Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way she writes her name on some crappy quote or update, like she's some kind of famous guru 🤣🤣.... Iost 7lbs - Sian Gelman 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her story about how all of her YouTube videos are back up? And she put something like ‘go binge watch me’ as if anyone would like want an overload of liquid diet, fibre one bars and ‘5 sToNe weIGhT LosS’ Q&As with all questions she’s already answered

• Wow
Reactions: 4
These two stories of hers shocked me as well, she’s not even been doing slimming world a month and the disordered behaviour is already beginning. Props to her for getting rid of the soups & shakes and eating actual balanced meals but some of her content recently just screams unhealthy, like saying she wants to get down to a size 6 and moaning because her 1lb loss wasn’t enough so she’s now going to do it from home?? She seemed to really beat herself up as well that she had put on a bit of weight during lockdown, but haven’t we all?!! Think she needs to focus less on the scales, there will come a point where she will plateau and no doubt be back on ‘sians 3 drink breakfast’

Attachments

These two stories of hers shocked me as well, she’s not even been doing slimming world a month and the disordered behaviour is already beginning. Props to her for getting rid of the soups & shakes and eating actual balanced meals but some of her content recently just screams unhealthy, like saying she wants to get down to a size 6 and moaning because her 1lb loss wasn’t enough so she’s now going to do it from home?? She seemed to really beat herself up as well that she had put on a bit of weight during lockdown, but haven’t we all?!! Think she needs to focus less on the scales, there will come a point where she will plateau and no doubt be back on ‘sians 3 drink breakfast’
Can someone please explain “syns” to me cause I have no bloody idea what those mean and why 15 would be too many 😂

Can someone please explain “syns” to me cause I have no bloody idea what those mean and why 15 would be too many 😂
😂 slimming world confuses me, I personally don’t understand the logic but it obv works for lots- if I remember, pasta and the food In an all day breakfast are literally unlimited lol but like cheese or some sort of dairy is like an extra or something that you can only have like once a day and then they encourage you to have a certain amount of syns which biscuits / crisps / but I swear even some healthy things can be syns too. Baffles me.

basically I don’t think it’s her type of diet because the food you can eat for “free” (I think) is probably the type of food to make you bloat more / carb heavy.

but I could be wrong ! So feel free to correct me!!

Reactions: 1
syns are basically anything high in fat or sugar hence the negative connotation word. I think the whole slimming world diet sets you up to disordered eating (in my opinion!) I quit when my slimming world instructor told me instead of having an avacado (14 syns) I should have a packet of skips (5 syns) and a crunchie (7.5 syns) 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
jojobicepsbanter has the best ig video on slimming world that she should watch!

Reactions: 2
syns are basically anything high in fat or sugar hence the negative connotation word. I think the whole slimming world diet sets you up to disordered eating (in my opinion!) I quit when my slimming world instructor told me instead of having an avacado (14 syns) I should have a packet of skips (5 syns) and a crunchie (7.5 syns) 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
jojobicepsbanter has the best ig video on slimming world that she should watch!
I'm sorry, an avocado is WORSE than a pack of skips and frigging crunchie?! Yeah, slimming world seems like bullshit lol. I eat a minimum of like a half an avocado a day and I would not have it any other way lol. Just cause it's got fat in it doesn't mean it's fattening, dear lord lool.

I'm sorry, an avocado is WORSE than a pack of skips and frigging crunchie?! Yeah, slimming world seems like bullshit lol. I eat a minimum of like a half an avocado a day and I would not have it any other way lol. Just cause it's got fat in it doesn't mean it's fattening, dear lord lool.
yes!!! And I think a can of cider is about 9 syns too 😂 to slimming world fat is the devil, even if it is healthy fats that your body NEEDS. I just really hope Sian can see how triggering slimming world can be

It's hard to tell because her hair is tied up?? But I always thought her blonde looked a bit fried and tacky so the brunette is probably a good change. Although I'm guessing she doesn't like it if she's not showing any proper pictures!

It's hard to tell because her hair is tied up?? But I always thought her blonde looked a bit fried and tacky so the brunette is probably a good change. Although I'm guessing she doesn't like it if she's not showing any proper pictures!
I always thought the blonde looked so damaged and she’d look great as a brunette But those photos aren’t doing her any justice....hopefully it actually looks nicer in real life because I think her hair will get so much healthier!
She strikes me as the type to revert back to things if they’re not what she expects (like refusing to eat porridge after she lost less weight than on her liquid diet, changing slimming world so she can eat less syns and weigh in on a morning because she wanted bigger weight loss results..) so I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t go back blonde so she can feel like ‘Siany G’ again

This girl has surely got to be in another job because she certainly ain't making a proper go at being an influencer her new video is 3 minutes 59 long you ain't earning nothing off that hon

Ps guys she also states she last brunette 6 days shes already gone back to blonde 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This girl has surely got to be in another job because she certainly ain't making a proper go at being an influencer her new video is 3 minutes 59 long you ain't earning nothing off that hon

Ps guys she also states she last brunette 6 days shes already gone back to blonde 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ffs I knew she would - we won’t give anything new or better a chance!! The damage though going from that dark to putting all that bleach back on when it may have already been stripped or something.. and her hair is already frazzled!

And the only reason it lasted nearly 4 minutes is because she's slowed down most of the clips, which looked absolutely horrible due to the low fps.

Doesn't surprise me that she's gone back to blonde already, she's so impulsive it's unreal.

The latest video is on while j clean its automatically came on and this girl kills me she came out with 'nothing worse than tacky' while she sports green and orange hands 🤦‍♀️

It’s such a shame she ditched the brown hair after days. Her hair looks awful and fried and short :(

Before corona i started following her instagram and thought she looked great and i was starting my own weight loss journey. However really quickly she just showed signs of being unstable, constantly privatising her account, not uploading content. And then after announcing she was going to do YouTube full time she fell off the planet. Just feel like shes all over the place, since then ive started watching emmasrectanle and enjoy her food videos more.

Reactions: 6
She seems to be losing a lot of Instagram followers, I remember in her naff magazine article she wrote she has a 26.9k followers and she’s now on 23.6k, probably wised up to her dangerous advice and spotty upload schedule. Has anyone seen her latest ‘workout’ post? A few little donkey kicks and bicycle kicks are going to tone you up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.