Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does a countdown on her ig stories then doesn’t post 🤦🏻‍♀️ Do we think it’s a gain? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean at least she’s actually eating food now lol. But the followers are dropping at least 100 a day....

I’m relieved to see she’s actually eating food again! I know SW can be problematic for some but at least it’s an established and researched diet plan.

Reactions: 2
She’s already moaning that she’s only lost 3 pound in 2 weeks and asking for advice 🙄

Honestly, from being "friends" with her previously, I do worry about the little amount of food that she eats. I think she's become obsessed with food and slimming which is so unhealthy as we all know. Just the way she talks about food is so disordered, it's scary! I wouldn't want my younger sister or 16 y/o niece to watch her and follow what she does.

Side note: I've contemplated doing Slimming World recently, just cause I've gained so much weight recently but she's honestly putting me off it a lot! I would HATE to become obsessed with my food like she is

I watched it ... wasn't going to but was curious ... she has pissed me off already going on about her size again!!!
I hadn't seen it. But just watched it and I was like "there's no content" very sad, I wish she'd just add more to her videos to pack them out and make them a bit more entertaining, but I just can't find anything entertaining.

Reactions: 3
Frustrates me how shes made her whole insta and youtube journey about her weightloss due to slimfast now she's jumping ship to sw 🙄🤦‍♀️

Hi guys, ok guys so basically guys, I’m back guys, I’ve got some exciting news for you guys....URGH. She’s come back after vanishing, didn’t explain where she went, has hinted at putting on weight but hasn’t said how much etc - when her page is a WEIGHTLOSS page, she would be so much more likeable and relatable if she didn’t pretend to be perfect all the time. Posted a video on insta where you can clearly see she has loose skin on her stomach but denies having any!! Does slimming world for 2 weeks then stops weighing in at class cos it’s not in the morning. This girl drives me absolutely mad.

Reactions: 8
God she’s insufferable. Just posted that she ran 5k in 35 mins and burned 767 cals??? When I first ran 5k and it took me about 40 mins I still only burned around 300/400 cals; 30 min 5k for me burns around 250 now
Where has she plucked 767 from 😫

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
God she’s insufferable. Just posted that she ran 5k in 35 mins and burned 767 cals??? When I first ran 5k and it took me about 40 mins I still only burned around 300/400 cals; 30 min 5k for me burns around 250 now
Where has she plucked 767 from 😫
I thought the same, I average 35 mins and it's about 300* calories (but if you have your fit bit on from the morning it would be higher so I think that's where she has the 767 from)

*edit this is mainly cos there are two hills on my route

Last edited:
She’s so problematic - SW evening weigh ins weren’t giving her the big numbers she wanted so she’s stopped going, panicking about calories being too much on a DIET PLAN because she was used to less (we told you here before Sian ofc you’ll lose weight fast on a liquid diet because you’re STARVING) and in her video she’s banging on about ‘an 8 will do for now, hopefully I’ll be a 6 soon’......
That reminds me of my eating disorder thought process. She should not be influencing ANYONE and I’m glad her followers are going down

Reactions: 6
She’s so problematic - SW evening weigh ins weren’t giving her the big numbers she wanted so she’s stopped going, panicking about calories being too much on a DIET PLAN because she was used to less (we told you here before Sian ofc you’ll lose weight fast on a liquid diet because you’re STARVING) and in her video she’s banging on about ‘an 8 will do for now, hopefully I’ll be a 6 soon’......
That reminds me of my eating disorder thought process. She should not be influencing ANYONE and I’m glad her followers are going down

She's very triggering and should at least put a warning on that she is going to talk about size, at lease it gives people the opportunity to switch off.

Reactions: 5
That bit about going down to a 6 proper triggered me! I have NEVER been a size 6... I used to be a size 8, but I know now that I won't ever be that again. My body has changed so much since being younger that a size 8 would just be unattainable for me without me becoming incredibly unhealthy... like Sian. I would hate it if my niece or little sister or cousins ever looked up to her cause she can only influence a frigging eating disorder.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.