Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came to say the same thing - not sure if its a dig at us but i would take her own advice and think before posting

- about anything
A lot of it was a dig at us and I think she is trying to discredit alot of what we are saying too. What she doesn’t seem to grasp as it comes across patronising and hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed her. She is everything that is wrong with social media. The constant moaning is draining, why does she think people want to hear it? Terry deserves an award for living with her because there is no way there is any fun in that house. I feel sorry for the baby growing up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A lot of it was a dig at us and I think she is trying to discredit alot of what we are saying too. What she doesn’t seem to grasp as it comes across patronising and hypocritical.
I wasnt saying i disagreed - i was saying i wasnt sure or not but either way she is crap

Finally unfollowed. Not a Tory voter but her comment/story the other night was unnecessary , how does she not see she is in a privileged position. Going on about insta mums when she is one, she does ads, she’s paid for Instagram content!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s got mums backs up and she can’t appeal to the renovation fans either anymore so it’s no wonder her engagement is so low and then she moans about what people DM her. What a way to kill your potential.

Reactions: 6
She’s def not a conservative voter, she made a disparaging comment about the nature of tory voters on a story and apparently got it in the neck for it in her DM’s. I don’t vote that way but it was an ill thought out comment and she does need to stick to what she knows.

She knows she’s not a Tory voter. Not sure what else she needs to know to share her political opinion or a joke about Tory voters

Reactions: 2
I’m sure a few years ago, pre-midwife, she said she used to vote Tory and working in the NHS changed her mind.

Reactions: 3
She knows she’s not a Tory voter. Not sure what else she needs to know to share her political opinion or a joke about Tory voters
Well, the joke was based on the idea that conservative voters don’t contribute anything and are net burdens on the state. Obviously, actual votes are secret so cannot be verified exactly but if you use voter demographics as a proxy - age, homeownership, area (and associated living costs and profession, average levels of earnings and education), more people are voting conservative in middle and upper class areas where the income and therefore the tax burden is higher. They will put in more than they take. I’m not bashing anyone here, it’s just common sense and the article below, reporting on data by CPS & ONS confirms it.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone’s got one, but some are more full of tit than others.

And as I said, I don’t vote in that direction. I don’t agree with the vast majority of their policies but I think arguing that conservative voters don’t contribute is a nonsense argument.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Babies don’t sleep. Wtf did she expect? Some people have kids that don’t sleep through until they are 3/4/5

Reactions: 10
He’s literally just being a baby… what the heck was she expecting?

Reactions: 12
She says that the majority of the Mum’s she knows say their babies sleep? Who are these Mum’s? 😂 What a lie, I’ve never known newborns to sleep well at all!

I’ve also never known someone to be so ungrateful for having a baby, ranting away ‘I’d love to be he’s so worth it’ when there are those who cannot have a baby at all. She needs a reality check.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she couldn’t say he was worth it. I’d give anything to have another baby but my consultation has told me to stick with one due to lasting damage I had from giving birth.

• Sad
I went through a heap of fertility problems, have cried endlessly over how badly I wanted a baby and have cried tears of joy over my pregnancy, and tears of worry when things haven’t been so smooth sailing, and I cry every time I see an ultrasound. I know my baby will be worth it.

The fact she’s been through loss and also fertility problems and can’t say Dust is worth it all, is so so so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What did she think it was going to be like? She isn’t going to get 8 hours sleep a night and have a life like she did before. I think the comments are quite hurtful given how many people want children and can’t have them

Reactions: 7
He is super bloody cute!!! 🤩🤩
I’ve said so many times on her thread, that first baby is a sledgehammer to your life. But it’s SUCH a small period of parenthood and you don’t get it back. One day you’ll blink and they’ll be grown up quicker than you realise! You can always get more sleep but that baby is only a baby for such a short space of time

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.