Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a fake fake ad. We knew a few days ago that she was faking it but still. The room is a dumping ground so don’t use your baby to push a fake picture.
So fake and staged….she tied the bloody bunting to the window?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh the captions that come up as you speak are just as inconvenient, I find myself skipping even if they use those. It’s better to caption with text blocks imo, especially since I don’t want to listen to all of the “ummm”s and wait for the next word to come up.

Just my preference 😅
True but as she can’t even brush her teeth, a gesture towards being inclusive and switching the automatic captions on would be better than nothing. I’ve no idea what she’s on about unless she uses the automatic captions so there’s literally zero point in me following her now.

Reactions: 6
I don't listen to her audio because she sais um and smacks her lips so many times it irritates me , and the "so yeah ..." after every statement. But she moans so much I can't look away 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry was she browsing for baby decor & stumbled across that company or is it a paid ad because it can’t be both. I have to unfollow her before I end up messaging her to duck off. She is so irritating.
Unless she ‘stumbled’ across them, begged them for freebies (like she did with DFS) and they stupidly obliged! She’ll sell it on soon enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry was she browsing for baby decor & stumbled across that company or is it a paid ad because it can’t be both. I have to unfollow her before I end up messaging her to duck off. She is so irritating.
She really needs to change her insta handle, I’m on the verge of unfollowing too to be honest. I’m all for people moaning but do it to your friends or family!

She’s having intrusive thoughts.. Shouldn’t she be seeking help from her GP and not a baby group?

Only 3 comments on her ad 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t help but think of all the mothers that have needed her help and she’s quite obviously brushed them off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t help but think of all the mothers that have needed her help and she’s quite obviously brushed them off.
This is exactly what i think too - can you imagine her turning up to your home after you had seen her on insta !

This is exactly what i think too - can you imagine her turning up to your home after you had seen her on insta !
I just think she would be very dismissive and leave them suffering because she had no idea until she had her own baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve unfollowed too. I’m happy for her that she had her baby after their loss but apart from that I don’t care about anything she’s posting any more.I don’t listen to stories, she stopped posting captions again after she started posting when we mentioned on here a while ago… I’m over it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sheer fee here, if I ever have a baby. She will rock up, do people have the right to ask for a different midwife?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t get alot of comments on many of her posts. Her original followers built up for her home renovation so they probably scroll by.
People quickly notice she doesn’t reply to anything, I wouldn’t waste my time trying to engage with her ad content when she can’t reply to anything else.

Reactions: 18
She’s so nasty intentionally putting that horrible picture of Terry on her stories and pointing out how horrific it is. She’s spoken before about how he’s insecure. She’s the worst.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.