Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I don’t get. Like wasn’t she moaning about how much maternity pay she’s getting not so long ago? Clearly it’s not so bad if you’re thinking about going abroad.

Plus with the current climate and everything becoming more and more expensive, it just seems so tone deaf to discuss these things to her followers.

Her instagram just doesn’t make any sense anymore either. It’s not shoestring renovation when she’s minted and there’s not been a reno job done in ages?! What kind of account is she trying to be now? 🤔

THIS 👏🏼

I still can’t believe how much maternity pay she actually gets 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She has a long way to go if its taken her 5 weeks to get the confidence to put him in a bouncer to dry her hair.

I'm not mum shaming I know it's hard to separate in different ways but I'm soooo confused that Terry seems to be there when this is going on? I hope when she was videoing him playing with Dusty she then got up to make a cuppa or something and left them alone for 2 minutes.

It's all so conflicting. Couldn't put him in the bouncer but can pop him on the arm chair with his Dad. Is Terry allowed to be alone with him or is she stressing about that too ?

I'm just confused and maybe have it all wrong.

Reactions: 13
She has a long way to go if its taken her 5 weeks to get the confidence to put him in a bouncer to dry her hair.

I'm not mum shaming I know it's hard to separate in different ways but I'm soooo confused that Terry seems to be there when this is going on? I hope when she was videoing him playing with Dusty she then got up to make a cuppa or something and left them alone for 2 minutes.

It's all so conflicting. Couldn't put him in the bouncer but can pop him on the arm chair with his Dad. Is Terry allowed to be alone with him or is she stressing about that too ?

I'm just confused and maybe have it all wrong.
I just saw these stories, and she’s blatantly pointing out everything she read here recently.
What I don’t understand, if Terry is there why are you worrying? Leave him with his dad for 30 mins and get on with what you need to do surely. She’s in a more privileged position then most new mums, and yet all she does is moan. She should just be thankful, that she is fortunate to have a child of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had to laugh when she said this will be being discussed 🙄🙄 yes love it will be discussed - if you dont like it then stop reading here

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s probably fair to say she’s wasted a lot of the past five weeks reading on here and Instagram.

Reactions: 8
So stressed about mat leave pay but now wants to colour her hair for the first time!! Bye bye £150 🤣

Reactions: 11
£150?! That would be cheap for balayage where I am, plus the upkeep 🥴 if she’s struggling to just shower now maybe she should consider cutting her hair to a more manageable length instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
£150 for such long, thick hair would be incredible but yeah, she’s clearly not having that much of an issue with the personal grooming stuff if she’s considering having her hair restyled. Balayage is at least fairly low maintenance in that there’s no root regrowth to keep up with but she’ll need to keep an eye on the condition and brassiness.

Reactions: 2
She always posts the most unflattering photos.. If you look back down her Instagram she used to look lovely.

Begging for a new hair do - she is everything i always said she was . Also such a unflattering angle for her

Saying she can afford to save and worrying about mat pay whilst begging for a hair do
Why does she have such a smug face in that pic 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I would have thought keeping her hair like it is but having a good cut would have been more manageable for her.

Reactions: 4
The thing about balyage is it doesn't hide the grey roots that she always complains about. So touch ups will cost more than a box dye.

A birthing story on a renovation account. Good grief.

Change your instagram handle it’s not a reno account and nothing you do is on budget anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can be that much if a bad area her parents live next door and I’m assuming she grew up in that house??
No, she grew up somewhere else, but she has said a lot in the past that it isn’t a great area. However, they will have made a lot of money on that house give them he work they’ve done and how prices have gone up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.