many times can you plug something 😅
Personally I don’t care what size I or anyone else wears, and maybe I was just reading into it too much but it was every single item and it just seemed unnecessary 😕
Omg yes. I had a look at her depop and it was all 'honestly love this so so much but it's far too big for me now I've bought it in two sizes down. Right we get it, you lost weight but it might just be me, but as a slightly bigger girl myself it really makes me feel down about myself? Idk.

Reactions: 4
She is excuse after excuse...does her phone being dodgy affect her camera and her YouTube as well then? She’s not reliable at all

1590579342965.png
Do you reckon she's found this tattle page? She's far too self obsessed not to google herself to find it and some of these 'trolls' on her instagram seem to be saying exactly what was said here a few days before taking the break... :unsure:

1590579300237.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg yes. I had a look at her depop and it was all 'honestly love this so so much but it's far too big for me now I've bought it in two sizes down. Right we get it, you lost weight but it might just be me, but as a slightly bigger girl myself it really makes me feel down about myself? Idk.

Exactly that! I was trying to word it but couldn’t think 😂 and like I don’t care what size anyone is, but it just made me think there will be people out there feeling tit about it!

I'm glad that she's back, I was worried that something serious had happened since she's usually so active online. Her video yesterday was a bit rubbish. I've seen a lot of Chloe Ting 2 week challenge videos where people film the entire 14 days and review it, so for her to just upload day 1 was a bit underwhelming imo. She sets such high expectations by promising lots of amazing videos every week. She should just chill out and only promise what she can stick to.

Reactions: 4
There is no excuse for just blatant bullying and I’m glad she took a break if that was the case. However, it makes me wonder how many of these ‘trolls’ were actually harassing her or if they were criticising the unhealthy diet she is promoting🧐👀
Trying to copy imogenation to get sympathy and more subs 🙄

Reactions: 3
To be honest it’s obvious she’s seen this thread and some people have made really rude comments about her appearance. As much as I personally wouldn’t follow her diet and people are allowed to criticise what she puts out there, some things are uncalled for. I actually think she did the right thing having a social media break and now she’s clearly back and feeling happier.

Reactions: 2
She has definitely seen this thread. I just think all of these 'influencers' find it hard to grasp that they aren't as amazing in our eyes as they are in their own, if that makes sense? And obviously this has been said a million times but if they just didn't delete every comment which has a slightly different view to their own, maybe these threads wouldn't seem as bad to them? They give themselves this protective bubble by deleting everything. I completely understand how horrible it can be to read things about yourself regarding appearance etc and I agree that some comments are uncalled for but some of these 'influencers' need to wake up and give themselves a good shake

Reactions: 7
Do you reckon she's found this tattle page? She's far too self obsessed not to google herself to find it and some of these 'trolls' on her instagram seem to be saying exactly what was said here a few days before taking the break... :unsure:

View attachment 139248
Omg imagine :’) I questioned how her phone being broken could affect YouTube as she films her content on a camera not an iPhone hahaha fair comment IMO if she actually read it right 😂
I agree she would definitely google herself. I have never commented anything on her social media or YouTube - just our thoughts here. Not everyone is going to like you so don’t actively search for it 🤷🏻‍♀️
im glad she’s back and okay though too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.