Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she on her third sofa already?!!!!!!!!

And it’s so bloody ugly. The red velvet was ugly and didn’t fit with her decor, her current sofa was actually nice and fitted in well in her living room (minus the mice 🤢). And now she’s gone for a sofa that’s the same colour as the paint in hospitals and care homes!

She already ruined her hallway with the wallpaper and ugly mismatch stair runner, now she’s moved onto ruining her living room decor!!!!!!!!!!

If her maternity is so bad like she makes out, how can she afford a holiday abroad, a new DFS sofa and funds to build a bay window seat?

At least she’s doing some sort of reno I suppose with the bay seat, but stlll she’s not suffering in poverty like she’s made out since going on maternity pay.

And don’t even get me started on the mice!!!!!!!!! If she kept ontop of cleaning the house and routinely had pest control in to keep them at bay she’d not be having to get another sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tbh I think she’s probably just financing everything, even though I think her maternity pay is EXTREMELY generous as well

Reactions: 3
Cannot believe she still has mice and she's been sitting on the sofa feeding her baby when mother mouse is a few inches below feeding her babies. I'm sorry she is disgusting!
Also the mice will just move into your new sofa. For fucks sake just pay to get rid of them!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She needs to remove ‘budgeter’ from her Instagram bio and change it to ‘unnecessary spender’.

Looking forward to watching her welcome the mice into her new sofa!! 🛋🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁

Reactions: 4
They won’t just be living quietly in the sofa.. The house must be overrun with them after this long.

Reactions: 10
I think she said the red velvet one went into the garage/shed … and was never mentioned again.

• Wow
Bizarre to spend £1k on a sofa but not mention spending money on pest control beforehand. Strange woman

Reluctant to spend on a pest control professional due to budget but happy to splash the cash on a sofa and holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What planet is she on if she thinks that sofa is child friendly?

That will be bogging in no time.

• Haha
I had a very light mink sofa while my daughter was a baby and growing up. It still looked brand new when I changed it 10 years later.. because we looked after it and had it cleaned regularly.

Reactions: 2
I had a very light mink sofa while my daughter was a baby and growing up. It still looked brand new when I changed it 10 years later.. because we looked after it and had it cleaned regularly.
If Jodie can't even get rid of mice from her sofa I don't think we can hold out much hope of her keeping the new one clean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.