Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ad after ad after ad. She’s changed. She’s so fake now that I just can’t follow along any longer. Another baby being raised online by “influencers”. Is she saving all the money she’s making from Dusty too? He has not consented to any of this. Fancy when he’s at secondary school and he’s being picked on for having a mum rant about her anal fissures on a public platform!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣 Doesn’t have money to spend on getting rid of the mouse infestation that her newborn has to live with, but can have:
A holiday abroad
A new sofa (when she was given a brand new one, which she got rid of for a second hand one)
And a new car.
The woman is a joke, “worrying” about money. All she’s worried about is being able to afford the things she wants rather than the things she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To be fair they are trading 2 cars in for 1 car. And I get they need a practical car with a baby

but I’m calling bullshit over the mice. There would be droppings everywhere including all over baby’s stuff

Reactions: 9
I hadn’t seen the second story when I rushed here to cast my judgement 🤭 Can’t wait to see what they get though, I think a an Audi Q5 or similar.

Reactions: 3
Can't afford finance on maternity pay 😵💫 this woman 🤣🤣 I understand what they are doing but why does everything get blamed on maternity pay when she's hardly scraping by surely?!

Reactions: 10
Can't afford finance on maternity pay 😵💫 this woman 🤣🤣 I understand what they are doing but why does everything get blamed on maternity pay when she's hardly scraping by surely?!
She’s so used to doing extra shifts to bump her wages up she’s acting like she’s in poverty now she’s on mat leave
Wait until she goes back to work, as unless she’s got free childcare on tap she won’t have the luxury of doing overtime to bump her salary
And if she goes back part time I think she will really struggle with herself that she can’t sage 1k a month

Reactions: 7
They’ve saved thousands and bragged about it. Did she never see women she cared for struggling to buy the basics and realise she’s doing ok?
I find her unbearable now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s walking around oblivious.

Thinking it was perfectly OK to expect women 1 day after a C section to visit her in clinic was what tipped me over the edge.

• Wow
It was her disposable income of £700 whilst on maternity leave that got me, whilst the majority of people get less than that and have to pay their bills from it. I don't begrudge her getting more maternity pay, mat pay is a pittance but read the room. All she does is talk about money now its so boring.

• Heart
A new sofa, a holiday and now a new car........all things most people can only dream about right now.....let alone while on Mat leave!!!!

Please do duck off with your mat leave poverty crap Jodie, as it's clearly all bullshit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never followed someone so deluded, arrogant, selfish and stupid. She is so out of touch with the real world.

After moaning about her car being broken into, why buy a new one? I know plently of parents who’ve kept their tiny cars. 3 door cars, sports cars, mini’s. It is doable. As we’ve all said before, the money should go towards sorting out the mice, the drive and home security.

She is so bad with money and people like her do not deserve the money they earn. So sad that there’s people living off less than her maternity pay and she’s got the nerve to gripe about it and rub people’s noses in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was her disposable income of £700 whilst on maternity leave that got me, whilst the majority of people get less than that and have to pay their bills from it. I don't begrudge her getting more maternity pay, mat pay is a pittance but read the room. All she does is talk about money now its so boring.
Wasn’t it £700 after she put her £500 into savings? Then Terry saves £500 too.

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it £700 after she put her £500 into savings? Then Terry saves £500 too.
Something like that. Whilst the majority of new mums live of £151 per week and have to pay their bills out of that!

She’s asking for advice about slimming world and saying she wants to lose weight, personally think slimming world etc is crap cos it doesn’t teach you how to be healthy you just cut things out. Better to just eat less/healthier and exercise more surely

Reactions: 2
She’s asking for advice about slimming world and saying she wants to lose weight, personally think slimming world etc is crap cos it doesn’t teach you how to be healthy you just cut things out. Better to just eat less/healthier and exercise more surely
You would think given her 3 year training she would know all of this - she moans about everything ! The TTC moaning an now the moaning about the weight after having a baby - i cant stand her whining anymore

It’s all for attention, she doesn’t even read her DM’s anyway!! Not the few I’ve sent her over the years I’ve followed 💩

That room! Why is it like that? Honestly my family or friend would come do it for me if I shared that on Instagram. I don't expect picture perfect homes at any time, children or not, but oh my lord .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.