Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just has no idea what she’s doing does she....barely uploads to YouTube, comments off, barely active on Instagram, and when she is it’s to promote a boring YouTube vid or to do donkey kicks....or to talk about slimming world or cherryz. She did have a good niche in those early days but couldn’t take criticism and has gone downhill since

Reactions: 6
I thought this... literally jumped on lockdown 2 for her own gain but can’t even stick to an upload schedule or post to Instagram or even have her bloomin comments on! No thanks ‘Siany G’

Reactions: 3
Her filthy palms put me off watching the new video 🤢

Edit .... I went to have another look .....

If it's a keep fit challenge, why the duck would you time lapse the exercises 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't know anyone who does that.

How can you follow along if it's sped up?

I appreciate the idea, but I'm so confused

Last edited:
God, she really doesn’t think things through, does she?

I’m genuinely glad that she’s much happier, I wouldn’t wish anxiety and depression on anyone. Exercise, healthy eating and having a positive image of yourself are all incredible achievements and vital to maintaining good mental health, but weight loss and lifestyle changes alone do not cure mental illness, which is what she seems to be implying in her recent posts. She also seems to equate anxiety and depression with a lack of self discipline and determination, which is reductive at worst and discriminatory at best. Anxiety and depression are chemical imbalances in the brain exacerbated by external and internal emotional stimuli.

Basically, losing five stone can certainly make you feel happier and more confident, but it can’t cure depression. The messages she sends out on her account are completely whack. She hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 2
I watched some of her recent vlogs and she seems absolutely hyper and unbalanced to me. I don't think she's well and if she was in my family I'd be quite concerned about her behaviour. I think she has an eating disorder as well as other mental health issues. She needs to keep clear of Instagram and youtube and get herself well.

I watched some of her recent vlogs and she seems absolutely hyper and unbalanced to me. I don't think she's well and if she was in my family I'd be quite concerned about her behaviour. I think she has an eating disorder as well as other mental health issues. She needs to keep clear of Instagram and youtube and get herself well.
Shes stated before that she has an eating disorder but feels like people can choose to have a disorder jrs very very confusing

Shes stated before that she has an eating disorder but feels like people can choose to have a disorder jrs very very confusing
Don't mind me wrong thread this should be on the lucy flight thread 🤦‍♀️ embarrassing 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m calling it now she’s not gonna complete these 28 days doing a video everyday 😂 if she does I’ll stand corrected but she’s SO inconsistent and unreliable !

I am repeating myself I know .... but I don't understand how anyone will be able to follow along with these videos as they are sped up ... sad really as it may have been good for her viewing figures

Where was day 3 of the lockdown challenge guys 😂 I mean I knew she’d fail but LOL day 3 really
I can’t get my head round why she’s THIS bad.
If this is still her full time job then this baffles me! So cringe to say you’re going to doing challenges / uploading and then don’t !!

Reactions: 4
Where the f*ck was day three .... OMG it's baffling how she still have followers / subscribers *shakes head*

Reactions: 6
Where the f*ck was day three .... OMG it's baffling how she still have followers / subscribers *shakes head*
Day 4 as well was non existent 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 apparently it’s ‘new video day today’ but she promised her subs a video every day in lockdown and failed after 2 😂

Day 4 as well was non existent 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 apparently it’s ‘new video day today’ but she promised her subs a video every day in lockdown and failed after 2 😂

Ohhhhh yeah!!!! forgot what date it was tbh 🤣

I have second hand embarrassment / cringe 🤦🏻‍♀️

Has she given up with this 28 day challenge 😂😂 she keeps posting ‘new video day’ Christmas themed video etc and is acting like she never started this challenge and never intends to continue it...you just gonna pretend it was never a thing Sian or what 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she given up with this 28 day challenge 😂😂 she keeps posting ‘new video day’ Christmas themed video etc and is acting like she never started this challenge and never intends to continue it...you just gonna pretend it was never a thing Sian or what 😂

It's bizarre ..... maybe you do the warm up and second video everyday for 28 days and that's what she meant 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.