Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my baby was allergic to dairy I'd have moved him straight to formula. As a new mum you have enough to think about without remembering not to eat certain things. Jodie from one mum to another, give him a bottle and a dummy. It's fine. Some babies just need a dummy. Perfect insta mums don't exist were all just trying to make it through the day.

Reactions: 22
She’s been prescribed a really good (really sensitive - my little girl had the same one as she has a truck load of allergies!) formula for him. I reckon she thought “duck it a little bit won’t hurt” and had the dairy which has upset him through her milk. Fair enough to do trial and error, but don’t turn into a cowbag to your tiny baby about it when it doesn’t work.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s obviously struggling which is very hard to see however if we can see it, are the people around her seeing it and more importantly doing something about it?
she’s putting unnecessary pressure on herself - breast feeding, booking a holiday although it doesn’t seem like they’re ready to leave the street yet alone the bloody country, expecting sleep routines because friends have baby’s who sleep.
She’s driving me insane with the constant moaning but as a new mum I also feel for her deeply. It’s bleeping hard, we all know that but something has to give and as a mum and as somebody who advocates do whatever the duck you want on this occasion I feel like just shaking Jodie and saying give the bleeping baby formula. It’s one less worry off your mind, you might just get a better sleep day or night. It’s starting to look like she’s resenting wanting a baby so much.
Perhaps those friends who’s baby’s are sleeping throughout the night can lend a bloody hand or some support at least because by god she needs it.
I agree she is struggling - but she didnt have to put it on instagram . Also i think she puts it on insta for sympathy and she thinks it will make her liked . How very sad to record your baby in pain and screaming

Reactions: 8
She should deactivate her Instagram. It’s too unhealthy for her while she’s being resentful towards other new mums and her own baby.

Reactions: 11
She’s been prescribed a really good (really sensitive - my little girl had the same one as she has a truck load of allergies!) formula for him. I reckon she thought “duck it a little bit won’t hurt” and had the dairy which has upset him through her milk. Fair enough to do trial and error, but don’t turn into a cowbag to your tiny baby about it when it doesn’t work.
That’s the most upsetting part of her videos, she ate the dairy and then started being really unkind to her baby because of his reaction to it. Like it’s his fault. But it’s not.

Then she wastes A&E time when she could’ve called 111 and booked an out of hours appt.
She should deactivate her Instagram. It’s too unhealthy for her while she’s being resentful towards other new mums and her own baby.
100% she needs to get off.

Reactions: 6
I actually really feel for her. Shes clearly struggling.
But, lets be honest, the first year of having a baby is a rough ride. Women arent really given any warning and nothing can prepare you for the total life change.
If shes not got many friends with children it will be more of a shock, plus there is the whole social media seeming perfect, total fakeness out there that wasnt there 20 years ago.
Add that in with the isolation and insta stories being an immediate outlet and its a perfect storm.

Reactions: 7
I struggle to feel bad for her. She’s obviously declining any help and advice and doing everything the hard way to be a martyr. She’s only making her own life harder.

Reactions: 10
I fail to see why she wants a holiday. Enjoy your patio that cost you a fortune last summer and stay local until he’s more settled 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I just can't connect with her anymore. Using her tiny vulnerable baby for money making purposes is disgusting.

Precious memories my arse ! She hasnt stopped moaning since she had him!
I did notice she zoomed in more on the pic with him on the changing mat/bunting in the background after a few people mentioned on here she’s tied it up to her window 😂 trying to cut out her stupidity

I wish she’d let Terry take over, we’d have more relatable content than what she’s giving right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shes had more sofas in 18 months than my old mum had in her retirement !

Wont pay for a rat killer though - all the ads wont go to the infestation eh judy!

She was gifted the red DFS sofa that was well over £1k and never mentioned getting rid of it.

Not treating a nice infestation with a newborn is vile and to think they still had them when his clothes were all over the floor.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.