Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a horrible witch towards him and takes him for granted. Men who are as sweet as him are hard to find.

Reactions: 10
She’s so nasty intentionally putting that horrible picture of Terry on her stories and pointing out how horrific it is. She’s spoken before about how he’s insecure. She’s the worst.
And actually it's a perfectly reasonable pic of a tired dad doing his best. Much better than seeing her in her trash bedroom in her pants IMHO.

• Heart
When she has her moans about being exhausted or whenever she whines about being a parent (The teeth brushing stuff..) I always think well I’m sure Terry buts 110% into Dustin around his job but he doesn’t get any appreciation.

Reactions: 6
In one post she is saying she’s booked a holiday abroad to make lovely memories, then in the next post she’s saying she can’t justify the aquarium because it’s an experience he won’t remember —— I didn’t realise newborns retained foreign holiday memories but not London attraction ones!!!!!!!!

Honestly her money posts are so tone deaf, I wonder if she does it on purpose to flaunt her money in front of others. If she can book a holiday she has no money worries.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
duck them mums”. Well Jodie HUN I’m proud to be one of THEM mums, you divisive, tone deaf little witch. Imagine saving that much a month and having the audacity to whinge about an aquarium in a piss poor attempt to be relatable 😂 she’s going to get eaten alive at the school gates!

• Heart
Jodie… duck off talking about money.
Her reduced maternity leave pay. I'm sure she posted and she was still getting like £1.3k a month. I am on SMP only and get £600 a month, she actually really doesn't have a clue. If you can afford sky, Netflix etc like she said and go on a holiday you aren't struggling that much!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
duck them mums.. What a horrible thing to say and as a midwife too!!

Their kids are probably 3+ and can enjoy the things they do on a weekend, maybe they have to save hard to do one fun activity a month.

duck your holiday Jodie that you are doing for you not your baby. The baby would have liked the aquarium. I don't know about the London one but our local sealife place is such a sensory experience, the music, the lights, the fishes. What most mums do is look for 2 for 1s or go in term time etc and save money that way. The baby isn't going to be relaxing on a deckchair with a gin saying "I needed this break" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t mean any offence by this but I always think brand new mums (like Jodie) are the most judgmental. Who cares what other mums are doing.. Do what works for your family. If you don’t want to spend money then don’t but don’t drag others down for taking their kids out… He’s only a few months old and couldn’t care less what you do. It’s no wonder she has barely any friends the way she goes on.

I do think when Dustin is old enough she will still struggle to open her purse to pay for things.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ergh, she’s tone deaf. I forgot to unfollow her, this had prompted me to do it.
I am not surprised she has no friends, the low-key boasting about finances and the judging/snobbery about other mums makes her completely unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi Jodie I’m a public sector worker and similar age to you on MAT leave with a young baby
For my birthday I took my baby to london aquarium and on a river Thames boat cruise and I have savings in the double figures so erm … duck you 🙃🙃🙃
Also a shame you don’t believe the experiences young babies have build their neurological pathways and form synapses despite your baby related degree x

• Heart
Hi Jodie I’m a public sector worker and similar age to you on MAT leave with a young baby
For my birthday I took my baby to london aquarium and on a river Thames boat cruise and I have savings in the double figures so erm … duck you 🙃🙃🙃
Also a shame you don’t believe the experiences young babies have build their neurological pathways and form synapses despite your baby related degree x
Honestly, I wonder what she learned on that degree and in practice. Her posts are absolutely clueless.

Reactions: 4
She’s a horrible witch towards him and takes him for granted. Men who are as sweet as him are hard to find.
She’s so nasty intentionally putting that horrible picture of Terry on her stories and pointing out how horrific it is. She’s spoken before about how he’s insecure. She’s the worst.
To then do it again, as a F U to us is even more insulting to him. You care more about telling us mums to F off than Terry’s insecurities. It is so wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 7
duck then mums’ with that horrid picture of Teddy again, makes it seem like he’s the one thinking it when it’s all her - Nasty bint.

Also so ironic that her post is about not putting other mums down when that’s exactly what she’s doing!!

Reactions: 11
Jodie said that after everything is paid she would have £700 of HER own money left a month. £700! She's a spoilt brat, so bleeping clueless as to what other people are going through. Why not look for baby sensory classes, mother and baby groups, actually do things to stimulate your baby instead of sitting in your dressing gown/jumpers in your dirty house.

Seriously this girl needs a dose of reality. duck you Jodie

• Heart
Reactions: 17
duck them Mums” Jodie says on Maternal Mental Health Awareness Week 🥴😆
What a wonderful midwife xoxoxox

Reactions: 19
duck them Mums” Jodie says on Maternal Mental Health Awareness Week 🥴😆
What a wonderful midwife xoxoxox
Good point. Terrible that she’s behaving like that with the borough she works for known too. Surely it goes against a code of conduct a policy with her hospital trust!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.