Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was hardly a rave comment.. These threads aren’t purely for venom - it’s a gossip site not hate.
But if the other poster likes her so much why come on a gossip site to state that? They are a new member and only posted about how much they like her “ on a gossip site” . My suggestion was start a rave thread then - this one is for gossip!

Chuffed to pieces for them tbh! Hopefully she chills and adjusts well to life as a Mum
(although even as a Mum of 2 I did have to Google what phototherapy was….only for bloody jaundice 😆)

Reactions: 2
It’s been a few days and I’m already sick of seeing her boobs. Why do women share these things. It’s so desperate for attention. Just feed your baby and cop on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s been a few days and I’m already sick of seeing her boobs. Why do women share these things. It’s so desperate for attention. Just feed your baby and cop on
She is desperate for someone to be disgusted by it, so she can rant about it being natural. Just feed the kid and move it along.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is desperate for someone to be disgusted by it, so she can rant about it being natural. Just feed the kid and move it along.
I agree - its all natural - but it isnt natural to show your brand new babys genitalia on the internet on a public account .

Reactions: 2
She mentioned ages ago that they had a name for the baby.. yet is actively avoiding saying it. why do influencers drag out the name reveal like they’re in the royal family 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She mentioned ages ago that they had a name for the baby.. yet is actively avoiding saying it. why do influencers drag out the name reveal like they’re in the royal family 😂
I agree 100% - she has 30k followers 🤣🤣🤣 also she is hiding the baby's face which i think is a good thing these days but the world and his wife has seen his privates and the photo is still on her public account!

Reactions: 5
I agree 100% - she has 30k followers 🤣🤣🤣 also she is hiding the baby's face which i think is a good thing these days but the world and his wife has seen his privates and the photo is still on her public account!
I kinda think he’s going to be named after his dad - she said there’s a girls version of the name and a boys version but the shortened down version/nick name would be the same… Terrence/Terrianne - terry/terri.

Why not say his name? How bloody ridiculous! She’s a bloody midwife who post a few home pics. Shes actively not saying it, duck sake love, you’re not a celebrity. Either post about him or don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s spending a lot of time on her phone. I know babies just sleep at this point but I can’t remember being on mine.
The baby tracking app sees a bit full on too. She will look back and think duck I spent too much time looking at a phone.

All the time on the phone but no name! Like either say we are not set on one yet or just say it. I wouldnt Say anything about this but for the fact she spoke about names and is showing him. Honestly thought she would put up a lovely announcement, he’s a rainbow baby and I was so sad for her after she lost her last pregnancy.

Drives me round the bend, what is the point? Not many people are pregnant for 9 months and have no name/list of names by the time the baby is born. Ffs.

However, I can see how the app would be useful. I had a massive gridded whiteboard when I had my twins as my brain was fried, I was having no more than 40 mins sleep at a time and couldn’t remember what I ate last, let alone what the babies had or when. An app would have been a lifesaver for me.

Reactions: 4
She's clearly waiting for OK magazine to get in touch to do the name reveal 🤭

Phone ain't ringing Jodie. Get over yourself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.