Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I don’t know if I’m in the minority but I had all these things sorted before my kids were born. If they weren’t already purchased I knew exactly what ones I would be going for when the time came.
also she has friends with babies - ask them. But then she wouldn’t get them for free would she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

candyland_

VIP Member
Terry lives there too.. He could blitz around but I guess he’s running around after her and the baby while she lies in bed moaning.

Reactions: 8

Figgy Fig

Ergh, she’s tone deaf. I forgot to unfollow her, this had prompted me to do it.
I am not surprised she has no friends, the low-key boasting about finances and the judging/snobbery about other mums makes her completely unlikeable.

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
It’s quite sweet that Terry buys cute little Harry Potter and Star Wars baby clothes.. Kind of feel like she disapproves but it’s nice that his personality shows through and that he’s interested. Some dads don’t buy a baby grow.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
£150?! That would be cheap for balayage where I am, plus the upkeep 🥴 if she’s struggling to just shower now maybe she should consider cutting her hair to a more manageable length instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

pancakemaker

🤢🤢🤢🤢
We do not need to see your babies poo!!! So gross! What planet is she on that she thinks that should be shared.

• Wow

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
She’s staring to look like a bit of a martyr.
YES!! It’s like you read my mind!!
Worst case scenario would you not even speak to your midwife coworkers for some advice by now? You’ve literally got a few of them on tap as work friends? Mum friends? Babycentre forums? Netmums? Your own bloody Mum NEXT DOOR?
I don’t get how she is finding this all just so impossible? Even basics? (And I don’t even mean because she’s a midwife!). I will never deny a new baby is hard and your first is like a bit of a sledgehammer to your life but….I’m just stumped with her right now!
Ask for some fucking help Jodie. People love cuddling babies. Get a mate over to cuddle the baby. Get in the shower. Get a wash. Dry shampoo your hair and shove some basic make up on to freshen yourself up if that’s what it takes?

For those saying the midwife is just there for Mum,
I never found that the case. Other than checking stitches and my womb going back down the midwife was absolutely all about baby, how they were feeding, poops etc.
Maybe it’s different in Scotland? We have our midwife until 10 days post partum then we are moved onto a health visitor

• Heart
Did she just ask if anyone else's baby has some sort of body clock ?

🤣🤣 no he is purposely putting himself into a routine and waking up to piss you off Jodie. Seriously ? 🤣🙄🥲

• Heart
  • Haha

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
She’s obviously struggling which is very hard to see however if we can see it, are the people around her seeing it and more importantly doing something about it?
she’s putting unnecessary pressure on herself - breast feeding, booking a holiday although it doesn’t seem like they’re ready to leave the street yet alone the bloody country, expecting sleep routines because friends have baby’s who sleep.
She’s driving me insane with the constant moaning but as a new mum I also feel for her deeply. It’s fucking hard, we all know that but something has to give and as a mum and as somebody who advocates do whatever the fuck you want on this occasion I feel like just shaking Jodie and saying give the fucking baby formula. It’s one less worry off your mind, you might just get a better sleep day or night. It’s starting to look like she’s resenting wanting a baby so much.
Perhaps those friends who’s baby’s are sleeping throughout the night can lend a bloody hand or some support at least because by god she needs it.
I agree she is struggling - but she didnt have to put it on instagram . Also i think she puts it on insta for sympathy and she thinks it will make her liked . How very sad to record your baby in pain and screaming

super grateful

Sorry, I’m baffled by this. Did she say this sleep consultant encouraged her to… get the baby into a routine?

I don’t have children, but I am a human who also needs to sleep, so, I imagine like all other people in the world, have worked out that a routine of sorts helps me to do that. Same with my dog.

Did she pay someone to tell her this??

• Haha
  • Heart

Emslou22

I genuinely do like Jodie but I truly am baffled by her stressing so much over her finances when she is more comfortable than a lot of soon to be first time Mums!

candyland_

VIP Member
She said she has good support and I think Terry is probably amazing. She’s just a martyr, lazy and stubborn.

Carrie2019

Another Jodie lover over here too. Ive followed her for a couple of years and I’ve loved watching her reno and her stories - just because you’re in debt doesn’t mean you can’t spend in primark - you’ve got to live life too.

Emsie

VIP Member
What is relatable about baby clothes on the floor? Relatable would be a pile of clothes on the armchair that you've just bought in from the line and plonked there whilst you do your kids tea. Or relatable is a pile of folded clothes that haven't made it to the wardrobe. Or a sink of pans in soak. Most people don't chuck their baby's clothes all over the floor

• Heart

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Going on and on about people on Tattle trying to justify themselves yet failing to acknowledge the irony of spending all morning (now going into the afternoon) justifying herself 🤔

It was just a few posts questioning your ad content and how you equate being on a mission to clear debt whilst seemingly encouraging others to spend. It's hardly a whipped up, vicious, hate fuelled, venom spewing mob is it? Jesus Christ.

If you really are that thin skinned Jodie, you need to get off social media and sharing your life online because you clearly cannot take even the tiniest amount of criticism. And there have been a lot of positive posts about you on here before - you really are doing yourself no favours with this all day pity party for one.