Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe they haven’t sorted the mice problem! Just going about their day to day life KNOWING they have mice running around their house?! And with a baby. Makes me feel sick! The thought of sitting on that couch whilst they are breeding beneath her 😱 and they won’t just be in the sofa..they will be everywhere in the house! That should of been the number one priority…didn’t she find them when she was pregnant? So that’s 12 weeks of them breeding and spreading around! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how she can say their house is a tit hole.. there’s two of them to pick up the slack. It’s got to be pure laziness because it was always dirty before she was even pregnant.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure I buy the mice as the reason for the new sofa. They would be overrun by now and just chucking the sofa wouldn’t solve that. I think they just wanted the new one and that’s a good excuse.

Reactions: 9
Baby wearing a £60 outfit and Mum wearing a £90 dress. And she’s moaning about money worries!
Oh hang on, she didn’t pay for them did she … she got paid to advertise them and got them for free.

Reactions: 12
Baby wearing a £60 outfit and Mum wearing a £90 dress. And she’s moaning about money worries!
Oh hang on, she didn’t pay for them did she … she got paid to advertise them and got them for free.
So hang on, was the beach hut “a last minute treat” as per the ad or was it “booked ages ago” as per the story she did on the day/day before going?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These instagramers are gross, imagine selling your babies first trip to the beach!

Reactions: 9
She only posts nice things about him when it’s an ad otherwise she’s moaning.
Haha this is actually so true. Honestly god help her when he's a toddler. I've always thought they should rename having a baby to having a child because the baby part of it is so short. Soon they become a child and that tit is hard. Babies stay where you put them atleast.

Reactions: 7
For the most part I like Jodie, as a new time Mum I understand her struggles (not sure I fully understand her wanting to be quite as open as she is on Instagram but each to their own) but I do find it odd that for weeks and weeks all she has done is go on about her struggles with her newborn and how tough it all is, to suddenly open Instagram and see this ad portraying the complete opposite of what she has been telling us life has been recently. She never comes onto stories and says anything nice or positive about her baby unless it’s for an ad, and that doesn’t really sit well with me 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t AD’s be technically classed as working/income which I didn’t think you’d be allowed to do when on maternity pay, especially NHS?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
More ads. I’ve unfollowed for good this time.
Nooooo your posts are too funny, snoop at least!!

Dusty is the spit of Terry in today’s snap. Let’s just pray he also has his personality too. Jodie is up and down, very fake, superficial.

Reactions: 5
Nooooo your posts are too funny, snoop at least!!

Dusty is the spit of Terry in today’s snap. Let’s just pray he also has his personality too. Jodie is up and down, very fake, superficial.
Haha.. I’ll still be nosy but she isn’t worth following.
I noticed she only had 5 comments on her latest ad and one of them was from her and another was saying how the apps got bad reviews and asks for card details.

• Heart
Her hair is pissing me off. It’s so long it looks like it’s pulling her head down. It needs a good cut. Also, think I might unfollow her, for some reason I just find her really irritating lately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.